Idea SIM - I want the my same number

bhuma.mahesh on Feb 17, 2011
Hi Sir/Madam,

My name is Durga Mahesh Bhuma.Since 2005/2006 onwards i am using IDEA sim having the number 9848295285, I have a sim but they are disconnected without inform me and once i checked with customer care main branch in Hyderabad (IDEA SHOWROOM) they said me like this sim is already released in the market without informing me as well without deleting my contact details.Still sim contact details are with my name only.I requested them to get back my sim.They said that it is not possible.But here i have one question,1)without intimating is they have any rights to cut the sim.2)I have to get back my sim.How it is possible?.

Please help me because all the professional and personal contacts are there.

Please consider sim details still my name only.Thanks in advance.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N May 24, 2012 by
naveen0634

I want the my same number
Hi Sir/Madam,

My name is R.Naveen Kumar.Since 2008 to 2011 onwards i am using IDEA sim having the number 9705867123, I have a sim but they are disconnected without inform me and once i checked with customer care main branch in Hyderabad (IDEA SHOWROOM) they said me like this sim is already released in the market without informing me as well without deleting my contact details.Still sim contact details are with my name only.I requested them to get back my sim.They said that it is not possible.But here i have one question, 1)without intimating is they have any rights to cut the sim.2)I have to get back my sim.How it is possible?.

Please help me because all the professional and personal contacts are there.

Please consider sim details still my name only.Thanks in advance.

Idea SIM - I want the my same number