Indane Gas - Given gas connection for Rs.3400/-

Vizaya kumar.G
I have applied for new connection on the date 05-01-2007 at venkata sai gas agency madhapur, Hyderabad. Now i got new connection they asked me 3400/- with stove. i have rejected to take stove, but they said stove should take otherwise we will not give connection, they saying stove cost is 1600/-.

i dont have any choice at that moment, so i have taken the connection with that cost.

thanks
Vizaya

Comments

Subject - Indian gas - Fake issue of gas to others on my number

This is my gas connection number CGS11509 through this number the agency who is located in rajajipuram at lucknow, the name of the gas agency is "COMMANDER GAS SERVICE " whenever i go to agency they said to me " In this number gas has been already issued . they asked to me " show your orginial gas connection paper .on seeing that paper they said to me "Come after four days . and now four days has left but from there side there is no gas issue even i showed my orginial paper of gas connection . this is GAS CONNECTION NUMBER -CGS11509
CASH MEMO - 4501
DATED 0N - 15/10/2008
ORDER NO - 4459
SERIAL NO -49502
THe gas connection is in the name o f SARITA NISHADI .
so kindly direct to the dealer of the gas agency...

As we appied on 10-2-07 for new gas connection, it is not been given. - Indane Gas

We had applied for new connection on 10-2-07, vide registration slip no-602941. When ever it is asked they say it will be given in next month or in 10-15days. till date they had not given me any connection. Now they say that it is banned to give new connections.

Dealer is GURU DATTA GAS SERVICES, GREEN HILLS COLONY, D.NO-11-13-201/3, RD NO-4, HYDERABAD.

RAVI.

I am pradeep verma from lucknow city i need a connection of indian gas whenever i goes to gas agency .all tine they said u have to pay for this rs 3850. i wanna know what is the actul rate.

i am sanjeev kumar from budha colony patna.i need a new connection of indian gas. my adress - sanjeev kumr, c/o brinda tiwary, 3b, budha colony, duzra chak, patna - 800001

Sir
I have applied for new connection on the date 10-10-2007 at Chhavi Gas Service Smt. Sobha singh 181 Civil Line Roorkee, Hardwar 247667 01332 272561 Sri Swarn Singh swarn070467@yahoo.co.in
but not revived
Raj
9897819629
D
sharfee

I have applied 3 times for new indian gass connection at Veena Gas Agencis, but they treating to the customers very badly and always asking for extra money, they are providing one connection @ 5500

sharfee
T

Sub: - Issue of 2nd Cylinder

I am K Srinivasa Rao my Indian Gas Consumer No.003517 already submit complaint several times for issue the 2nd cylinder but till now I am not receiving your favorable reply and letter.

Dealer also denying my request from long period.

Kindly I would request you to please issue the 2nd cylinder immediately without any delay

with regards
K Srinivasa Rao
Mob.No.9681082684

pls apply new gas connection
N May 28, 2013 by
ajayyadav24

I have applied for new connection on the date 07-05-2013 at K-2 INTERNATIONAL gas agency Sarita vihar, Smt Sarita Yadav, 154 DDA Janta Flats, Pul Pahlad pur New Delhi but not received any connection yet.

Kindly do the needful as soon as possible.

Thanks & Regards,