Income Tax Department (Ask - Aaykar Sampark Kendra) - First Name Details Mismatch

Manash Chowdhury

There is a mismatch in my PAN card details and the online information(Tax Information Dept.) w.r.t to my First Name. My PAN Card details are absolutely correct , but the online details in (spelling of First Name) is incorrect.

PAN CARD details:
First Name: MANASH Last Name: CHOWDHURY

Income Tax Department Online Details:
First Name: MANSAH (needs to be corrected to MANASH) Last Name: CHOWDHURY

I had sent couple of mails along with the screen shot where the actual mistake is, to ask@incometaxindia.gov.in, where they asked for PAN Card Ack. No. and I provided that too in my next mail.

But now I get a mail from ask@incometaxindia.gov.in asking me to change my name instead of correcting their mistakes.

Please let me know what should I do and can I fight a legal battle for this. Please advise.

Manash Chowdhury

Comments

N Oct 28, 2014 by
batratulsi

Best Review
Hi ! My name is mehta enterprises i have applied for pan card.

Apply date is 18-09-2014

Mobile no.: 9896627145
Proff ID :- Partnership Deed
Date of Incorporation:- 12/09/2014
Mail Id:- tulsibatra123@gmail.com

we have complaint the many time in department but they are not response my complaint . My complaint No. That is 4251405 dated 18/10/2014. My ticket no. That is 4213382 .
i don't got the pan card what to dooo.plz plz help me...

hi,
i had a similar problem, i filed for PAN through UTI and they entered a wrong name for my name in their online form.
And then i was asked to correct it.

But the procedure was not that difficult. i had to send them a letter stating that "my original name is so and so . Please make necessary changes in your system."

Try this procedure if you have applied through the same channel

hi,
i had a similar problem, i filed for PAN through UTI and they entered a wrong father's name.
And then i was asked to correct it.I was

hi,
i had a similar problem, i filed for PAN card through UTI and they compared and mismatch in the father's name as per ITD and i filed request on dated 19.6.2008 bearing reqeust No. 863797 and after that submitted an affidavit duly attested by the Magistrate on 27.8.2008 for correction in father's name.
Please make necessary changes in your system."

Sir, as we have filed returns through E- Return on 30-September-2008 of M/s ESVE CONSULTANTS, PAN No. ABSPV 5652 N .
We have not received the confirmation acknowledgement till the present date.
As we have submiut the acknowledgement to the IT Department within 15 days .
We request to send the confirmation as early as possible.

Thanking You,

Regards, ChandrakanthHalli

i had a minor complaint reagarding the date of birth bymistake the department have entered the wrong date of birth instead of 7-12-1959 to 7-12-1969.
so the department can provide me any kind of assurit letter or any ting that can prove that m pan card and pan number is not faq.
I would be thankfull toou if you could help me out.

dear sir, in your sight incometaxindia.gov.in, in when i register the pan no., then your system show internal error.

please clarify that problems

i could not login my pan and could register for e filing of income tax returns. your system shows an internal error.

No uploads were possible for the last two days. I always get the messaage that there is an "Internal Error" . Why are you not rectifying it?
MAHAVER

DEAR SIR SHOP NAME JKK, 129 DIAMOND COMPLEY SOWCARPET CHENNAI 60001, NAME VIMAL JAIN AND MADAN JAIN MOBILE09840252135 THE HAVE BLACK MONEY AND WITH BILL THE SALE GOLD CHAIN IN SHOP LOT OF BLACK MONEY THE HAVE CHECK THEM PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

dear sir i had filled a correction form of my pan no AACPL4694B on 25-sep-2008 and its acknowledgment no is 021110200034932 but i cant recived it till now when i made a telephone call to income tax department they answered me that you have another pan no (AZGPB4936B) so your acount is deleted' but i dont have it if there is any another pan no plz cancell it and made corrections in my existing pan no AACPL4694B and send it to my residence addressas soon as possible.
thanking you
vishnu lal

I have surrendered my old pan no. ADTPB2307B online on 11/2/09 but at the time of noting of Request number the telephone line has been disconnected, kindly arrange to provide me the Request number.
My new PAN which is retain by me is AOPPB1257H .

SHAKTI BAJAJ

Hi ! my name is naseer i have applied for pan card.

it come to me but unforchunatly i went out of state for a week.

ofter coming back i came to now about the pancard was re sended
i have sended fax .after that a form to bring the pan card also.
but steel i dnt got the pancard what to dooo.plz plz plz help me...

Kindly expedite PAN data of my PAN number ABAPG9048H. Since it is required for issue of NEW PAN card

GIANESHWAR
S/O SAMPAT SHARMA
V PO SARHAUL
GURGOAN
Haryana - 122001

Dear sir, Actually I have a complaint against a shopkeeper. He has a shop of mobile and doing business of selling and repairing of mobile and accessories. But I have never seen him that he is filing any it returne. Although he is earning a lots of money and making jewellries and other properties. and he is saying that he is not bound to file any it return. He has a PAN card but it is not for working I guess. Problem is that he is missusing his money for some illegeal works. I am not aware abt that work. where should I complaint against him. I dont have any personal issue with him but he is doing illegal things and that is bohering me. I can not bear any illegal things in this socety.

Dear Sir
I want to know about my income tax refund.My pan no is AMEPM1378D.Assessment year is 2008-09.

Thanks and Regards
Suraj Merchant.

My Pan Card no. is AFKPR9338D & Jurisdiction -DEL/W/72/3 . Till date I have not get the Pan Card.
Send it to my residence address as soon as possible.My new residential address is given below.
156/1 A.C. Raod, Khagra, P.O. Khagra, Dist. Murshidabad. .West Bengal.PIN -742103.
Thanking you,
Ram Prasad Ray.

I have filed e-return of one of my client. and got confirmation on my mail id, but while opening this mail i have used another password by mistake. and now i am not able to open this document even with the right password.
Please solve my querry as early as possible.
Pan No.ADAPS6076M
Birth date 01/06/1953
A.Y.2009-10
Date of filing 20/07/2009
Mobile No.099098 89184

Please solve my querry as early as possible. & tell me about any procedure for changes in password
Pan No.ADAPS6076M