HP Laptop - not received the free gift even after the redemption and sending draft

anishesh shriwastava
i perchased the hp laptop, dv2910tx on 19 jan, 2009 from chroma vashi(customer id 109-101690). there's was an offer of philips home theatre 5.1 (web redepmtion). i sent the reuired draft as asked by the company ( DD no. 007174, axis bank, kharghar). i have been constantly enquiring about the product which was supposed to be delivered with in six weeks form the date of recieving. it has been three months and i have not recieved the due consignment yet. i was informed that it has been sent through pafex courier (consignment no.410840695). which was supposed to be delivered before 28 may at the given address( abhishek kumar. h no. 5/563, near ghorpade natyagriha, ichalkaranji, kolhapur-416115 mobile no 9372330310).

please make the proceedings and inform me regarding the same so that i can recieve the due consignment..

anishesh shriwastava
e-mail address:- anishesh_sh@yahoo.com
mobile no 9320556217

Comments

not recd the free gift - HP Laptop

i purchased an hp laptop and acc to the details have sent my dd worth rs 500 to the hp redemption cell and still have'nt recd my free gift......

Delay in providing the gift of Philips Home Theatre - HP Laptop DV 2910TX

I have purchased HP Laptop Model No. DV 2910 TX and i have already submitted all the documents including the cheque of Rs.1499/-. Till date I have not received any gift from HP Redemption Cell.

i have not recieve my camera gift please send me my camera gift as soon as possible at my address manjeet singh s/o s. parkash singh .
v.p.o-khanpur .teh-mukerian .district-hoshiarpur.
pin-code-144211

SIR,
I HAVE NOT RECIVE MY HOME THEATRE PLS SEND MY GIFT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
MY HP TABLET NOTEBOOK NO IS "CNF8322YJN"
THANKYOU.

HARBANS SINGH
DHRAMASALA(HIMACHAL PERDESH)

Till date waiting for the camera as per the promise of such a esteemed organization like HP.
Waiting to take pics from that camera and utilise the laptop for saving the same.
Redemption Code is CND84432DC