Idea Cellular Ltd. — Cug cancel

Complainant8853673
sir

I also want to cancel my group connection all together. (9744221124 9744221126 )(CUG)Group1in use.After Repeated Complaintsto the customercare for the (Error in connection ) are not looked after so far. Iam going to cancel my connection .Please Solved this problem.So please to theneed full.
Complaint comments  3 Comments     Updated: Share0Tweet0Share0

Comments

positve systems — Cug Connection Cancel

Sir

I want to increase my credit limit from500-1000. I also want to cancel my group connection all together. (CUG Connection)(9744221124 9744221125 9744221126 )After Repeated Complaintsto the customercare for the (Error in connection ) are not looked after so far. So please to theneed full.
Very Bad Service ...

Idea — Unsucssesful recharge

Unsucssesful recharge. My order no.6080356
Hi, I'm Pradnya 9822533814 using BBM services from last month since this this is my prepaid card I recharged to re-validate the BBM services, I recharged my account by Rs. 99 and I had msg also but this is more 36 hrs no activation has done on my BB. I tried to contact customer care certain times, some time I get connected most of time I did not. I'm worried no body is ready to bother and give correct feedback, moreover I contacted blackberry customer and he confirmed to me that activation has not by Idea. I request to someone allure their attention into this & resolve the error ASAP.

Suman Tower, Plot No. 18, Sector 11, Gandhinagar, Gujarat, India - 382011