Income Tax Department - Range 1 Thane - Income Tax Refund not received

Chandrika Rodrigues
Hi my PAN number is AAYPR3514N and fall under Range-1 Thane Branch for filing Income Tax. I have not received my refund for the foll. Assessment years : 2005-2006 & 2007 -008.

Comments

I have not received the refund Rs. 4292/-for the assessment year 2007-08 for the financial year 2006-07.
My pan no. is ACWPM 2860 Q.
Kindly do the needful.

i want to know ur office address in thane, because i have to file the income tax return, But i dont know where have to file.i live in thane east.

my PAN NO IS.AFPP7772F.
My Income tax refund of Rs.6000/-pending since last 3 yers.2005-2006.
kindelly do the needful action.I am unable to come becouse of the victim of mumbai sub-rban bomb blast victim.due to that lost the job, and very acute crisis for survival.
rds
p.c.varghese.vasai road west.

My PAN No is AHMPJ2028A

NON RECIEPT OF REFUNDABLE AMOUNT

1. Please refer to the Income Tax return No 0102007732 filed on 29 Jul 2008 for the year 2007.

2. The refundable amount of Rs 9066/- mentioned in the above Income Tax returns is yet to be credited in my Account.

3. Please look into the matter and kindly do the needful.

4. Thanking you for the same.

My PAN No is AGEPC7730M
NON RECIEPT OF REFUNDABLE AMOUNT

PAN No. AGEPC7730M Excess amount paid but not yet refunded for the assessment yeat 2007-2008 for Rs.3416/-. Kindly do the needful immediate.

Thanking you,
Tarak

i have not received my refund for FY 2007-08 and FY 2008-09 PAN- AAAPF1400H

I have some person who earn Rs 20lakhs year but don't pay tax so how can i compliant of them

My PAN No. is ADFPG7870A.
I have not yet received the refund of Rs. 10, 753/- for the FY 2008-09. All my colleagues received their refunds during October - December.
Please do the needful at the earliest to refund my money.

The landline numbers displayed on the website are not updated regulary.
This results in unnecessary confusion and waste of time in searching the details of the willing tax payer.

Request you to look into the same.

i have not received my refund for the AY 2007-08 PAN - AAAPF1400H

My pan no is AZHPS1774R Where should i file my returns at thane as iam a resident of mira road

My Pan no is Alfpk7374p Iam a Resident of mira road where should i file my returns at thane

pls mail me your income tax office in thane address as i need to file IT return and what are the documents required for the same as well is it like that we can make our IT returns in any of the branches in mumbai, as i reside in worli, but add of pan card is of nalasopara thats the reason our ca use to submit the form on thane address. Pls guide me properly

My name is Sudesh V. Shenoy bearing PAN # AXVPS9470N, I have not received the refund of Rs. 21, 020/- for the assessment year 2008-09 for the financial year 2007-08.

Request you to do the needful at the earliest.

thanks,
Sudesh.

Dear Sir, I have not recieved my IT refund of Rs3589/- for the assesment year 2008-09.My pan no. is AAEPP6433G.Please look into the matter.

Please send me the address of Income Tax office - Thane for filling my salary return

I have been served a notice u/s 143(2) by AO Mr.Pardeshi - ITO Ward 1(3), Thane.

The letter was dated 20/8/2009 and the AO had asked to attend his office on 13th October 2009.

I’m out of town tentatively, so when I received this notice now, which was sent to my home in Thane & forwarded to me, I have lost about 3 months time.

Plz let me know if I can receive such communications from IT dept to my email ID (kalakan67@gmail.com) that would help to reply these communications promptly without any time delay.

Yours truly,

Kalyani Kannan
Pan No – AFTPK5913N

Sir

My name is Gopal Dutt Khulbe My PAN is ABHPK4839K. I have not received Refund for Assessment Year 2006-2007 (Previous year 2005-2006) for amount of Rs. 5351
Income Tax Officer Ward 4(4), Thane

Kindly suggest what should I do? if there is any email id or phone no please let me know.

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Ravindranath Nerkar and my pan card number is ADSPN2085K.

I have not received the IT tax refund filed for Assessment year 2006-2007 and 2007-2008. Kindly do the needful.

Address: A-102, Sai Kamal CHSL,