Indane Gas - No response from yadu gas service

Akshi Jain
Poor response from Yadu Gas agency, D-33, Site-4, Sahibabad Industrial Area, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad(U.P)

Dear Sir

I am trying to make a booking for refilling my cylinder on the following no.s 0120-2896030. 2896032, 2896034, 2896035, 2896036

No body is picking up the call at any of these numbers.

Please look into the issue and resolve the same as I am not able to make a booking.

This is a serious matter.

Akshi
Vaishali Ghaziabad

Comments

Shankar

No response for booking gas - Indane Gas

The Indane distributor at Sarraki Bangalore by name Sri Gurukrupa Distributors is catering to a very wide area in SOuth of Bangalore. The telephone nos are always busy or never attended too. Inspite of repeated complaints, there is no response / improvement. Three nos are provided but every time we need to struggle for more than an hour. This problem is common to every one in our locality with Indane.

no response - Indane Gas

I am very sory to say that Indian gas is having vey Poor services in delhi.
I m consumer of the my dealer is Ashu gas, rajouri garden. my sub no is AG612. every time i am facing same prblem after booking so many time, m not geting the gas delivered.
Even I ad booked the gas through their IVR services.
No body is picking the land line number which made for booking.

I belive Indian Gas operation team is not having propr tracking on booking vs delivery data .
please do somthing because this kind of poor service can not accpet for the rupted organisation.
Again I had booked through IVR(1260) on 26th nov and booking no is 18, but yet not received

Prashant

sir I am booking my gas lot of time but booking centre man do not pick phone so please book my gas
indian gas, No is 03727, distributor Dagar gas Agency Rohini Delhi-110085
muzammil Indane Gas  - Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

To,
Complaints Board Director

Subject: Against Gas Agency, Misbehavior And Worst Service no response "shock"
M/s. Paradise Enterprises
2727, Sher Afgan, Baradari, Ballimaran,
Chandni Chowk, Delhi - 110006

Anybody hear me? I am shock on no gas supply at home. At first no response no pickup phone at the booking time. I ask that the anybody to hear and watch the activity of agency 2727, Sher Afgan, Baradari, Ballimaran, Chandni Chowk, Delhi – 110006 at that the lady present there said that the cylinder will be delivered within 8 or 10 days but no response till 10-12 days, this procedure continued every month. I am not only there are many customers to face this problem.
I request you that please solve our problem.

no response of phone - Indane Gas

This is regarding the new connection provided to me, i am trying Sukhdev Vihar agency 18-masih garh, ph.no.26310291, 26936694. Since morning i am trying these no. but no one is picking the ph. kindly look into the matter ASAP.

no response - Indane Gas

i have gas conection but agency are not delivery timely time two to three months
RUCHITA GAS AGENCY
PALI-MARWAR (RAJSHTHAN)

No Response - Yadu Gas/Indane

Indane agent for gas supply M/S Yadu Gas Services, D-33, Site-4, Sahibabad, Ghaziabad has given the following nos. 2895768, 2896034, 2896035, 2896036 for booking gas refill. For booking a refill you have to try continuously for 15-20 days, you will feel lucky if agency people pick up your call. So many people have the same complaint. Kindly do something about them at the earliest. Many of us are facing undue harassment because of this.

No Respone - Indane Gas

There is no response by Agency of Indane Gas Service. I try to book my refill bottle on phone but phone is engaged all the times. I definately said there are remove telephone handset on side.

No Response - Indane Gas

Our Indane Gas connection Number is 12176 . The name of the Gas distributor is M/s. Ambal Gas Agencies, Coimbatore - 641035. (Ph:0422-2669267, 2667594, 9626036760).We have been trying to book a cylinder over phone throught the day on 11.11.2009. There was no response for all the three phones through out the day. Please take this as a complaint and ensure good service to your consumers.

Thanks & Regards
Ramanandam D
S/o.V.Dakshinamurthy - (Consumer)

How long Indians will tolerate indiscipline of institutions. Gas is essential commodity. After efforts when telephone gets ringing but is not picked up, think what is felt by anyone.Gas Booked through tel. no. 1260, when gas will come is not know. consumer no. 21028. Let us hope gas agencies will awake and may discipline the system. Khan

No response from Indane Gas Agent - Indane Gas

I've been trying to call up the agent to whom my connection is appended -- S & P Enterprises in Alaknanda. I've trying to call the agency for booking a refill simply because I've already booked with the toll free hotline and except for an sms confirming that, there is no movement on that front. I got an sms saying that my booking has been confirmed but no refill yet, it's been about a week now. And I need to tell the agency to deliver the refill before 11 a.m. as I'm a journalist (Senior Assistant Editor, Mail Today, India Today Group) and leave home around 11 a.m. and am not back till late in the night. That's my daily routine and it's a rare Sunday that I'm home. I need to inform the agency that as both my husband and I are journalists, there is nobody at home to receive the refill if it were not to be delivered before 11.

But the only number of S & P enterprises that works is the most curious number -- either it is perpetually engaged or if it is free - a rare occasion - then nobody answers the call. I have been doing this routine for more than a week now but have been left absolutely frustrated. Would somebody explain me what's going on ? If S & P enterprises uses the phone only to make calls and not receive any? If the toll free line will get an operator for a change in case we need to get the specifics like the time of delivery registered? I'm absolutely disgusted and frustrated and have begun eating out of fear that the running cylinder will run out of gas anytime soon and I may not have fuel to even prepare a cup of tea for my husband and myself.

Help!
sibamukherjee Indane Gas  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

No gas service - Indane Gas

Dear Sir/Madam

My consumer number for Indane Gas is 720. I have taken the connection more than 20 years earlier and use to take gas cylinder on a regular basis. Last cylinder I have taken in the month of July. After that I have been informed that my consumer number got locked and I need to apply with my original voucher. As the connection is older than 20 yrs. I have lost the original voucher. I have provided all other documents, but they (Uttarayan Gas Agency) are not ready to accept it. Under such situation I am under real trouble and as I am 78 yrs old, can't roam here and there to get it sorted. Please let me know what to do.

Sib Kumar Mukherjee
srikannan Indane Gas  - Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India

dear sir,

I want register one complaint against pattammal gas agencies mudichur road tambaram.

If i booked for refill cylinder they are give the cylinder after 22 days. I called up the agency, they told no refill load at any time. and the cylinder cost is Rs- 353 but they are charged 380 for each.

please take the action.
N Jan 11, 2011 by
anand selvakumar Indane Gas  - Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India

no response to customer - Indane Gas

I'm k.selva kumar,i am a customer of Indane gas of GANESH AGENCY my customer no:41586. I have an only one cylinder,last month i booking for gas,they told to bring within 10 days but they didn't response my phone and interactions, they told so many reason for not providing gas.please take action for above request and supply the gas as soon as possible.....

Indane Gas - No response from yadu gas service