IGNOU - Why Helpline Numbers Are Goes On Ringing - IGNOU- Why helpline numbers are goes on ringing

K Ramesh
IGNOU- Why helpline numbers are goes on ringing.

Try any number from LINK above and u will be shocked to know the wastage of Government Infrastructure and problem of the Students.

*********THIS IS ALSO A FORM OF CORRUPTION**************

*********PASTED LINK***********************************************
IGNOU
Registrar’s Secretariat
SED Division

The following helplines are available for the students:

Examination – I

4) Issue of transcripts

Assignment Section

Intercom No. 1312/1319/1325
E-mail: assignments@ignou.ac.in

non incorporation of assignment marks

Online Student Grievance Cell

Intercom No. 1313
E-mail: sregrievance@ignou.ac.in

Online students grievances

Front Office (May I help you)

Phone No: 011-29535924-32

E-mail: projects@ignou.ac.in ;
sureshchugh@ignou.ac.in

Status of Project Reports of all Programmes

Comments

My problem is addimation form june2007 appile. But my mistack is examnation form not fill in march2008, noither exam latter .But my examnation form Sept2008 for dec.2008 exam fill. Again exam form april 2009, but not exam . Any till date not exam latter . please help me ? 09699287015, 09466205360 email id - sunil@990google.com, sunilkumarsharma.1600@rediffmail.com, jangras22@yahoo.in

Good morning madam/sir,
i want to know that, can i apply BPP Course and B.COM both courses at a time.if any some suggetion for me that please told me because my much time have been waste...!please
ashok

respected sir,
my problem is that i have lose my addimation sleep and i have not rsived my books and my roll no or i was applyed for BDP (B.COM) my name is ashok kumar fathers name is shri gangaram ADD-P23 BUDH VIHAR F-2 SHARMA COLONY DELHI 1100868
sir please help me and tell me what can i do? my e mail id is ROY.REBORN@GMAIL.COM

Respected sir,
This is paulima chaudhury, I am studing BA from IGNOU, this is my 1st year, i took admision in June-July 2009session .sir I have to submit my assinment within 31st March2010, but I didnot get my assinment Question paper, All most every day i visit to our regional office in Kolkata(BIKASH BHAWAN) but they were failed to help me every time. I took all subject in HINDI midium sir.

Sir please help me by sending assinment in Hindi midium.In my email id-(paulima.chaudhury@yahoo.in OR amipoulima@rediffmail.com )..OR in Regional center kolkata.
my subjects are----------FHD-2, BSHF-101, EHI-01, ESO-11.(all in HINDI midium).
sir please send me this assinments in hindi otherwise they will not allow me to attend the exam.please help me Sir. I will wait for your reply sir.
Regurd
paulima chaudhury.

Sir

I am khurshid Ahmad Kar from Kashmir I have completed my M A English course from your deemed university in 20002 and have obtained a provisional certificate and provisional marks certificate from the then Director Regional centre Kashmir Dr Ab Gani but unfortunately even after sending the xerox copies of the marks i have not recieved the Degree Certificate yet date . It is there fore once again requested through this medium to please issue the same in my favour and oblige .Here it is pertinent to mention that i have submitted the assignments ( MEG 09) for which my degree certificate has not been issued .

i am m. mathavaraj from vellore, tamilnadu. i have completed my B.Ed. degree at your instititution on dec 2010. if u send my provisional certificate for the same as early as possible, i can get promotion and transfer to my native place where i have to take care on my mother health. pls kindly do the needful and oblige.my Enroll no:080625685.

I am matriculate with 60 percent marks and wants to pursue B Sc course from IGNOU. Can I pursue the course simultaneously qualifying BPP course of the university . Please suggest...

this is priya singh.may i know how assignment marks added with result?????the exact criteria???
swati12

Can one go for simultaneously for bpp and graduation.

Dear Sir

I, Aarti Anil Deshpande, have completed my all TEE of MBA.

I have completed last TEE in Jun 2009.

But my Grade Card Status shows incomplete for MS 94 & MS 95

because of non incorporation of assignment marks.

I have confirmed from Pune Regional Center that it is dispatched

to you on 9th Aug 2010.

Giving below my personal information as well as dispatch details of

Assignment Marks

Cource Code MP - MBA

Enrl No. 062178476

Dispatch No. ASIG 0610 Dt. 09/08/2010

Enclosing Grade Card downloaded from site www.ignou.ac.in for your information.

Please kindly update my assignment marks so that I can get my MBA Degree at earliest.

Thanking You

Aarti Deshpande.

I have only One mark less in my assignment to complete my MCA degree. I am abroad and have submitted assignment 3 times my study center is not cooperating with me. I need 20 marks in assignment but they always give one mark less.

Please is there any way I can get my degree????
melwin

My name is Melwin Gonsalves and i have completed the MPA program in June 2009
with student number 076549048
I had submitted all my assignments much before the second year term end
examination in June 2009 and received an acknowledgment receipt for the same.
Somehow the study centre had not sent my marks to the assignment section until mid of August 2009
and my online grade card showed only my term end examinations marks and no
assignments marks. After repeatedly attending at the study centre I was advised
that my assignments have been sent to the examination centre.
(MPA-015, MPA016&MPS003 sent under file N0 08PAS21 date of sending 23/08/2010.
MSO-02 - sent under current session under file name 08061002 date -23/08/2010
I was also informed that my complaint no is 4855. However there was no update on

the online grade sheets and still showed my status as incomplete.

I spoke with assignment section on October 11th 2010 and was given complaint
number# 4942
I still await my provisional passing certificate a full year and a half after having
completed the course.

I need my assignment marks to reflect on my grade card
I have now applied to an university in Canada and I will not be considered until

I obtain my transcripts.
I need my passing certificate so that I can apply for my transcripts.
N Jan 5, 2011 by
santypisces

i am looking forward to do MBA, residing in bangalore tried to contact Jayanagar study center since 4 days the first call will end within 3 seconds and the subsequent calls will get an engaged tone.the practice will continue upto 5:30 in the evening and after that the ring(at the other end) can be heard without answering.. I made at least 30-35 calls /day on 1, 3, 4 &5th Jan 11. I am sick of trying this numbers and decided to launch my complaint through this forum...
If any one listening, please do some thing to save this approach of so-called responsible people sitting there.
let me add that my last date of of openmat exam has ran out because of the irresponsible attitude of this employees...
Think of the problem from a neutral angle and any one would understand the seriousness of loosing six months
regards
santhosh
N Mar 16, 2011 by
Drakshayani Kulkarni

Respected Sir,

My enrollment No. is 091566011 & my doing my MP course since Jan-2009. I have completed 4 semester and i have also remitted a degree registration fee of Rs. 350/-, DD No.119755, Dt.17.01.2011 for degree certificate. Till today i have not got the degree certifcate. Kindly solve my issued and do the needful.
With regret i am writing this commet amount IGNOU, which is the top most university in India and around the world. Kindly give your attention in this matter at the earliest.

D P Kulkarni
N Mar 22, 2011 by
shamoo

sir mere EPS12 mein 35 marks hai mein pass hu ya fail
A Apr 2, 2011 by
varunmohan766@gmail.com

I need my provisional certificate of BED programe as early as possible. My enrolment No.is 090212676 pleasae specify optional subject in the certificate

Rajalakshmi.E
N May 16, 2011 by
kamalkant@hotmail.com

बचपन में मैंने की पढ़ा था की "भारत युवावों का देश है" लेकिन मनमोहन सिंह को देखने के बाद पता चला की "भारत कमजोर और कायरों का देश है.
अब मनमोहन सिंह पे तो बियाग्र भी कम करना बंद कर दिया होगा.येसे आदमी को सिर्फ थोडा सा धन के लालच में कुर्शी पे बने रहना कहाँ थक उचित है. अब जब वो कुर्शी पर बैठे ही है तो एसे देश का क्या हो सकता है? इंदिरा गाँधी मुक्त विश्व विद्यालय में तो हरमखोर लोग ही ज्वाइन हो सकेंगे
जिन को फ़ोन उठाना भी गवारा नहीं है
N Jun 22, 2011 by
c kumar

sir my enrollment no is -064124455. I submit the project report of AMT-01 on 05 Apr 11, result is not declare, due to this reason my BA result is pending. So as soon as possible declare the result.my contact no is 08756103451and me email address is ck123.56@rediffmail.com.
N Jul 13, 2011 by
Jiten Sonowal

I got emrolled into MCA program in IGNOU and i have completed all my theory and practical papers in Dec, 2009 and as i was 1 mark short in clearing the course CS-07 (Discrete Maths) i re-submitted the Project for CS-07 in April 2010 but unfortunately till dat my grade card is not updated.
so i request you to look into the matter and do the needful and upgrade my grade at the earliest.

with regards