INCOME TAX E- FILING - REGISTRATION OF PAN

Ajanta Sarbadhikari
After registration of my PAN for e-filing I have forgot my password & tried from every aspect to recover the same but failed. As a result I am unable to upload my return [F.Y-20092010] within due date. I have had a call with ASK,New Delhi . As per their advise I have intimate the matter to efiling.administrator@incometaxindia.gov.in but not a single response received yet. Even I have informed Income Tax dept. that either inform me my password or erase the same which I have created. Now i am under an worst position. Please guide me accordingly.

AJANTA SARBADHIKARI
PAN-AKOPS6937J

[Updated by FIZA4711 Jun 08, 2014]

Dear Call me on +919622897004 password will reset and fee is Rs 350/-
[Updated by sureshpatel62 Jul 30, 2014]

I have Registered my PAN Number and I have received Activation Link in my email Id But I have not Received Mobile Activation Pine. Please help me as early as possible

Comments

N Jul 22, 2011 by
adjpm2505q

i have forgotton my login password and also answer of secret question mentioned during my PAN registration. my PAN is ADJPM2505Q. please let me inform above immediately so that i have efile my return for ass year 2011-12.

birendra nath mishra
e-mail: jaidas66@uahoo.com
N Jul 26, 2011 by
rakesh0201

I am Rakesh Kumar. I have forgotten my Registration Password & my secret question for efiling. Pl provide me the new password as soon as possible.

PAN- BBZPK1303H
Name- Rakesh Kumar
email id- rakesh2b@gmail.com
N Jul 30, 2011 by
anilkumar1268 Registration  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

wrong email id entered - Registration

This is anil kumar.
i have entered wrong email id during registration

wront id entered ani@hoshi-tools.com

correct id anil@hoshi-tools.com

PAN number is AEEPA6094G

phone number 9845049606

please arrange to update my email id

thanking you in advance

Pease reset my password
N Aug 27, 2011 by
NARENDRA KESHAV KULKARNI INCOME TAX E- FILING  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Reset of Password - Individual Tax

I require to submit my Income Tax Return Prior to 31 August 2011. I have however misplaced my Password. My Name is Mr. NARENDRA KESHAV KULKARNI. Date of Birth : 05 July 1965. PAN Number is AEJPK1132J.
It is requested that the password be reset & intimated to me earliest on my e mail : kuls_65@hotmail.com
N Aug 27, 2011 by
bipin bhikhabhai

hi, , my name is bipin. i dont know who has created my user id and now i want to e-file my return for ay 11-12, but i get the error - secret que mismatch.. pls help me to reset my password.my pan no is : argpp5726p, and id is shru1689@gmail.com.pls help me as quick as possible,

thanks & regards
N Sep 1, 2011 by
rohan kumar raju

Registered my PAN No. ABJPY5293R for efiling on dated 01/09/2011. but i have not received activation link on my email ID. kindly provide activation link earliest.

THANK YOU SIR.
N Sep 3, 2011 by
AAKARSH

My pan is AQOPS7751G I have forgotten my password & necessary details for e-filing.Please send me a message how to proceed further on the given emailaddress-spiceshipsupplier@gmail.com . KAMLESH KUMAR SINGH FATHER NAME-ANIL KUMAR SINGH D.O.B.-17/07/1976
N Sep 7, 2011 by
amritaakarsh

Sept, 72011 My pan AQOPS7751G is already registered for efilng& to view form 26AS.I have forgotten my user id& password. I also have to change my email id.how can i reset my registration.please help me on the given email id. amritaakarsh@gmail.com kamlesh kumar singh dob-17/07/1976 father name-anil kumar singh
N Sep 19, 2011 by
ajgpm6669q

dear sir, my pan allread register but this not register pan me give me password ajgpm63669q
N Sep 20, 2011 by
ACYPT4780G

i am forgeting my pass word pleas resat/delit my old password
pan-ACYPT4780G
PIN-246761
N Sep 26, 2011 by
RAJU KUMAR IT Surat

MOST URGENT

RAMNIWAS KASAT expired during F.Y.2010-11. His son Ramakant R. Kasat legal heir want to e-file his return. Please explain the procedure for e-filling. E-filling is required to be signed digitally. Who has to sign.
N Sep 27, 2011 by
RAJESH KUMAR UPADHYAY

iforget my passward & secret question & answer. please help me.
N Oct 7, 2011 by
heema

HI I AM ZEENAT I HAVE FORGET MY SECRET QUESTION OF PAN THAT I REGISTERED FOR E FILLING NOW DEAR SIR PLZ GUIDE ME HOW I WILL LOG IN THE SAME PAN

PAN NO IS AJAPD5642G

D.O.B 22/02/1973

NAME BILAL AHMAD DAR

S/O ABDUL GANI DAR

PLEASE GUIDE ME MY EMAIL ID IS ZEENATNAZIR@YAHOO.IN CAN U TELL ME THE WAY ...
N Oct 7, 2011 by
heema

plz duide me as i have for got my secret question

PAN AJAPD5642G

BILAL AHMAD DAR

MY EMAIL ID IS ZEENATNAZIR@YAHOO.IN
D Oct 7, 2011 by
heema

DEAR SIR PLZ GUIDE ME AS I HAVE SEND SO MANY MASSAGES BUT NO RESPOUNCE FROM THE SUDE OF YOURS

I HAVE FORGET MY SECRET QUESTION

PAN AJAPD5642G

ZEENATNAZIR@YAHOO.IN
N Oct 10, 2011 by
asg INCOME TAX E- FILING  - Neem ka thana, Sikar, Rajasthan, India

forgot secret question - for registration

plz tell me procedure for change password, i am forgot my password and security question / answer. my pan is CHJPS2568D AND MAIL ID meashishaj@rediffmail.com
N Oct 11, 2011 by
sulthan ibrahim

As My PAN ALRPV3282H want to do e-filing for the AY 2011 - 2012 . But when we r doing e filing registration for pan, at the same time e mail id wrongly entered (ie)sulthan-rosh@yahoo.co.in But My Correct Email Id is sulthan_rosh@yahoo.co.in so kindly Reply the Password And other details to my Email Address. ( sulthan_rosh@yahoo.co.in )
N Oct 13, 2011 by
SHIRISH A SAMDANI

I have filled wrong emailid during registration
Please Rectify the My Correct Mail ID shirish.samdani@gmail.com
My Name : Nikita Subhash Vikhona
My Pan No : ANIPV9670Q
Correct Mail ID ; shirish.samdani@gmail.com
My DOB: 20/01/1992
N Nov 3, 2011 by
Veejay Sharma

I am filling rectification with CPC for the AY 2010-11 but every time an error show "your input details are not matching. please enter correct detail as per intimation order u/s143(1) or order u/s 154 passed by CPC" and i have also check my detail from toll free help executive.

INCOME TAX E- FILING - REGISTRATION OF PAN