IGNOU / Ba / Bdp - non receipt of assignment marks

vijay bahadur pal
i have submitted assignment of eso-16 subject in feb 08.till now i have not recieved assignment marks.
please include my assignment mark in grade card.

thanks.

Comments

I have to appear exam for BDP in june 2009 for which i have submitted my assignments for FEG-1, FEG-2 and BPAE-102 but so far i have not received assignment for ESO-11 and FHS-01. My enrolment no. is 084453795. Kindly arrange to down load the assignments in my email address.

thanks
Student
Tenzing Bhutia, Sikkim.

I am appearing for BA/BDP exam in june 2009 & before that i have to submit my Assignments but till date I haven't received it yet. I urgently need the assignment for FSH-1, BEGE-101 & BEGE-102.My Enrollment no. is 085266880. Please be kind towards me by sending the assignment for the above subjects in my email ID.

thanking you,
yours' sincerely,
Bibek Rai. DARJEELING.

I tried to download assignment BEGE-102 from the ignou website: www.ignou.ac.in/assignments There is only three pages available in the web site 4th page is missing. could you please upload the 4th page so that I cn submit the assignment on time.

MY NAME IS AJAY KUMAR AND LAST YEAR I APPLIED FOR B.COM COURSE AND NOT RECEIVED ANY ASSIGNMENT I AM A WORKING PERSON AND DOESN'T HAVE A LOTS OF CONTACT RECENTLY SOMEONE ASKED ME ABOUT MY ASSIGNMENT SO COULD YOU HELP ME OUT OF THIS PROBLEM AND SEND ME ALL ASSIGNMENT IN MY EMAIL ID MY BOOKS IS FEG-102, FEG 101, BEGE-102. SO SEND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

my assignment marks of the following subjects are not yet updated in my grade.i have submitted in time and it has been about one year since i have submitted.
FEG-01, FEG-02, EHI-02, FHS-1, EPS-11
i am a working person so i don't have much time.i am very worried.date of submission is march 2008.
my results of term end examination appeared in dec 08 is declared but not the assignments.im worried.
My dreams rely on this degree.my enrolment no is 075804070.request update the marks at the earliest.

thanking you

Dear sir

this is jagbir dhull, & my enrollment no is 064166190.progaramme code is BA (BDP).MY TMA marks
not update to till date.my study centre already two time send .pls update my tma marks

yours obediently

jagbir dhull

dear sir

Pls update my TMA marks .my enrollment no 064166190& BA (BDP0. MY STUDY centre already marks sended two time . My remain subjects is 1 FEG-01 2 FST-01 3 FSH-01 4 ANC-01.

Thanks & regards

jagbir dhull

we need the assignment Course Code BHDF-101, FSH-01 & FHD-02

Please send immdly bcoz last date of assignment submission 17-03-2009

i am a student of bts.i have finished my course in 2007.bt i have not recve my ist year assignment numbers of FEG-1 FEG-2 AND FHS-1 till today.my enrolment no is 044305897 !!i want to take addmision in MTM bt they are denying bcause of incomplete assignment no...i am very worried about it last date of subbmision of form is 31 may.kindly send my marks as my total future depends on this i"ll b very thankful to u..plz have concern about my request...!!

MY NAME IS SK.MABU AND IAM STUDENT OF M.B.A IN YOUR UNIVERSITY.I HAVE COMPLETED MS-02 IN MY FIRST TERM AND I ALSO SUBMITTED MY ASSIGNMENT IN THE STUDY CENTER.
I RECIEVED MS-02 ASSIGNMENT WITH "A" GRADE CERTIFICATION BUT IN ONLINE IT WAS NOT ENTERED BECAUSE OF THAT MY MS-02 COURSE IS STILL NOT COMPLETED.

SO, SIR PLEASE UPDATE MY ASSIGNMENT RESULTS IN ONLINE AS EARLY AS POSSIBLE.

MY EN NO-071788735/

I am in the june 2009 session in eng 1st year I am not able to get the exam routine please help.

i am a student of bts. .bt i have not recve my ist year (2009)assignment numbers of ESO-11 ESO-12 FHS-1 FHD2 till today.my enrolment no is 084753698 So please send it.

respected sir/mam
i had submited assignment of ESO-16 subject in 18-2-07.till now i have not recived my assignment marksss .please include my assignment marks in grade card.

Dear sir

This is SUSHMITA MOITRA, & my enrollment no is 055566475.progaramme code is BA (BDP).MY TMA marks

yours obediently

SUSHMITA MOITRA

I am a student of BDP BA. My assignment marks of four subjects till now not updated plz update it.

Pls send the assignment of first year the code of assignment is FST-01 IN B.A. PROGRAM

I had submit my five assignment at 30/03/08 and I have receivingof that. But I received only four assigment mark FEG-02's assignment mark not include my marks for that solution I gave two application my regional center ( Rajghat ) at 05/01/09 and 25/03/09 respectively. But it was in vain.
So please check my FEG-02 assignment and give me my marks as soon as possible. If its not possible so please send me further instructions or guide line for achiving my assinment marks.
Thaks regards

My self VIRENDER SINGH
Enr. No. 076407772
Cont. No. 9953048886

Resp. Sir, my enrolement no.043751238, Programme code is BDP . The assignment marks of following subject are not reflecting in my grade card .even though i had submit it in time on JAN 2008 plz take some necessary action.AND SAVE MY FUTURE WHICH IS IN YOUR HAND

YOUR SINCERLY
AJAY SHARMA
BDP
laddu

I am appearing for BA/BDP exam in june 2009 & before that i have to submit my Assignments but till date I haven't received it yet. I urgently need the assignment for EHI05 EHI06 ACC01 ANC01.My Enrollment no. is 054121367. Please be kind towards me by sending the assignment for the above subjects in my email ID.

thanking you,