ICICIcredit Card - Credit card Statement - unable to view online

Mr. Vittal kamath
Dear Sir / Madam,

I am unable to view my credit card statemnt online. Kindly send me a copy of statement thru e-mail without entering passwords.

[Updated by syed Arshad ullah Nov 30, 2014]

Comments

Credit card statement who does not possess a credit card - ICICI, CREDIT CARD

About an year and a half ago, I was approached by an ICICI agent regarding a credit card. I filled the application and attached all the necessary documents to it and was given a regn. number, but I never got the card. About three months after that I got a call saying that my application has been approved and said that it will be delivered in 7 working days. I rejected it because by that time I have applied for some other bank which processed my application in 15 days and delivered my card. So I never got my credit card. Recently I have been getting calls (more than 25 of them in the last 4 months) about my ICICI credit card which I never took and I have been saying the same to everyone. Today, I got a call from a courier agent saying that he has my credit card statement statement from ICICI and he is looking for my house. This is absolutely ridiculous. I am very disappointed at your service. I also have a debit account from your bank. I applied a loan and because you did not provide me an e-statement even after placing a request (which your bank boast of sending on the same day for which I have waited for 10 days making numerous calls but never got one...even today) and my loan got rejected due to this one reason and at a time when I direly needed money...Please take action immediately or else I have to cancel my debit account from your bank and even would like to take it up legally

statement on line - Credit Card

I am not getting regularly the monthly statements on line. Since I opted for receiving on line, I am not getting the statement through normal mail either. What a pity. How can you be so indifferent to your valued customers.

Suryanarayana Padmasola

please send my credit card ststement for the month of 18.9.2208 to 17.10.2008.

My card No is. 4477 4781 2310 5003
Kindly send the statement to my above said mail id. plz.

R.Ambujam
93833 03385
044 26371726

sir i have a credit card which no is 4477474418411005

i have received a letter from icici on dated 1st september in which it was written u have to pay
2946, you can pay it by cash or cheque.
since i had many long pending issue which was not answered to me when i was hospitalized for 2
months. at last i decided to close the credit card account by paying full cash.
so i paid cash. but again the bill has come that u paid by cash so u have to pay rs 175.38.after argument from cutomer care i didnot pay the bill. and next month again a late payment bill has come .can a explanation be made why u are giving letter with hidden cost
if this was written in letter that u have to pay some extra cash i would have paid
try to be an indian.
robert nadar

statements arrive after closure of account - CreditCard

dear sir,
this is to inform you that i had requested for closure of my creditcard no 4317 5751 7611 1939 .but i recieve statements with addind up the late fees every month and now its amounting to Rs3462.40.as on 03/12/08.
PLEASE NOTE:i have made the last pending payment of Rs2854 on the15/10/2008.wide cheque no.4666000.HSBC BANK.
I would like to please request to stop sending these statements to me.thank you,

poonam aranjo
D
simran

sir
i have credit card which no is 4477466928719003

i have received a letter from icici on dated 27 nov 2007 in which it was written u have to pay
24499.34 you can pay it by cash or cheque.
since i had many long pending issue which was not answered to me

i have told many times to ur customer care that my billing adderss has change it is now 1480/1 arya samj b-tank patiala prevoius address was 523/2 gher sodian patiala, my all letters are come on old address so kindly cahnge it and my new number is 9780943883 instead 9780370974

kindly do it need ful so i can make my payment as soon as possible

To-day when I view my monthly statements I have observed that my credit points total 1099 is reduced w/o any intimation to me .In fact I have contacted your customer care about how to utilize but no satisfactory reply from them and now suddenly it has been reduced.

Please note that I am credit card user for the last 6 years and have never any complain about your service it is always prompt and friendly but this time I'm totally unsatisfied.

My card no is 4477 4636 2337 7005

Pl z reply
Ruchi

please send my credit card ststement for the month of 1.8.2008 to 31.1.2009.

My card Machine No: 5161 7788 98181 77788
Kindly send the statement to my above said mail id. plz

Thanks & Regards

Ruchi
01204268244

Ref : Statement date : Jan.09, 2009 ; Amount due : Rs. 12940/- Customer ID 224716

**********

In the above mentioned statement, there was a transaction on 07/01/2009 UPYPCV_01 migssma 1.5.2 for Rs. 7940/-

Kindly clarify in detail about this particular transaction by return mail. For your kind information, the payment has been made already for this statement.

Thanking you,

A.Sennimalai

Le Royal Meridien

1, G.S.T.Road, St.Thomas Mount, Chennai – 600 016.

I am not recieving any kind of bill regarding credit card statement to my home address and also, I given a request to send a bill statement to my mail-id which is in above. So, kindly do the needfull for me...

Mobile: 9841437871

Siva Kanth.E

I am not recieving any of bill regarding credit card statement to my ressidance addess.I also want my card statement on my e-mail id which is above mentioned.

kindly send the statement at my ressidance as well as my e-mial id also time to time without failing.
for your kind information that the address is to be written on the card statement it is House no. H-710 Shakar Pur Delhi-110034 there is little mistake in Shakar Pur, it should be Shakur Pur but almost right address.
kindly do the needful as soon as possible, I shall be greatful to you forever.

Thanks & Regards

dear sir/Madam

i used credit card NO:4477474592564002
but i did not get statement plz send bill to my mail id 0r 91-9962549199

thanks and regards

I am not receiving the credit card statement on the due dates, whenever the transaction is more the statement is sent just three days before the due date, this month I have not received the statement for the due date 5-4-09. Careless attitude of the officiails, malicious intention to include finance charges, late payment fee in the ensuing crredit card statements may also be the instruction or guidelines given unofficially, or non proper monitoring in sending the credit card statements through courier agencies or clandestine understanding with the courier agencies/postal authorities, by putting the blame on the courier agency. Kindly send the statement to my email address mentioned above.
KINDLY KEEP THE PRESTIGE OF YOUR BANK IN NOT INDLULGING THE NEFARIOUS PRACTICES MENTIONED ABOVE, IF NOT DONE, KINDLY MONITOR TO SEND THE CREDIT CARD STATEMENTS PROPERLY.
CREDIT CARD NO-5176533514247003
EXPIRY-5/09

ICICI has debited 37, 687 Rs from my salary account without my permission or consent.
Currentely I am already running low on funds due to some medical problems in recent past.
Therefore, I am not able to provide good medical facilities to my father, because ICICI did unauthorised transaction with my salary accout (ICICI).
Despite of repeated requests and numorous mails, there is no response from there side.
Kindly advise, what do I do, because my situation is already bad and without funds it will be worst and worst.

Kindly guide me or help me.
Plz send mail at my official ID. I would be grateful to you.

SUNIL SHARMA
(a grieving customer of ICICI bank)

Please Find my Cerdit Card Number 4477463926077005. I am not receving by cerdit card statment monthly so it is difficult to pay for it, if i go to icici website also i find very difficult to find out the Estatment of my cerdit card. So in further please send the Estatment to my personal email id bmbalu@gmail.com.

Please do the needfull.

Thanks & Regards,

my credit card no: 4477 4650 4383 2010
please kindly send my account statemen to my above email address...

hi,

I wants to pay my EMI for my Gold Credit Card, locally i try to pay but unable to pay sometimes i cal to local no but cannot pick up my phone
pl sent the Statement of Accounts

Srinivas

card no 5176 5338 1026 1005
RIYASAP

STATEMENT ON LINE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS PLEASE SEND, NOT WORKING VIEW CREDIT CARD E-STETMENT

ICICIcredit Card - Credit card Statement - unable to view online