IBPS - Registration number not obtained, But my balance was deducted

csanthosh9 on Aug 26, 2011
Reg ID not got
I had registered for the IBPS Clerk Notification. during the registration process everything went well till i payed the registration fee through my net banking facility. the amount (Rs. 359) was deducted from my account. after that the site hung. after sometime it the window showed the registration was successful. But it did not show the registration id and password which is required to take the print out of the application. The PDF that came out after registration was blank. there is an option to take the reprint of the application late, but it requires REG ID and PASSWORD.I tried calling the help line number provided in their site, but it said call cannot be processed. I mailed them in the mail id (registration_helpdesk@ibpsorg.org) provided there. But they have not replied till now. Sir today is the last date to take the reprint. What can i do regarding this.please help.

Comments

N Feb 3, 2011 by
ashok-24 IBPS  - Old Alwal, Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India

Balance - Bhupendra Singh

Yesterday i recived a msg from your company that there is schme of recharge of 36 i will get all national or local sms 1ps per sms. But after recharge of rs.36 i send a sms to my friend, due to this my sms cost reduced rs.1.50ps of that sms. I want to know this why did my balance reduced of rs.1,50. Kindly check it and return my balance.
Thanks.
m-7893931766
N Aug 2, 2011 by
sagar510 IBPS  - Ambala, Ambala, Haryana, India

Registration number not obtained - Ibps

Hi I am Sagar Sahni

I have filled the online application form for common written examination of IBPS 2011. The amount has been debited from my account but I have not received my registration number and password. my email id is sagar5tech@gmail.com. I have sent 3-4 mails to their helpdesk id bt no reply is received. Neither their number is answering any call.Is it a fake organization?
N Aug 4, 2011 by
deepak 27 IBPS  - Ambala, Ambala, Haryana, India

Hi I am Deepak Tripathi,

I have filled the online application form for common written examination of IBPS 2011. The amount has been debited from my account but I have not received my registration number and password. my email id is deepaktripathi27@gmail.com
N Aug 27, 2011 by
dhaniklalpandit1990@gmail.com

N Sep 4, 2011 by
mattmanas

can you tell me how you uploaded photos, as I am still unable to upload them
N Sep 17, 2011 by
prashant singh gour

sir mere naam deepika parmar hai mene ibps clerk ka online form 3/9/11 tarik ko summited kiya tha
par vo unsucceful ho gaya tha par mere account se 357.73 ruppes kat gaye sir ab na to mere pas transaction id hai or na ye pata hai ki mera form summited hua hai ki nai sir piease mujhe koi complient no. dene ki kirpa kare
sir this is my account no hai jisse mere 357.73 ruppes kat gaye hai
acc. 31721766317
acc. holder name prashant singh gour
branch name g.m.c bhopal
email id. prashantsinghgour@yahoo.in
and my contact no is 9074807725
N Sep 20, 2011 by
mattmanas

wait for 4 working days, if transaction wasn't successful, then bank will return your amount...
(hope it'll do so, we have no other option left )
N Mar 14, 2012 by
bhupendra singh adhikari

sir, my name is bhupendra singh adhikari .I fill the application form for the post of clerk in SBI 2012 through online.I also payed the amount of Rs. 50. with transaction ID. 4000297997 with my MAESTRO SBI debit card on 13/03/2012. But no registration no. and ID was displayed, neither the message of successful registration was displayed after submission and an amount of RS.50 was deducted from my account. So please guide me in this case, that whether I should fill up the form again or i will be provided with registration no. and ID. or I will be able to get my amount in my account (20026051322) .MY email ID is bhupendrasinghadhikari@ymail.com and contact no.9968844975.Please do the needful urgently
N Mar 23, 2012 by
priyamolei

My name is Priyamole I. I also applied for SBI clerical post on 23rd march 2012. But after the successful completion of cash payment, site became stuck and I didn't receive any registration details. May I know IBPS got my application in their database successfully? if not, will I get my money back?
D Nov 6, 2012 by
Nitika Kandpal

Registration NOT SUCCESSFUL, But my balance was deducted

I had registered for the IBPS Clerk Notification. during the registration process everything went well till i payed the registration fee through my net banking facility. the amount (Rs. 409) was deducted from my account. after that error message appeared on the page.there is an option to take the reprint of the application late, but it requires REG ID and PASSWORD.I tried calling the help line number provided in their site, but it said call cannot be processed. I mailed them in the mail id (clerk@ibps.in) . But they have not replied till now. What can i do regarding this.please help.
N Jul 3, 2014 by
himanshujha

i didnt get registration number and password and my balance is deducted from my account.plz help me my email id is himanshukumarjha18@gmail.com .
N Jul 5, 2014 by
DIPENDRA JYOTI

I filled the post of office assistant of ibps rrb today, after paying fee no registration no. or password show. I saw my mobile message or email id there is no reg no. or password. and rs 606.72 is deducted from act. So plz say what to do.
N Jul 5, 2014 by
DIPENDRA JYOTI

N Aug 10, 2014 by
vivek kansal

sir i am vivek kansal
i have done online payment from my exis bank account, and also received the receipt but
the payment status is unpaid .plz help urgent my registration number is 1331204986
my mobile number is 9953445395, my email id is vivek.kansal92@gmil.com.
N Aug 17, 2014 by
ramraj#91

sir i am RAMRAJ MEENA
i have done online payment from my punjab national bank atm card but payment status failure please help me
mob no 9024288834 email id- ramrajmeena059@gmail.com ibps clerk reg no 1350293933
payment tranction id- cweclkaug14LV1350293933v2