IFB Dishwasher - non supply of salt detergent and rinse aid

ranjani1955
I have been using ifb dishwasher for the past 3 months. let me tell u that the service centre at vizag is very poor in responding to requirements of detergent salt and rinse aid. It takes atleast 10 telephone calls and arguements on daily basis before any requirement is supplied by them. This is not expected of a reputed company service centre. A responsible person is requested to look into this and improve the service otherwise whenever a reference is made to me by other possible customers i will not be able to give a positive view.

ranjani

Comments

A Oct 1, 2011 by
iklatha

Yes, I fully agree. I had order for 2 bottles of Rinse Aid and 2 Kgs of Dishwasher Salt and it never came.
N Mar 21, 2013 by
d.siva prasad

iam a customer from vizag.i am getting dishwasher salt aid, rinse aid, detergent, as soon as i give a call to the center.now a days they r only calling me and bringing evry time .iam feeling happy seeing these complaints of people.
N Oct 3, 2013 by
ram avtar gupta

i am shuchi gupta from Jabalpur I have been demanding for dish wash salt, detergent, and rinse aid but but the service center has failed to meet my demand the service center people do not even now how to talk with the lady they use abusive language and threatened me of sevsere consequences I request u to look in the matter
N Dec 11, 2013 by
sanjay khurd

i have been using ifb dishwasher for last two years. let me tell you that the service centre at satara is very poor in responding to requirements of detergent salt and rinse aid.this is not expected of reputed company servicecentre.a responsible person is required to look in this matter and improve the service and also complaints of customers. otherwise whenever a reference is made to me by other possible customers i will not able to give positive view.

IFB Dishwasher - non supply of salt detergent and rinse aid