Idea Cellular Ltd. - MMS messages with ID 53012

K N S Rao
my cell no: 9848336931. some MMS messages were been sent with my mobile number through ID 53012. The contents of the message is " MMS from 9848336931 wait for you at http// www.ideacellular.com/web mms user name is your mobile no. and password is DG2TE. msg expiry is 5 days." these messages were sent without my notice. please arrest or stop such messages from receiving and sending from my mobile. please see that my mobile number is removed and should not be sent such messages through my mobile number which is causing lot of nuisence. an ugent action is required in this regard.

Comments

N Oct 4, 2013 by
BALAI BALA

my cell no: 9093365785. some MMS messages were been sent with my mobile number through ID 53012. The contents of the message is " MMS from 9093365785 wait for you at http// www.ideacellular.com/web mms user name is your mobile no. and password is 7g5j2. msg expiry is 3 days." these messages were sent without my notice. please arrest or stop such messages from receiving and sending from my mobile. please see that my mobile number is removed and should not be sent such messages through my mobile number which is causing lot of nuisence. an ugent action is required in this regard.
N Oct 7, 2013 by
nikhildike

my cell no: 9702338261. some MMS messages were been sent with my mobile number through ID 53012. The contents of the message is " MMS from 9702117791 wait for you at http// www.ideacellular.com/web mms user name is your mobile no. and password is 1q5x2. msg expiry is 3 days." these messages were sent without my notice. please arrest or stop such messages from receiving and sending from my mobile. please see that my mobile number is removed and should not be sent such messages through my mobile number which is causing lot of nuisence. an ugent action is required in this regard.
N Oct 27, 2013 by
manish@1

my cell no: 9990255711. some MMS messages were been sent with my mobile number through ID 53012. The contents of the message is " MMS from 8375076587 wait for you at http// www.ideacellular.com/web mms user name is your mobile no. and password is mg27n msg expiry is 3 days." these messages were sent without my notice. please arrest or stop such messages from receiving and sending from my mobile. please see that my mobile number is removed and should not be sent such messages through my mobile number which is causing lot of nuisence. an ugent action is required in this regard.
N Dec 12, 2013 by
venkatraouppala

my cell no; 9848456459.some MMS messages were been sent with my mobile no. through ID 53012.The contents of the message is "MMS from 918885585580 waits for you at http://www.ideacellular.com/webmms.user name is 91&your mobile No&passward is ay6we.Message expiry is 3 days". These messages were sent without my notice.pleasearrest or stop such messages from receiving and sending from my mobile. please see that my mobile no. is removed and should not be sent such messages through my mobile number which is causing lot of nuisence.
N Dec 12, 2013 by
venkatraouppala

N Jan 3, 2014 by
Khushi Choubey

my cell no; 9812041431.some MMS messages were been sent with my mobile no. through ID 53012.The contents of the message is "MMS from919589420927 waits for you at http://www.ideacellular.com/webmms.user name is 91&your mobile No&passward is a12k3.Message expiry is 3 days". These messages were sent without my notice.pleasearrest or stop such messages from receiving and sending from my mobile. please see that my mobile no. is removed and should not be sent such messages through my mobile number which is causing lot of nuisence.

Idea Cellular Ltd. - MMS messages with ID 53012