INCOME TAX E- FILING - REGISTRATION OF PAN

Ajanta Sarbadhikari
After registration of my PAN for e-filing I have forgot my password & tried from every aspect to recover the same but failed. As a result I am unable to upload my return [F.Y-20092010] within due date. I have had a call with ASK,New Delhi . As per their advise I have intimate the matter to efiling.administrator@incometaxindia.gov.in but not a single response received yet. Even I have informed Income Tax dept. that either inform me my password or erase the same which I have created. Now i am under an worst position. Please guide me accordingly.

AJANTA SARBADHIKARI
PAN-AKOPS6937J

Comments

Best Review
I Registed of Pan AFPPS0461K ON dated 01-09-2010. i have worngly taken of my Email id. my email id is ujjwalsharma100@gmail.com Kindly reply me urgently.

Pan Card not yet received - BIR solutions

I E.Avyaktha applied for pan card on 10-06-08, till now i haven't received pan card.
The application number is:038934455.
The processing fee coupon number is 027505518.

kindly send me the status to my mail id.
nagesha

not recived my pan card - yokogawa

hi,
on 05th November 2008 my brother had submitted for pan card still we have not recived it.

remove membership registration - Electronic Filing of the Income Tax Returns

Please remove the member's registration with the Electronic Filing of the Income Tax Returns which is registered by somebody else.

I have already sent the complaint for the same matter but no reply is received.

Please do the needful as soon as possible & kindly send the confirmation regarding the above matter on my Email ID.

Jayesh

i am partner of Rahul Enterprises Nanded Maharashtra & i have filed E Return of AY 08-09 but now i have forgaton password so please give me my password for e filling of AY 09-10

Dear sir
After registration of my PAN for e-filing I have forgot my password & tried from every aspect to recover the same but failed. As a result I am unable to upload my return [F.Y-20092010] within due date. I have had a call with ASK, New Delhi . As per their advise I have intimate the matter to efiling.administrator@incometaxindia.gov.in but not a single response received yet. Even I have informed Income Tax dept. that either inform me my password or erase the same which I have created. Now i am under an worst position. Please guide me accordingly.

Dear sir
After registration of my PAN APQPD-2389-L for e-filing I HAVE GOT MESSAGE FOR ACTIVATION ON MY EMAIL ID AS TO "CLICK" FOR ACTIVATION BUT WHILE I AM CLICKING ON SUCH OPTION I AM FINDING MESSAGE OF THE PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAYED FOR LAST TWO DAYS NOW I HAVE TO FILE MY RETURN IMMEDIATELY KINDLY GUIDE ME

THANKING YOU

MANDAR

FORGOT PASSWORD - VARDHMAN FABRICATORS

I FORGOT THE PASSWORD & SECRETE NAME(PATE NAME) OF VARDHMAN FABRICATOR PARTNERSHIP FIRM,PAN NUMBER IS- (AAGFV4503R) PLEASE KINDLY GUIDE ME.

MY PAN - AAGFV4503R FOR E-FILING I HAVE GOT MESSAGE FOR ACTIVATE ON MY EMAIL ID I FORGOT THIS PASSWORD & PATE NAME, I AM FINDING YOUR REPLY BUT THE PAGE CAN NOT BE DISPLAY FOR LAST 4 DAYS NOW I HAVE TO FILE MY RETURN OF M/S VARDHMAN FABRICATOR IMMEDIATELY SO PLEASE KINDLY GUIDE ME.

SUNIL ULAGADDE.

Forgot password & secret answer - VARDHMAN FABRICATOR

I forgot my password & secret answer, i want to e-file of return,my pan number is AAGFV4503R,kindly reply me urgently

Thanking you.

I forgot my password & secrete answer, i want to e-file the return my pan number is -AAGFV4503R, kindly reply me urgently

Thanking you.

Enrolment number does not exists - CTE

I have enrolled for CTE course and got enrolment no. but online unable to get Hall Ticket. Since message shows that enrolment no. doesnot exists.
Kindly help me.
regards,
vineeta

I forgot my Company passwaord & secrete question & answer, i want to print the acknowledgement of itr -v for A. Year 2008-09 my company pan No AAACH7474G, kindly reply me urgently

thanking you

I Registered my PAN for efiling on dated 16.02.2010 at 11.30 a.m. but i have not received activation link on my email ID. kindly provide activation link earliest.

I Registered my PAN (AAAHU5361C) for efiling on dated 16.02.2010 at 11.30 a.m. but i have not received activation link on my email ID. kindly provide activation link earliest

I Registered my PAN (ABOPG8056B) for efiling on four day back. but i have not received activation link on my email ID. kindly provide activation link earliest

dear sir,
my pan no. BEXPP0779M
I am not forget link mail this email.id

I filed the return ITR 6 OF Datta Air System pvt.Ltd. PAN NO. AAACD 2633F FOR ASSESSMENT
YEAR 2008-2009 ON 14/2/2010. TIME 13:40:20, we have given wrong e-mail address thats why We could not get our ITR V
OUR NEW E MAIL ID
datta_dattaair@yahoo.co.in

KINDLY SEND OUR ITR V ON ABOVE ADDRESS, WE ARE WATING FOR YOUR FAVOURABLE REPLY.

CRC32--D93C75E3---14/2/10

I try to register my client PAN No. AAMPS4117J, after entering PAN in box next i click, i got the message that " Internal Error or contact administrator if problem is persist, This is happing since yesterday.

I try to register my client PAN No. AKBPB6013H, after entering PAN in box next i click, i got the message that " Internal Error or contact administrator if problem is persist".

kindly reply me urgently

Mu emai ID "chandankumar_005@yahoo.com"

INCOME TAX E- FILING - REGISTRATION OF PAN