Indane Gas Emergency Gas Service - LEAKAGE OF GAS ON CHANGING GAS CYLINDER

swaranlata gandhi on Jan 16, 2011
Myself Mrs S.L.Gandhi.My Indane GAS CUST.NO. is10574 with M/S TRISHLAGASAGENCY MANJALPUR BARODA GUJARAT.On16Jan.2011at about 12' 0 clock on Sunday I was changing my gas cylinder.On fitting regulator i found gas leakage from cylinder.There was some problem with the nozzle of cylinder.I immediately contactedEmergencyServiceCellno9904717791,9824875083 printed on the receipt of MARUTIINDANE.The person on the call replied today is Sunday he will not attend the complaint.On saying him you are in emergency service if you will not come i will complaint against you ,he replied OK i will come what is your problem .When i described him problem he replied that he does not have cylinder.I told him I do not want new cylinder but please you come and check the problem, then he agreed on phone noted my address and told me that he willbe attending the call after one or one and half hour but sorry to say he didn't turned up.If they can not give services why this emergency services cells are formed.My complaint is not rectified on that day and any accident may occur due to leakage of gas.,ultimately I cannot use gas on that day .Therefore appropriate action should be taken against such irresponsible worker.

Comments

LAKSHMINARAYANA PILLAPPA Indane Gas  - India

EMRGENCY SERVICES - Indane Gas

HI, Please note this an "APPRECIATION" & not compplaint. Service engineer ( Mr. Gokul, 9845155807)was in my door step within 30 minutes on holiday ( Ganesh chaturthi & sunday), to attend the LPG leak through cylinder due to failure of washer.
N May 11, 2012 by
Muruguanbu

Gas Leakage, Customer No. 50080, Name : K.Murugesan,
Maruti Gas Agency, Welcome Colony, Anna Nagar west, Chennai -040.
D Dec 12, 2012 by