Indane Gas Supply - GAS BOOKING

SANJAY GUPTA
VERY URGENT

Almost every time residents of phase 7, Mohlai try to book LPG on telephone or vide SMS service on number 52626 provided by CHAHAL GAS AGENCY PHASE -7, Mohali (PB), but the gas agency is neither picking up the phone Nos 0172-2225450, 0172-2228393, 0172-2227955 nor SMS get through. Already taken up the matter with gas agency but no us . Residents particularly ladies are really in trouble as they have to go personally for booking of gas cylinder every time. Even this time also I am trying to book my gas cylinder on LPG consumer No is B 24110 over telephone and SMS for the last 3 days but no response as usual.

AN ENQUIRY CAN BE MADE TO ASERTAIN AS HOW MANY GAS CYLINDERS THEY ARE BOOKING EVERY DAY ON TELEPHONE AND SMS SERVICE. TRUTH WILL COME OUT WITH REGARD TO THEIR HARSSMENT TO GENERAL PUBLIC BY INTENTIONALLY NOT PICKING UP THE PHONE .
KINDLY LOOK INTO THE MATTER AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE AND ALSO TO TAKE ACTION AGAINST THE GAS AGENCY.
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

I am residing in A-252/19, Noida My consumer No is RM 11051. My supplier is Mithla gas agency, sector 19 Noida. They do the registration of next booking after 21 days of supply of gas. They used to supply the gas after registration 5-7 days, which takes 28days. My complaint is that it must be registred after 21 days of registtration or gas must be supply with in one or two days. on repeately reminders they used to supply after 5-7 days of registration. Only last time when I pressed hard they supply with in two days. In Delhi generally registion is done after 15 days. On repeately request they are not booking the gas before 21 days from the date of supply. Kindly look into the matter and send the rules copy to me at earliest.

thanking you,