HUNGAMA CHANNEL - DORAEMON

bhayyupant on Jan 20, 2011
THERE IS A PROGRAMME DOREMON COMING ALMOST EVERYDAY ON HUNGAMA TV. I DONT KNOW WHETHER THE ORIGIN OF THIS PROGRAMME IS JAPNESE OR CHINESE BUT THE CONTENT AND THE TEACHINGS IN IT ARE UNACCEPTABLE, AS THE HERO OF THE SHOW DOREMON GIVES HIS FRIEND NOBETA SUCH GADAGETRY SOLUTIONS TO LIE TO HIS PARENTS, TO TAKE WRONG REVENGE ON HIS FRIENDS, TO HIDE MISTAKES , TO SKIP HOMEWORK, TO FOOL THE TEACHER, TO BE LAZY ETC THE LIST IS ENDLESS, OUR KIDS ESPECIALY MY KID SEE HIM REGULARLY AND FOLLOW HIM, HE IS BECOMING STUBBURN AND LAZY DAY BY DAY JUST LIKE NOBETA IN THAT SERIES.
SO YOU ARE REQUESTED TO PLEASE STOP THESE TYPES OF CARTOONS FROM OTHER COUNTRIES AS ITS NOT IN OUR MANNERS TO FOOL TEACHERS /PARENTS, KIDS ARE THE FUTURE OF OUR COUNTRY SO IN A WAY IT WILL RATHER IS SPOILING OUR COUNTRIES FUTURE.
EARLIEST ACTION IS ANTICIPATED AND APPRICIATED.

Comments

A Nov 26, 2011 by
vikaspintu

sir humare yaha hungama chenal nahi aata hai me bhandup mumbai maharashtra me rahta hu.pinky cable oprater hai. Pls mail on vp8014@gmail.com
N Oct 19, 2013 by
sarahsusidady

My kids regularly watch dorimon in hungama tv...but they r obedient to me..I am using an airtel dish tv...we r not getting it in english at all ..I want my kids to learn spoken enlish...I m an tamilan...I can teach them tamil...pls give an option in english also...

HUNGAMA CHANNEL - DORAEMON