India Speed Post - NON DELIVERY

rahul_indiacomplain on Apr 29, 2011
HI , i m rahul kr pathak i had sent the envelope which containing medicines through speed post on date 21/04/11 with article number.EU497952042IN is not sent on the address D14/37,terineem gali Dashaswamedh road ,varanasi(u.p).......plz kindly sent this envelope or call me on no 8800803360

Comments

i HAVE SEND ONE ONE ENVELOPE TO DUBAI ON SPEED POST FROM BANGALORE, SAHAKAR NAGAR PO ON 12 NOV 2008.TILL TODAY (01ST DECEMBER 08)THE SAME IS NOT YET DELIVERED.PLEASE FIND THE TRACKING OF SAME BELOW

"The Movement Particulars of EK324553877IN are as follows:

Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
07 NOV 2008 01:51:50 SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE Bag IS Received
10 NOV 2008 11:48:10 SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE BG CITY TMO Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.10 NOV 2008 15:30 hrs.
10 NOV 2008 12:00:01 SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE BG CITY TMO Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.10 NOV 2008 15:30 hrs.
11 NOV 2008 08:11:23 SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE BG CITY TMO Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.11 NOV 2008 15:30 hrs.
12 NOV 2008 10:43:27 SAHAKARANAGAR P.O Article Booked
13 NOV 2008 02:33:17 SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE MUMBAI Article Bagged
13 NOV 2008 14:08:27 SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.13 NOV 2008 15:00 hrs.
17 NOV 2008 14:32:02 SAHAKARANAGAR P.O SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.17 NOV 2008 15:30 hrs.
22 NOV 2008 08:51:13 NEW DELHI Bag IS Received
22 NOV 2008 14:37:43 NEW DELHI Bag IS Opened
24 NOV 2008 12:18:21 GOVINDPURA BHOPAL Article Bagged
24 NOV 2008 14:02:47 JABALPUR Bag IS Received
24 NOV 2008 14:03:05 JABALPUR Bag IS Opened
26 NOV 2008 22:40:07 SPEED POST CENTRE BANGALORE Bag IS Received

Date and Time noted above are GMT+5:30

my father sent me a speed post from siliguri, on 2.12.2008 to jalandhar city, defence colony, garha road, near jalandhar bus stand but i havnt received it till now.
plz help me in this regard as it contained the fees of my college, even the date is gone.I would have to pay fine of Rs. 1000 now...so plz kindly help me as soon as possible.
I also visited the post offices of jalandhar city and rama mandi but both of them didnt even care to search.They blamed on each other, Jalandhars one's said it is under rama mandi section and rama mandi's one's say its under jalandhar post office.

amrit choudhary
defence colony
near bus stand
garha road
c/o Dr, Saini
preeti ranjan sahoo India Speed Post  - India

i send a lic & metlife certificate to my brother .i send it on 22 dec 2008.it is urgent letter.after seven days my brother does n't recieve the parcel, my speed post no-EE868378755IN

On november 7th i sent a dd to FMS Institute - Delhi believing firmly on speed post. The DD were yet to be delivered and when the hall ticket candidate list came my name was there in that. I dont know what to trace and how to. Because of the delay i could not take the test. Worst is that i dont know how to track the letter since i missed the receipt too some where.
Midhun

This means that some of the post offices had opened your consignment and has been returned back to bangalore
nagaraj India Speed Post  - India

em233295612in

I HAD BOOKED ON POST FOR ALLIPURDUAR JUNCTION ON 29/07/09 UNDER RECEIPT NO.EW270912903IN.THE SAME POST HAS NOT DELIVERED TO MY ADDRESS AT ALLIPURDUAR JUNCTION AREA.

YOU ARE BEING REQUESTED TO LOOK INTO THE MATTER AND LET ME KNOW THE POSITION BY RETURN MAIL PLEASE.
ashwini sharma envelope containing medicines  - India

non delivery of envelope - envelope containing medicines

The envelope containing medicine is not delivered to this address-mindshare fulcrum group-m, media, indiapvt ltd-201 peninsula chamber, ganpat rao kadam marg, lower parel, mumbai 400013 .The envelope was send on 13th august09 and was expected to be delivered on 17th aug09.But as per the info we get it is not delivered till yet...
sender's address-ashwini sharma, c/1/19, sec-36, noida
ph no-9811777865, 9811468865
Swinder Masih India Speed Post  - India

Non Dileviry - India Speed Post

I posted an urgent documents on 14th September 2009 and upto now it did not reached to the destination. Post man told us that it will take 3 working days to reach but failed. Advise
DAS SAMAJDAR DAS India Speed Post  - India

i have posted important documents at the address
HP Redemption Support
C/O Innovative Incentives & Events Pvt ltd.
SCF 13, 2nd Floor
Inner Market, Sector 7C
Chandigarh – 160018 - UT
posted code was ED687976447TN
it is not received by the company yet, please take some action immediately.
Complainant5471725 India Speed Post  - India

article send 4m bhubaneswar post office on 15th oct article numbr SP EO342234985IN to pune has not been deliverd yet it was carrying some urgent papers which is still not traced whr it is kindly take necesarry actions
rakesh kumar India Speed Post  - India

have not received an application form sent by speed post - FMS application form

my father had sent me an MBA application form of FMS institute from the address Mr.sangram ketan parida,near Dr Ratnakar chaini,post-arundoya nagar,palamandap,cuttack-753012 dated on 16.10.2009 for Rakesh kumar ,c-305,mega block,NITK,surathkal,mangalore having pincode 575025 but still not been recieved till 26.10.2009 .the speed post no. is ee865210359in

i have tried to track online but data is not available for the said consignment.kindly see in the matter as the consignment is a MBA application form which is very important to me.
Dilip Chand Prajapati India Speed Post  - India

Delivery Status Of Speed Post. - India Speed Post

I have three Speed Post from Ghaziabad to Delhi on 26/OCT/2009 booking at Ghaziabad head Post office. article no.are 1. EU353662945IN, 2. EU353663027IN, 3. EU353663101IN, which has been not delivery by INDIA POST till today.

regards,

Dilip Chand Prajapati

Sutapa Bera India Speed Post  - India

India Speed Post Complaints - NOT RECEIVED MY SPEED POST ( EW103435724IN ) - India Speed Post

I have sent a very very important and urgent document on 26th Oct through speed post and suppose to be reached withing 3 days from Kharagpur to Mumbai.Till 01st Nov its not delivered.Plz take any necessary action to reach my document to the destination address.
Destination Address:
Thane (W) 400601

Tracking No:EW103435724IN
Amit Shailesh Munshi India Speed Post  - India

Non-update and tracking of item - Application packet

I, Amit Shailesh Munshi, had send three application packets to US on the 24th OCt,2009. The last status updated in the tracking system was on 26th OCt,2009. Since then, the status has remainned the same and no information is provided on that further. The parcels were application related documents. This has not allowed to me apply within time to the Universities.
The Parcel numbers are:
EM075567695IN
EM075567700IN
EM075567713IN

The statis since 26th oct,2009 is inbound to customs.Please do update me with the latest information. As the further delay will cuase my applciation to be rejected.Please do amial me at amit_munshi76@hotmail.com.
Arunkumar.R India Speed Post  - India

I didnt receive any one of the acknowledgment from your organisation till today for My letter(Speed-post) no EK316041261IN, EK316041275IN, EK316041289IN and EK316040819IN So you please let Me know that weather this letters has sent to the mentioned address or Not?

We have sent document in speed post on 17/11/2009 but still not delivered please let us know the status and it contains Demand draft of Rs 7000/-
ekjoneill India Speed Post  - India

I was sent at tracking number for a parcel and when I check the site all I see is
Date & Time From Office To Office Event Remarks
05/10/2010 13:41:48 INDUSTRIAL ESTATE Article Booked
05/10/2010 15:24:09 INDUSTRIAL ESTATE GURGAONSPC Article Bagged
05/10/2010 17:33:54 GURGAONSPC NEW DELHI Article Bagged
05/10/2010 17:46:27 GURGAONSPC NEW DELHI RS TMO Bag Sent through MMS Scheduled Dep.05/10/2010 20:00:00 hrs.

Date and Time noted above are GMT+5.30

but no more detail and no delivery, can I get this resolved ASAP please.
SYLVIE India Speed Post  - CHANDIGARH, New Delhi, Delhi, India

MY PARCEL YET NOT DELIVERED - India Speed Post

I HAD SENT MY PARCEL TO BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA IN NEW DELHI 0N 28TH OCT WHICH IS YET NOT DELIVERED AND EVEN NOT RETURNED 2 ME TILL DATE.

MY SPEED POST NO. IS