Indian Air Force - pension fixation

Rohit Sharda
I am retired from IndianAir Force, with effect from 31 May 2005 as Junior Warrant Officer. I served 5 months as JWO (minimum requirement was to serve for seven months in the JWO rank to earn the pension of that rank) and therefore I got the pension for the rank of Sgt. Now as after sixth pay commision it is known that The weitghtage will be given for the five months for the rank of JWO also, But my new pension is fixed for the rank of Sgt only. Please let me know that If I am eligible for weightage of JWO rank for the fixation of my pension, please.

Comments

N Jan 21, 2011 by
krishan_ksharma@yahoo.com Indian Air Force  - Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana, India

Best Review
Pension fixation
Pension fixation
I am retired from Indian Air Force, with effect from 30 June 2003 as Junior Warrant Officer. I served 6 months as JWO (minimum requirement was to serve for seven months in the JWO rank to earn the pension of that rank) and therefore I got the pension for the rank of Sgt. Now as after sixth pay commission it is known that The weightage will be given for the five months for the rank of JWO also, But my new pension is fixed for the rank of Sgt only. Please let me know that if I am eligible for weightage of JWO rank for the fixation of my pension, please.

Ex-JWO K K Sharma

Overcharging of MRP - Indian Air Force

Rialto Theatre in Amritsar and other theatres in amritsar are charging more price for eatables than MRP.

A chips packet on which MRP is Rs 10/- is being sold at Rs 15/-.

Even other items are overcharged.

They should be penalised for this.

Sorry , there is a correction.... complaints are not on Indian Air Force......complaint is for movie halls in Amritsar and especially RIALTO theatre.

renewal of debit card - Indian Air Force

I have an SB account (a/c No. 131010100022419) in your bank with SG 21&22, Galleria shopping Mall, Phase iv, DLF Qutab enclave, Gurgaon. Due to my certain movement there was no transaction for two months.Validity of my debit card was also expired due to which I was unable to operate it. Requested for renewal of my Debit card and continuation of my account.

Goutam Dhar Gupta

request for ticket details against pnr - Indian Air Force

On 30 Mar 09, i had travelled from trivandrum to delhi by IC 466. My PNR num was RC3FDQ. I had booked my ticket through internet. I do not have the copy of the ticket with me for effecting my official claim. I could not retreve the ticket through the net. I would be greatful if a copy of the ticket be forwarded to my e-mail address.

Thanking you.

MY NEW PENSION HAS NOT COME SINCE I HAVE RETIRED ON 28 FEB 2006. UP TO WHAT DATE I HAVE TO WAIT. SINCE GOVT HAS DECLARED EVRYTHING.

Non Receipt of Passport of file reference no DLH-A009498-09 - Indian Air Force

I have submitted my friend's application and all the documents demanded by the passport authority before three months.I was checking the status through internet and telephonically and getting status as "UNDER PROCESS".But now there is no status is showing in internet and telephone SMS services.The file reference number is DLH-A009498-09.You are requested to find the current status of my friend's passport and speedup the actions to get my friend's passport as soon as possible.

PAN NOT RECEIVED - Indian Air Force

Respected Sir,
It is to in form you that complaint is being made in terms of pan card not received although my pan no. has allotted it is AIUPR2053C YET PAN NOT RECEIVED . PLEASE GUIDE ME HOW TO OBTAIN IT

PLI RECEIPT NOT RECEIVED - Indian Air Force

Respected Sir,
it is to inform you that i have joined the pli policy through APO at 405AFS ( BELGAUM).I have not received any recepit yet my particulars are 788554-L LAC Arvind Kumar ;Met Asst 05 WING, AIR FORCE, C/O 99APO.

YOU EAGERLY INTERVENE IS REQUESTED.

please keep me informed about new pension amount and arears due to get after 6th pay commision as I was prematurely retired wef.13th sept., 2007.at the Rank of Sgt, in Missile fitter Trade(Group-I)
Still I am waiting for new pension benefit.

Ex-sgt.SK Thakur
732963-K

My retirement date is 31 Aug 08. I am getting pension as per 5th PC. Kindly inform me when I will get the arriers and what will be my pension as per 6th PC.

Jose.

I am Ex-Sgt A Jose Alexis, 732411 A

Jose

I am 688091-K, Ex Sgt AS Reddy, Inst/Fit retired form IAF wef 31 Jan 08. As per 6th PC, I have opted for 50% commutation. I would like know what will be my new pension and how much will be my total arrears(25 months salarya rrears+Balance Commutation amount+Leave encashment arrears+Pension arrears) and approximate date getting all the arrears.

Thanks & Regards,
AS Reddy.

I am 683889-N Ex JWO Manga Singh Rad Fit. My Date Of Descharge was 30 Jun 09. In documents which I submitted at clearence, a slight error occured in my current correspondance address.In place of Adithya Nagar I Wrongly mentioned as Adrash Nagar. Therefore my currect current correspondance may be ammended as follows where ever applicable.
MANGA SINGH
HOUSE NO. 33, ADITHYA NAGAR, PHASE II
VIDYARANYAPURA POST
BANGALORE-560097
All my future correspondance may be done on above mentioned only.
Thanks and Regards,
Manga Singh

I am Ex-Jwo S Banerjee (726081-G).I have Discharged from service on 31 Oct 2007. I adopt for 45%commutation. It is going to be month of August still I didn't get any arears of my pay, Leave encashment, gratuity, commutation and also pension. I would like know what will be my new pension and how much will be my total arrears(21 months salary arrears+Balance Commutation amount+Leave encashment arrears+Pension arrears) and approximate date getting all the arrears.

Thanks and regards
Sukumar Banerjee

I am Ex Sgt, AFSO ( Y groupt -trade, retired in june 2007 ) receiving pension as per 5th pay commmission, will be thankful to you if I Know revised pension details ( Rs __ pm & appx period by which its llikely to be credited), I opted 45% commutation .

Ex sgt Sunil Tendolkar

Debit of money from NRE account - Indian Air Force

sir/Mam my money rs 20000/ has been debited from my account no...20006614960 date 8-8-09 almost 1928 o, clock i have send annexure pls look into the matter.atm was of axis bank in bangalore trg command.my ph no is9611839728

I am Ex Sgt Rad/Fit retired from IAF 31May 2002.What will be the new pension as per 6th pay commission, and how much arear is expected?

Thanks.

Ex Sgt Nirmal Bhowmick

I retired as Seargent group 1 on 31st Jan-1978. What will be my new pension and arrears if any as per sixth pay commission? Thanks in advance for your Reply.

I am 736883-K Ex-Sgt Shrikant Ankush Sawant Clk GD: It will take time coz its long process for calculation and fixing the pension as per rules and regulations. Let staff works. All are eagerly waiting for the latest 6th pay commission arrears. Now and then Govt changing policies. Nothing is 100% sure. Thats why delay. But after finalising by this year end all will get entitled pension and arrears if am not wrong. Though, I have retired prematurely on 15 Sep 2008 (A/N), after 18 yrs 02 months (At own request) Trade - Clk GD. Submitted all the documents in Sep 2008 only. But nothing has been received by me till date. Even old pension also. So what I will do... simply waiting and looking forward to Air Force authorities for the same. simply waiting..waiting...waiting

Indian Air Force - pension fixation