India Government Mint, Alipore, Kolkata - Regarding delivery of Proof coin set for "PLATINUM JUBILEE CELEBRATION OF INDIAN AIR FORCE 1932-2007"

Amit Kumar
I, Amit Kumar, sent a demand draft of Rs. 1700.00 (One thousand, seven hundred only) drawn from the Bank of Baroda, Ranchi Branch, dated 15.12.2008 to the General Manager, India Government Mint, Alipore, Kolkata - 700053 as the cost of Proof coin set for "PLATINUM JUBILEE CELEBRATION OF INDIAN AIR FORCE 1932-2007", through speed post on 16.12.2008. As per the delivery report from the website of India Post, the same has been delivered at the destination on 22.12.2008. The coins were scheduled to be delivered within 06 months. But eve after 09 months I have yet not received the coin set. I sent a mail to the official email id (calmint@vsnl.net) of the Kolkata Mint inquiring about the same on 06.08.2009, but even after 50 days my mail has not been answered.
I, therefore, request to please inform me about the delivery schedule.
Thanking you,
Amit Kumar
Manaur Ali Lane,
Near Plaza Cinema,
Tharpakhna,
Ranchi - 834001
Jharkhand.

Comments

from;
k.m.veramani,
68, periyasamy, st,
anna nager,
krishnagiri-635001.

to;
the general manager,
india gov.mint
alipore, kolkata-700053

why not recived the my acknowledgement.please give me the acknowledgement. any problem please post to my addres.
thanking you
dubeymc

Order Ref.: RRP=2724/10-11

I sent a sum of Rs. 15150/- through Draft on 10/08/2010. I have received only Coin Set of Perarignar Anna ( Birth Cenetary). I have not received Coin Sets of Ravindra Nath Tagore and Dr. Rajendra Prasad.
Kindly send the above coin sets at the earliest.
Thanking you.
M.C.Dubey
N Mar 24, 2011 by
K M Prasad

I have also applied for 3 sets of UNC & CIR Coins by paying online but so far not recd Perignar Anna, Rabindranath Tagore or Dr Rajendra Prasad Coins My Order No is 11333 K M Prasad kmprasad25@sify.com