Indane Gas - Sri Rama Agencies Bangalore - Phone Calls are not attending even when gas is leaking in home

Harish
Sri Rama Agencies - TIN 29610131742, #1, 6th Cross, Dayanand Layout, Tambhu Chetty Palys-Main Road, R.M. Nagar, Bangalore 560 016. email - sriramaindane@yahoo.co.in
ph- 25656398, 25654560, 41144619, 41144620, 25660620 (No phone is working - all are busy or switched off)

I am a customer of Indane Gas. The LPG cylinder delivered to my home when started using, there was gas leakage in the cylinder. I tried calling on the following indane numbers
1800-425-1155, 08022239473, Emergency numbers 41263305/9341220232/9845745839 and there was no reply and no one are picking up the phone.

What the hell is happening in India. If the customer service is not done properly then why the hell govt of india is given license to these people to run the business.

In other countries, only one rule to customer service it is as follows
two points to customer service
point 1- Customer is always right
point 2- If customer is wrong refer point 1.

Please wake up india, atleast now lets be honest and behave as more responsible citizens.

I dont know whether there will any action on this message. Any way I wish my self as all the best. Let god save the citizens of india from corruption and this kind of people who get license without proper services to people.

Who ever reads this email, Please call the phone numbers above mentioned to fix my lpg cylinder problem.

My mobile number is 9902552326.

Harish

[Dec 30, 2013] Indane Gas - Sri Rama Agencies Bangalore customer support has been notified about the posted complaint.

Comments

Gas Refilling Problem & Phone Not withdraw - Indane Gas

Respected Sir,

I fed from Mruti Gas Agency, Manjalpur, Tulsi Dham, Indian Gas Agency, The not withdraw them BSNL Phone no 0265-2644699, 2633646, also delay in delivery.

My Consumer No is 7606

I hope you take necessary action on above mentioned Agency this problem is not for single person this problem feacing all agencies' customers.

This is my last complain to you other wise I challange to your Agency in consumer Court.

we are allready complain for gauri Enterprises my Consumer no GE-35349 due to problem that the water instead of gas
Agencies do not take the action

Nomita devi
RZF-776/20A , RajNagar part-II,Gali.no.16
Palam Colony New Delhi-77
Tel: 91-25362390 M:-9910360523

I am the consume of LPG gas and M/s Gauri Enterprises, Nr. Dava Dev Mandir, Palam Colony, New Delhi is the supplier of cylinder. My Consumer No. is 20352. I have booked for re-filling the cylinder 8 days before. Knowing the fact that I am consumer of single cyliner, till date (31st January, 2008), supplier has not deliverd the cylinder resulting i am facing massive problem in managing my daily affairs.

Most difficult part is to get in touch with this supplier, if you start contacting them in the morning, you never know you will be succeedful to get in touch with them in the evening or after da day or two.

Also, since last two delivery, cylinder has been delivered, halfly filled with water which got finished in just 12 days time.

If this site, has really taken the opportunity to support genuine consumer. Please intervene into the matter and make the process easy, approachable and reliable.

Thanks.
Pratima Sharma
Consumer No.20352.
(M) 9910334852
Laxman

Sri Rama agencies never pickup the phone number. There services in OMBR Layout, Banaswadi is very poor. They are not giving any importance to customer. I suggest their license should be withdrawn and legally penalised.

Hi Harsha,

I fully agree with your complain towards Sri Rama Agency. Infact i too tried frustratingly to get in touch with them on the phone no. mentioned by you but to no avail. Then I tried mailing them on sriramaindane@yahoo.co.in which did the trick for me. I suggest you too try mailing them and hopefully you will get a response on the same.

Rgds,
Nitin

trying to call up the agency,but no response - Indane Gas

I have been trying to call up the agency but no ones responding.
Branch-Shirinagar colony, Hyderabad
Phone number-04023754786

My name is Shubh Lata and Consumer No. 5100 at Rohini, Sector-7. I am trying to call (Phone 27041413) you since morning but it is going no response from your side. Please supply gas cylinder at the following address the earliest possible.

SHUBH LATA
464, Pocket D-11,
Sector-7, Rohini,
Delhi-110085.
Phone: 27043862

Regards, ¨
Shubh Lata
Rao

I want to know about these complaints against to Sri Rama Agency regarding the booking of a cylinder. What is the result, no action against this and nothing happening. Still we are facing the same problem to reach & book a cylinder with Sri Rama Agency, TC Palay Road, RM Nagar. I hope this is not much useful to giving on complaints, proper action should required, we are expecting the result. Try to resolve the issue.

Hello there,

You are right, I agree with you, Sri Rama Agencies customer service is worst and those people never pick the calls and they wouldnt answer properly also, what ever the number printed in the invoice are useless.

Indane should take action on this, on poor customer service and they should resolve this issue asap.

-rajesh (CV Raman Nagar)
lalit bansal1988 Indane Gas - Sri Rama Agencies Bangalore  - DORAHA, Ludhiana, Punjab, India

gas delivery not in proper way /21 days not proper way - Giant gas service

call me at 9876870080.talking with u and detailed regarding this
thanks n regards
Lalit Bansal
aggarwal.lalit@ymail.com
dinesh sah Indane Gas - Sri Rama Agencies Bangalore  - Jalpaiguri, West Bengal, India

leaking gas was delivered - indane house gas provider

ek gas cyllender mere ghar par indane compny ka diya gaya par woh cyllender leak tha usse hamesa gas nikal raha tha , hum lig pehle din hi samajh gaya warna bahut bari ghatna ho sakti thi.
satendra kumar kakrana Indane Gas  - Shastri Park, North East Delhi, Delhi, India

not delivered of cylinder & if delivered it is leaking - Indane Gas

Dear sir
I am the customer of Radha govind gas agency having customer no 18575. during last three months this agency fails to serve my booking cylinder. and if delivered that is leaking. I have already made complaint but there is no response till date 15/12/10
N Feb 28, 2011 by
Chahal37 Indane Gas  - Chandigarh, India

not attending to serious problem of leaking gas cylinder - Indane Gas

We have an Indane gas connection with City Gas Agency, SCO 171 Sec 37C Chandigarh since long. our consumer number is 31251. They have lately been supplying gas cylinders that leak badly. We have complained a number of times but they rarely attend and when they do they send some semi-trained persons who cannot find the problem and even refuse to acknowledge the clear smell of leaking gas. It could lead to a serious accident anytime.
A Mar 2, 2011 by
Malini.somu

Sri Rama Agency never pick up customer calls.Its very rare they attend the customer call.Always disconnected tone from their side.Very poor service.Even if we luckly get a opportunity to book a refilling, it won't be delivered and the customer should wait wait for ever.Their license has to be cancelled and this service needs to be penalised.
N Apr 5, 2011 by
puspa agarwal Indane Gas  - Kolkata, North 24 Parganas, West Bengal, India

Not received the phone calls - Indane Gas

I am the customer of Indane Gas from last 8 years. I received the gas sylender from AVIJIT DISTRIBUTER from KHARDAHA, at 24 parganus(n).

From last saturday (date 02.04.11) to now ( date: 05.04.11.time 11.50am) I try to call them for booked my GAS. I hear the dialling tone but nobody received the call, they cut the connection.

How they could this? if this call would be very urjent? If the gas sylender was problemed and the customer called them. How they could irresponsibel? Then what will do they and what will do your company?

please check this problem.
N May 12, 2011 by
veenavishwa Indane Gas - Sri Rama Agencies Bangalore  - Bangalore, Karnataka, India

not a single response over phone - sri gurukrupa gas agency

Iam a customer of the above Indane distributors located in J P Nagar 6th phase.Their service is disgusting and I have a strong reason for this.
1.They have about 5 contact numbers.Either all are engaged or nobody picks up the phone.
2.They need an emergency course in customer relations.They are downright rude and bang down the phone(if we ever reach through) if we want to complain.
3.Ditto with some toll free number-doesnt work.
Is this gas agency sleeping on our money?Do they need to pocket their salary when they are doing their work so irresponsibly.
Kindly have the manners to reply whosover this mail is going to
utterly fuming
Veena
A May 18, 2011 by
Malini.somu

Always a big problem while booking a new cylinder..
Thru their web site I already wrote them about the problem
Is there any way to get back their distribution licensence and find some good distributer..
Worst service I have ever seen in my Life..
They needs to be penalised and their Poor service must be cancelled verrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrry soooooooooooon..

Malini(CV Raman nagar)
N May 19, 2011 by
suresh1005

Indane has a new 24hrs booking number - 8970024365. Its IVR enabled.

While calling this number, keep your distributor's phone number (with STD code) ready.

I've booked and waiting for the cylinder to come - will post again once done.

Thanks!
Suresh
A May 27, 2011 by
aramn

I am another unfortunate customer having same experience. We live in India and this the minimum we can get. We should feel shameful of living in this country...

Whom we should complain about the services of this agency?
N Jun 7, 2011 by
kanaujiapk Indane Gas - Sri Rama Agencies Bangalore  - Karnataka, India

Gas agency persons are never picks up phone - Rama gas Agencies, bangalore

SRI RAMA Agencies (supplier of Indane domestic gas) are never picks up the phone to book cylinder refill. Other than they black-market the cylinders at high price. Indane (Indian oil) should take action to smooth the refill process or cancel the license of agency.
All customers are extremely dissatisfied with the service but they are helpless from a long time.

Indian oil, please take suitable action to stop the corruption in black-marketing of cylinders by Sri Rama Agencies, No1,6th cross, Dayanand layout, Ramamurthy nagar, Bangalore