Indane Gas - Miserable service by REN Gas Agency at Mysore

S R Chandramouli
INDANE GAS CONSUMER NO.: RA/24233
REN AGENCY, MYSORE, TELEPHONE NO.: 0821 - 2414218
DISTRIBUTOR CODE : 1595341

It is such a shame to note that Ren Gas agency based at Mysore such terrible attitude towards its customers. First of all they don't even have any patience to hear to what the customer is saying. They promise to deliver next day and now it is over 7 days they have not delivered. The lady who attends the call, I wonder what runs in her mind that she has such a horrible and terrible attitude and more shocking that the Manager of the agency does not even think of addressing this issue.

Main Points to take action at your end:
1. Always telephone no. is engaged. It is difficult to book the refil-gas and also it is still worst to follow up as people take weeks time to deliver the refil. Only one telephone no. is available to >15000 customers.

2. Arrogant response from agency staff and especially manager. No commitment .

3. Always they say that "door lock". I do not know when exactly they will come and no "chit " will be left for us to know that they had visited our place.

Does Indane Gas ever does an audit with its agencies on the soft skills and attitude issues? Since 15 years, not even once i have received a call / visit by Indane Gas to enquire about quality of service of the agency.

Can you guys wake up and attend to these issues and get my cylinder delivered NOW

Comments

late delivery & no prompt service - Indane Gas

Miserable service by Shiva Gas Agency at Mysore
INDANE GAS CONSUMER NO.: 24761
REN AGENCY, MYSORE, TELEPHONE NO.: 0821 - 2480951
DISTRIBUTOR CODE :

It is such a shame to note that Shiva Gas agency based at Mysore such terrible attitude towards its customers. First of all they don't even have any patience to hear to what the customer is saying. They promise to deliver within 5 days and now it is over 12 days they have not delivered and more shocking that the Manager of the agency does not even think of addressing this issue.

Main Points to take action at your end:

2. Arrogant response from agency staff and especially manager. No commitment .

Raja Rao
Consumer Nos 24761
BEML NAGAR
Mysore 98866 91064

iam requst sir
gas slip lose number ple

Date : 18/09/2010

The Manager,
Customer Care
Indane Gas, Indian Oil Corporation,
Patna, Bihar.

Sub: Domestic Gas Cylinder supply regularly in time.

Ref: Customer Connection Id S 807(DBC) in the name of Bhagirath Prasad, Chainpura, Begampur, Patna City, Patna, Bihar, India. Enrolled in SONAM Gas Agency, Jhauganj, Patna City. Patna.

Person Concern : Shri Dharmendra Kumar, Sonam Gas Agency.

Reference to the above, I want to draw your kind attention, that I am 77 yr. old retired person, and not physically fit for going after local vendor for timely delivery of the cylinder all the time.
As prescribed terms conditions by the agency, one has to get enrolled for next gas supply after 21 days of first gas delivery, although such rules are not prevailing in real sense as per daily newspaper. Even if this is the rule prescribed by the agency for smooth operation, there should also be rule for timely delivery of gas cylinder after getting the waitlist no after 21 days. But it is nothing like that. In result next enrollment after 21 days is delayed due to late delivery and customer suffers and puzzled for timely next gas cylinder supply.
After finishing 77 yrs of my age, I feel nothing is good in the system. While government has announced several schemes for senior citizen to make his life easy. I am sure; there would be some senior citizen schemes in your distribution system. Kindly for senior citizen’s and help me out to avoid unnecessary harassment caused by the agency and vendors.
I request you kindly look into the matter and instruct the persons concerned to make arrangement for the needful, keeping in view of my old age. It would help me to avoid going after vendors all the time and making several calls for waitlist enrolment.

Further, I had applied for new connection in my son’s name for smooth supply, but asked by the agency to purchase new Oven with new connection which is compulsory. So I disagreed and did not go for new connection.

Sincerely yours,

Bhagirath Prasad.

Please note this letter is being sent thru mail from my son’s mail id and letter addressed to IOC will serve the purpose for early action.
N May 4, 2011 by
sandhyaaa

I fully agree with the above. The telephone attender is so rude and impatient. Worse is the delivery boy who just tries to come inside the house and peep thru all the corners, even if the empty cylinder is kept out of the house
N Jun 17, 2011 by

Customer Care
Indane Gas, Indian Oil Corporation,
Patna, Bihar.

Sub: NOT RESPONDING 06122641016

I am sonam gas agency customers NOT RESPONDING 06122641016 in SONAM Gas Agency, Jhauganj, Patna City. Patna.

Person Concern : Shri Dharmendra Kumar, Sonam Gas Agency.

I am sonam gas agency customers NOT RESPONDING 06122641016

Sincerely yours,

ajay kumar
ajayc2c1980@gmail.com

A Aug 21, 2012 by
Ashwini poonachha

Ren Gas Agency - You have no rights to be cooking gas distributor. I have been trying to call since from last 5 days and there is no one to respond. I even searched for other numbers related to your agency but they say wrong number. You have only one number and its engaged .

I think you should cancel your dealership. If this repeats again definitely your customers should take next action of reporting it to police and concerned department.Being an agency first you should listen to your customers, convince them by providing good service .

Dear All,

I suggest not to go for Ren Gas agency, there are many agencies around and they do provide good service. Ren Gas agency you are corrupted.

Thanks.
D Oct 9, 2012 by
SSonal

Completely agree with Mr. chandramouli and others.First of all the telephone line is always busy and we need to try at least for two days continuously to get the line and the lady attending the call has such an attitude and speaks so rudely to the customers and is not even ready to listen to us. For any explanation asked she wants us to visit the office and talk to her boss, that too only at 9.30 in the morning and her boss never attends any calls.
I request the concerned IOCL officials to handle these issues.

Indane Gas - Miserable service by REN Gas Agency at Mysore