IFB Washing Machine - Service centre

Easwaran
The chennai centre of IFB does not respect its service contract . My machine is under AMC. Its more than 10 days and I have made several calls to them and also sent them emails but no one has the courtesy or decency to either reply or attend. On 4 occasions during these last 10 days, they have said that a service personnel would call on us but not respected this.

Comments

This is to inform you that IFB people do not take complaints seriously.I have complaint regarding my washing machine T2000DX.which stopped working as there was some short circuit inside.I was told by your customer care that it will take 48 hours to attend this complain.It means that if a machine catches fire due to short circuit and if person dies till you will send your engineer after 48 hours.I have gone through your site which states that lots of customers are not satisfied with your after sales.I would like to take this case legaly.Pls reply at earliest

Pls visit, the machine is malfunctioning at
b-236,
salora vihar,
sector 62,
noida-201301,
u.p.

I have purchased one Elena model IFB Washing Machine - 3 months back. The front door rubber covering sensation does not work properly which creates inconvenience. This is not expected from a brand like IFB. I had purchased the machine with very high hopes. Regret to say- it did not stay upto my expectations. Would appreciate if some service engineer could be sent to my residence to get it checked across..

I Have IFB washing machinefrom som time. Now some problame in spining high noise so Can you send me your othories service senter in ANAND city (Gujarat)

our iFB washing machine not working
kindly come and service the machine .

k Ganesh

My IFB Washing machine produces noise from the water solenoid valve during operation.I have booked a complaint with the customer service one and a half months back.They promised to send their service personel with in 48 hours.Since no body was deputed for service, once again i contacted them over phone.they gave me a cell number of chennai sevice centre.But no body is attending the phone.Even after booking the complaints repeatedly for more than 4 times with the customer care centre no body is bothered.Really iam frustated and i have never seen this type of worst serveice from any of products which i have.Surely here after i wont buy any IFB products in my life time.

My IFB Washing Machine is not working proper .
Request to service Guys to call me at 0 9899302144 for service call .
Preferred day : Saturday / Sunday

My IFB Washing Machine is not, because pipe & connectors attached to it has been worn out / damaged.
Request to service Guys to call me at 98365-39869 for service call .
Preferred day : any day

Please note the correct contact no 98365-09869
Inconvenience is regretted.

Service is not satisfied.

please send your representative for fixing of washing machine after calling at 9810867731 in indirapuram

I have purchased IFB washing machine last three years back it was running good but just one month back there was a problem in front door rubber and diyer. i am staying in allahabd (UP) I am not getting any service station their, please inform me about the service station in Allahabad its urgent.

Ritesh Mallick
alex

I totally agree. IFB service is the worst. AMC is just fooling public. I am waiting for the last 10 days for my washing machine to be repaired. No response.

I will never agian buy an IFB machine, nor would I recomment tit
sandeep

Please Tell Service Centre In Hyderbad & Phone Numbers
SAM V I

my IFB washing machine working at 19, MA Farm, Kallekulangara, Near SBI, Palakkad-678009, Kerala
(Tel No. 9446565205) not working. Please arrange your Mechanic.

sam

I AM USING IFB WASHING MACHINES FOR MORE THAN A DECADE. I WANT TO KNOE YOUR SERVICE CENTER AVILABLITY AT SALEM TOWN /TAMILNADU. KINDLY GIVE THE CONTACT NUMBER AND CONTACT PERSOC ETC.,

my IFB washing machine is not working since last four months.i had registered complaint on phone at nasik service center(maharashtra).technician came on 25th of feb with used spares to fix the problem.
i didnt accept that spares, so he told me that he will come with new spares within day or two.yet he has not returned.since then i try to call at srvice center no.but now they dont respond.
pls send technician to fix the problem.my cell no. is 09823350034.

The AMC service offered in Chennai is the worst I have ever seen. They simply dont attend calls and even if they attend calls midway they cut off the lines and keep the mobile switched off. Very bad attitute. My washing machine is out of order since 2 months and absolutely no response from these guys. Iam thinking of taking the matter legally if my machine is not repaired immedaiately..

Will never buy IFB appliances henceforth and will never recommend this product to others.

Can anyone give the service centres information in Bangalore...

IFB Washing Machine - Service centre