Idea Cellular Services - Unsolicited deduction for Ram Baan monthly subscription renewal

dr.vmohanan on Feb 16, 2012
Unilateral deduction towards subscription to Ram Baan -monthly renewal without asking for the month of Jan and Feb 2012 by deducting Rs 30 per month from my prepaid idea connection no 9891194332, inspite of our deactivation on toll free no 155223.( keyword OMRB)
Also we are unable to contact the idea customer care number, despite calling on numerous times.
Complaint comments 2 Comments     Updated: Respond To Complaint

Comments

Subscription of service - Idea Cellular

I got the automated call from idea cellular on 9th april regarding the sms pack of 79.I had just listned to the call and even i had not pressed any button for subcription even that service was activated to my account.Accordingly my balance has been deducted from my account.I had talked to customer care they said you had subscribed for that service.These cellular companies are making fool of consumersMy mobile number is 9911636052.

my no is 9964396880. They even carge for the activation & deactivation through sms though we are paying monthy rentals for the sms, gprs packs..

Satisfactory Rating
    Windsor, 5th Florr, Off CST Road, Kalina, Santacruz (E), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400098
    Additional contact available