Idea Cellular Ltd. - Incorrectly charged for using GPRS

vaibhavdevgan on Oct 8, 2011
The happened with me, I am not really comfortable sharing my phone number, Buyt have been calling Idea customer services from past 3 weeks but nothing happened, The call was disconnected almost 10 times and I was so pissed off after that I stopped calling them and sent an email to there complaints department and wow nothing happened after that, Idea changed my life as well.

I received a message from Idea on 18th August that read
Dear prviliged customer
Idea 3G service has been activated on your number for free, Enjoy free 100 MB Usage, Surf movies, Download and much more,

And now that I have used the fascility I've been charged for 270 Rs and they clearly say that they can not find the message on there screen hence they will not initiate a refund and when I ask them to transfer the call either it is disconnected or transfered to a another supervisor.

My email Id Vaibhavdevgan@gmail.com

An email has been sent to grievances department as well, Still no help.

That is not Idea we are looking for :(

Unfortunately, I will first transfer my number from post paid to pre-paid and then eventually suddenlly it will be a sudden demise of my Idea connection.

Comments

N Dec 11, 2011 by
rrsaini

i m agree
N Jan 29, 2012 by
vaibhavdevgan

Hi Again, Further contacting Idea's Management the complaint has now been sorted up to my Satisfaction.

Though it took months but it worked.

Vaibhav Devgan