HP Gas Service - Non Delivery

lalwanimanish on Mar 21, 2012
This is with reference to my HP Gas Non Delivery, My consumer number is 625590 and I booked my HP Gas on 12/3/12 through the auto telebooking number 8888823456 and got the sms that my gas is booked ( booking number 296701) which will be delivered through memo number 172354. Next day on 13/3/12 I got the sms that my HP Gas is delivered. I made the complaints twice on the auto telebooking number but did not get any revert. Finally I called my HP Gas Sevice in Yari Road, Versova, Andheri West Mumbai on phone number 022-26326358. The operator asked lot of deadly questions and said the Gas is delivered, after repeatedly saying that I did not receive and requested them to deliver today. They said that Gas is finished today at 11.30. This kind of service is really annoying and can anybody help me to sort this problem.
Thanks & Regards,
Manish Lalwani
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Mar 21, 2012 by
lalwanimanish

Thanks to the website http://jihaan.hpcl.co.in/booking/ComplaintRegister.aspx for direct complaint, where I put the complaint and the gas was delivered the same day i.e today. BINGO!

HP Gas Service - Non Delivery