ICICI Debit Card - lost debit card

ABDUL HAMEED S
Dear sir, i have lost my atm cum debit card last month.wat r the procedure should i follow.pls let me know by mail.thank u

Comments

Dear Sir / Madam,

I need to block my ICICI debit card.

B.V.Deepika

Dear Sir/ Madam

I need to block immediately my ICICI debit card no. 4667306038018799. I have misplaced my Debit Card at Alwarpet ATM - Chennai 600 018

i komal has a current account with you .company name is country wide traders i have no received the debit crd on this account with you .now i want a close my debit card now please give a favour & please start phone banking . my account number is 072305000236 & complaint number by phone is sr 102294807
thanks

On 24th April, 09 at around 8.30 a.m, while withdrawing a fixed amount, my ATM card had stucked in ATM machine of IDBI Bank ATM located at Pimpri, Pune - 411019 as current went off. So, please help in blocking my card immediately.And help me in renewing my card.

Can contact me in the above mentioned mail.

Dear Sir/ Madam

I need to block immediately my ICICI debit card no. 028705000541. I have misplaced my Debit Card at Mathikere, Bangalore -54

i have lost my debit card & need to block the card & also would like to apply for new debit card

I have lost my debit card & need to block the card & also would like to apply for new debit card.
My Account No is 000201638261.

Yuvraj

I have missed my ATM Debit card on 09.08.09 sunday at 8.00 pm. Kindly block the card immediately,

my savings bank account no is: 615201518227

My email id is srihariganesan@yahoo.co.in

lost my card - icici debit card lost

HAI AM LOST MY icici debit card lost & AM CALL PHONE BANKING BUT NO RESPONCE KINDLY EXPLAIN ME WHAT CAN I DOS & DON'TS ASP

We're sorry to hear of your experience. If you can write to us at care@icicibank.com with your phone and email contact details along with your account number, we will contact you.

Warm Regards,
ICICI Team.

Misplaced of debit card - Debit card

I have missplaced my debit card no- 5264 1901 2078 1314 . Kindly stop transactions through debit card only.

Shyamalendu Das Mahapatra

Mobile No- 9433825638
date - 4.9.2009
time 10.10 pm

I have lost my debit card pin number.how can i get...
This is My Account No is 608101201672

Dear Sir / Madam

i praful has a seving account with you .company name is country wide traders i have no received the debit card on this account with you .now i want a close my debit card now please give a favour & please start phone banking . my account number is 629401122105 & complaint number by phone is sr 47178000

sir i have lost my atm so i want to make a new one

Dear Sir/ Madam

I need to block immediately my ICICI debit card no.4667306204030735. I have misplaced my Debit Card at atm center

Dear Sir/ Madam

I lost my ATM card on 08-02-2010.
So I need to block my ATM card as soon as possible.
ATM card no- 5211630150261988
A/c no- 01510400036463

Dheerendra Kumar
Mob-9458491800

respected sir
i have an salary account, my account number is 624801518295 i have lost my debit card and i wish to close my account so request to close my account to stop miss use of account
veena67

respected sir/madam,
I need to block immediately my ICICI debit card.my wealth management account no. is 629701090456. I have misplaced my Debit Card at mayur vihar, delhi and would like to apply for new debit card. so kindly mail me the procedure for the same at veenarawat67@yahoo.com.

mobile no.- 9971054225
N Jan 10, 2011 by
Mahipal reddy,kalluri

am Mahipal reddy, kalluri having account with ICICI bank at Habsiguda branch i do forgot my ATM card at ECIL ATM centre
do i need to apply for new card or is it possible to get my old card
please do let me know

thanks
mahipal reddy
N Feb 25, 2011 by
Nandakumar. y

Dear Sir/Madam

Am Nanda kumar Y
i have an salary account, i have Forget My Debit Card PIN CODE Number, Can U Send Again My PIN Number to My Resedencey Address My Account No(515222)

ICICI Debit Card - lost debit card