Indane Gas Agency - new gas connection

xeroxkuldeep on Sep 4, 2011
Dear Sir/Mam
I am a of house no. 263 mamta enclave , zirakpur. I have applied for indane gas new connection on 1 march 2011 . my registration no. is 4440. But till date i did not get my connection. Every time agency people told that it will take 2 months . this is now frustrating for me. kindly do the needful. my mobile no. is 09780072994.

Rergards
Kuldeep sharma

Comments

shakuntla sharma Indane Gas Agency  - India

new indane gas connection - Indane Gas Agency

I want to get a new indane gas connection.i visited goodwill gas agency and himmat gas agency.Both of them have refused to book my connection because i dont want to purchase the stove from them.I already have an ISI mark stove.Please help me getting a connection.
Mohit Indane Gas Agency  - India

I want new gas connection but dealer is not giving it.
i am giving Affidavit, PAN Card, Bank Statement, Company Letter Head Conformation etc. for it.

He is saying that rasan card is must for new gas connection.

i am facing a lot of problem due to it.
please help me.

Indian Gas Dealer Address--
Deep gas Agency,
Sec-7, HUDA Market
Faridabad-121004
rathod.dipakkumar.laxmanbhai Indane Gas Agency  - India

i want to transfer my connction.so want it to know what is the of Distributer of indian gas Agency from dharmaj district Anand.please reply.
Kamal Indane Gas Agency  - India

In Garhwa District Gas not deleviary in time. Here Gas Blacking.
sushil kumar singh Indane Gas Agency  - India

My name is sushil kumar singh .my residence at L1a Ext.36/2, mohan garden, uttam nagar, New Delhi.I am looking for new gas connection from last 6th month.And i have all the required paper proof for same.But the staff of Gas agency in my area i.e Raj Flame, Kakrola morh, uttam nagar.They always says that new connection are not open, come after 2 month.When 6 months back i gone there, they said come next month, when i gone there in next month then they said same reply come after 2 month.I had already given my Elecrticity bill and property paper xerox to there manager.But he is saying when the connection will be open then we will start process, he didn't give any form or reciept against proof of paper submission.The treatement of agency staff to customers is really pathetic.No body is bothered.

Please help me out.

Sushil singh
N Jun 11, 2011 by
sunil kumar nayak Indane Gas Agency  - India

Dear Sir I have Booked a new gas Connection In Indian Gas Agency Pratap Vihar in Sep-2010 with the name of Sunil Kumar Nayak address- Hn-33/1 Sarvodaya Nagar Pratap Vihar Vijay nagr . But there are no respose to till date in last 10 months. I am very Disappointd with this service . I Hope you will do better. Sp Please kindly do the needful as earliest.

Thnaks
Sunil Kumar Nayak
D Nov 3, 2012 by
shashi bhushan PAL

Dear Sir/Mam
I am from kotkapura . I have applied for insane gas new connection on 3 month ago but till date i do not get any positive information from agency, Every time agency people told that it will take 2 months, 1 month etc.kindly do the needful and resolve the issue as soon as possible.

Rergards