ICICI Bank Credit Card Edc Machine - a credit card EDC machine was installed in my premises and the bank send agent to remove machine

Dr maheshwar ohri
a credit card EDC machine was installed in my premises and the bank send agent to remove machine without any prior intimation and they misbehavied with me and took the EDC machine
.this is terrible just because the banking sector is in slumps so they have this attitude towards their customers, and then they come running to customers for serviecs.

Comments

Best Review
If any one is interested for a for the best good EDC service please do contact me we can take in furthur 9677079386

Reqested sir

ICICI BANK CREDIT CARD EDC MACHINE Aplayiang Since 3 Manths RS No 24952860, On 21-10-2008 & Anether SR No 87292914, & Anether SR No SFA 24322916
Please Emideyat
Complaints - a credit card EDC machine was ...

pl provide edc machine

Icici Bank is the Second largest private bank of India. you may contact to Kolkata Merchant Depertment for quary, bank help with your problem, always you known Icici bank is better than other Bank

KINDLY SEND E D C MACHINE ROLL IMMEDIATELY.

OUR MERCHANT ID IS 50016590

SHAILESH

edc machine rolls required at utmost priority

sir, i am in the banking sector and i am handling EDC accounts as well.
if not a problem can i have your contact details and i can discuss EDC accounts and machines further. thank you

Sir, Our EDC machine is not working for along time now.
Please send your technician as soon as possible.
I have used the phonebanking but we have to retreive our mid, tid number again.

i am ramesh prajapati edc machin eng.. in icici bank from ahmedabad
Sadath

sir, if you are looking for an edc terminal, do contact me on 9880100006
Sadath

Sir, if you are looking for an edc terminal any where in karnataka, do contact me
No need to open any bank account to get the terminal, funds can be transfered to your existing bank a/c by NEFT, no deposit or any installation charges.
Do contact me on 98801-00006
Sadath Ali Khan

please send me edc machine rolls immediatly

my address

mid : 50080002

tid : 43089764
D
jaya

Problem may occur every where also can be solved through a channel.This is not the way of exposing and claims on a firm serves you.

We r using your three nos EDC Machine in our institute.We had three transactions in the month of April 2009. Cheques for the same were recd and deposited with our bank on April 2009 itself.But somehow the instrument has been misplaced during collection by our bank. We have put up acomplain with your bank vide complain no.SR128455370 dt:31.12.2009.Till date no response from your end.Lost Cheque No.458341 Dt:19.4.09 Amt Rs.4430.51, Cheque No:458419 Dt:20.4.09 Amt Rs.2904.45 & Cheque No.458556 Dt:22.4.09 Amt.39, 825.37
The address mentioned in the Payment advice is also not fully correct.The correct address is Inspire Educational Services Pvt Ltd 55B, Mirza Ghalib Street, Sabherwal House, 6th Floor, Kolkata-16. tel No.30226966. Kindly issue us fresh cheques and oblige.
Your kind and early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Bejoy Giri
Manager-Admn
9163331025/24228660
keshav

KINDLY SEND E D C MACHINE ROLL IMMEDIATELY.

OUR MERCHANT ID IS 50278436
D
zeenath

we need to get the credit card EDC machine activation, but there is no good service for enquiry perpose.
The EDC machine is - VeriFone, omni 3750
S/N 207 - 776 - 860
our office address: #70/1, 2nd Floor, Dr.Brownamma Towers,
Mission Road, CSI Compound, Bangalore - 560027
Kindly provide us the needed service

Dear Sir, I am allready customer of since Dec 2007 ICICI BANK LTD & ICICI MERCHANT BANK LTD.
So my edc machine deinstall ( Terminate MID ) icici bank bank internal reason dated:02/02/2010 & my swipe amount of Rs.49650/- dated:28/01/2010.
So request for realese my payment of Rs.49650/- & Reinstall my edc machine Mid:50252318 & Tid:12952647.

Your sincerly,
Deepak kr choudhary
SAKCHI JAMSHEDPUR,
MOBILE: 09430306018

We r using your two nos. EDC Machine in our merchant.We had one transactions in the dated of 28/01/2010. Payment for the same were recd and deposited with our bank on hold.But somehow the payment has been hold during by our bank. We have put up acomplain with our bank dt:29/01/2010.Till date no response from your end.Swipe amount 49650/- Dt:28.01.2010 .& Deinstall our EDC machine MID:50252318 & TID:12952647 Dated:02/02/2010.
So Kindly Realese payment & Reinstall EDC machine.
Your kind and early action will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & regards,

Deepak kumar choudhary
SAKCHI JAMSHEDPUR
MOBILE:9430306018

So my edc machine deinstall ( Terminate MID ) icici bank bank internal reason dated:02/02/2010 & my swipe amount of hold Rs.49650/- dated:28/01/2010.

Your sincerly,
Deepak kr choudhary
SAKCHI JAMSHEDPUR,
MOBILE: 09430306018
ajit

some how u may feel problems but my exp with icici is very good if any problem with u pls complaint immidiatly to the concern div with all details u get a qk solution thats like a icici bank