Indane Gas - NEW INDEN GAS CONNECTION

RAM PRASAD CHANDEL
I HAVE APPLIED FOR NEW GAS CONNECTION AND GOT AN ALLOTMENT LATER NO.425DATED 15JAN2007 FROM BASSI GAS SERVICE, GANGA DHAM MOD, BASSI-303301 (CODE NO.24-01-8224)
I HAVE PURCHAGED A NEW GAS STOVE FROM MARKET.YOUR DEALER IS FORSELY WANT TO SELL ANOTHER GAS STOVE ME, THAT I DONOT WANT .
ABOVE DEALER IS NOT RELEASING ME NEW CONNECTION TILL DATE.SEVERAL TIMES I APPROCHED THE DEALAR FOR CONNECTION, BUT HE TOLD THAT GAS STOVE MUST PURCHES WITH NEW CONNECTION.MY MOBILE NO.9414836118.

Comments

Hari Singh Gas Agency have provided 6-7 telephone numbers to the consumers but no telephone attended. Further, the consumers are facing trouble in booking the gas. They have to reach personaly at agency and then booking take place. Even after booking, at the time of delivery, the consumers have to reach at agency to request for not delivery of gas.

Our gas connection number is HS-26229.

Booking of new connection

dear sir,

i contact with Nicolian Enterprises 22/11 Ramesh Nagar ph. 25117015 after 8 month for booking of new gas connection.

but the madam told that there is no booking.

pl. tell me where i go for booking of new Inden gas connection.

I would like to apprise you that I use to visit the Inden Gas Agency, Narayn Dharam Kanta, Adhyapak nagar, nangloi every week since last one year but the staff over there never gave me a suitable answere. They even never gave me a particular date on which the new connection will be available. They always reply that connections are not available, come next month.

hope for your prompt reply and revert.

With Best Regards

Anil Singh

dear sir
i am intrested to know the procedure of taking the gas agency of your company as there is no gas agency of any company in rishabhdev in rajasthan as i m intrested to take gas agency of your company so sir kindly send me the procedure .

i am Ravi Kumar consumer of LPG gas I am unable to contact there No they have not pickup Phone its a every month problem. So Please give me the alternet No. or How can i book the online please give me the address of SITE.

with regards

Ravi Kumar

Vijaya gas agency is one of bad (very bad)
gas agency in our town. The people working
here are don't work properly.They don't
come on time, don't talk friendly, they always
giving any reason for doing any work&do
not do that work.Please take action this
agency as well as worker also.(sorry I can't
give my personal information.)Also u can
chk this thing is true or false by talk or
taking feedback from consumer.
A Apr 19, 2011 by
Sk.Sunil.K

i am sunil Kumar consumer ID(30133) of LPG gas Kasna Gas Ageny Greater Noida I am unable to contact there No they have not pickup Phone its a every month problem. So Please give me the alternet No. or How can i book the online please give me the address of SITE.
N Apr 9, 2013 by
act.ballia@gmai.com

I Booked areqesr foe a new gas connection with M/s UPHAR GAS SERVICE BALLIA U P on dated 15 january 2013 .through net . My refrence no is N 13011515604912 . Till date Indane Distributor not itimated me our request status .

Yours
Mrs KUSUM
N Sep 23, 2013 by
Happy143143

Me new conection kyese lungi jara process bataie
N Feb 28, 2014 by
hareram.singh79@yahoo.com

i hare ram singh rajpoot 25- jivandhara society nr ishwarleela park jamfalwadi ramol ahmedabad, my consumer number is 17371.
i was booked for refill on date 25/01/2014, booking referance no is 532566 and on 28/01/2014 received sms from company that your booking referance no -532566 stands cancelled . after try for re refill conferm that your distributors has allready show the distribute to the cylinder on 24/01/2014, latest on 24/02/2014 i booking for refill received sms booking referance no is 548794 and on26/02/2014 received
sms from company that against your refill booking 548794, cash memo number 3000153656 generated.cylinder shall be delivered shortly. after this sms of company i wait for delivery on 28/02/2014 morning, but not come for delivery any delivery man of varsha gas service haripura mani nagar east ahmedabad .and on 28/02/2014 morning 9.21 am recevied sms from company that your refill booking no 548794 stands cancelled.my opinion is varsha gas service -intencly creat problem, and delivered to cylinder in time as per rule. i hope possitive response from your side.take adminstrative action against said distributor.distributors teliphone no is 079-22720522 and mobile no is 9898511198.
thanks