HSBC Bank - NAME NOT REMOVE FROM CIBIL

Singh Ashok Kumar on Aug 24, 2011
AS PER SATTELMENT I HAVE PAY THE AMOUNT BUT TILL DATE BANK WILL NOT REMOVE THE NAME FROM CIBIL .
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Aug 24, 2011 by
Michael Mason-Mahon

Please allow me to introduce myself my name is Michael Mason-Mahon and I am a shareholder of HSBC Plc. I am based in London yet I am a very regular visitor to India. I have represented many Indians against HSBC Bank and WON.

This is the E-mail address where you should send your full complaint to Mr Gannesh Bharaadhwaj, he is head of personal Banking in India. ganneshbharadhwaj@hsbc.co.in If he will not help you please contact me and I will help you.

I once again attended AGM on the 27 of May 2011 where again I raised my concern about HSBC India and its behaviour towards their customers.

You may first like to go to HSBC AGM, go to questions and answers 40:11 min's in then go to Resolutions 19:02 min's in. As you will see Mr Flint could not get his facts right or was he misleading shareholders or was this just another weakness by the Chairman. The information the Chairman gave about customers complaints in India was not totally true.

The Chairman stated that is was a invidious irritation to customers when they were registered on CIBIL.

It is not an invidious irritation, it prevents a person from borrowing from any other lender, it has a very serious impact on that person and their lives.

So did the Chairman trivialise their complaints or was he trying to belittle the complainants in India?

Is this Chairman just ignorant to what it means when a person is registered on CIBIL or did the Chairman deliberately give false and misleading information to shareholders and the AGM. ? YOU DECIDE

I did come to India last September and had a meeting with Mr Davis the CEO of HSBC India about their behaviour towards their customers.
Kind regards