Idea Cellular Ltd - Disconnection of mobile phone outgoings

Vijay Kant Agrawal on Jun 23, 2012
The outgoings on my mobile phone nos.9824002607 and add on conncection no. 9824440966 has been disconnected from this morning for the reason i have not paid the bill. The fact of the case is I have not yet received the bill from them so far. Earlier i used to get the hard copy of the bills regularly and I paid the bills much before due date. yesterday i had a telephone call from them about the reminder of payment and some girl Pooja was talking on phone. i told her i have not paid the bill because of non receipt of bills, she promised to mail the bill at 16.43 hrs yesterday itself. the bill has not come to as yet. If they do not send the bill and keep the option of disconnection of the services at their own sounds rediculous and unbusinesslike. Only in the last week of May 12 my line was disconnected twice for the reason on non payment but the fact remains I paid the bill in cash on 15.05.12 at their authorised service centre, but they said they did not receive the payment. That is not my botheration if their system is fualty.
Action must be taken against this company for deficiency in service.

Comments

N Feb 15, 2011 by
sumedhaahal Idea Cellular  - Maharashtra, India

Disconnection of phone - Idea Cellular

There has been regular harassment by Idea cellular service providers. Every 6 months credentials are asked for. My phone(9604954433) has been disconnected inspite of repated submissions of proofs.
This is quite surprising and paradoxical company is laundering money in luring people to shift to Idea, whetre as it is yet to prove crdentials of friendly service providers
Dr Sumedha Ahal Kotwal
18/1 Carriapa Enclave, Lawrence Road
Wanowarie Pune

We wish to inform you that your complaint for Bill Not Receive Related issue has Already been initiated with us; under reference number 156930311 and you shall hear on the same at the earliest.

Ideacellular