Indian Air Force - pension fixation

Rohit Sharda
I am retired from IndianAir Force, with effect from 31 May 2005 as Junior Warrant Officer. I served 5 months as JWO (minimum requirement was to serve for seven months in the JWO rank to earn the pension of that rank) and therefore I got the pension for the rank of Sgt. Now as after sixth pay commision it is known that The weitghtage will be given for the five months for the rank of JWO also, But my new pension is fixed for the rank of Sgt only. Please let me know that If I am eligible for weightage of JWO rank for the fixation of my pension, please.

Comments

N Jan 21, 2011 by
krishan_ksharma@yahoo.com Indian Air Force  - Faridabad, Faridabad, Haryana, India

Best Review
Pension fixation
Pension fixation
I am retired from Indian Air Force, with effect from 30 June 2003 as Junior Warrant Officer. I served 6 months as JWO (minimum requirement was to serve for seven months in the JWO rank to earn the pension of that rank) and therefore I got the pension for the rank of Sgt. Now as after sixth pay commission it is known that The weightage will be given for the five months for the rank of JWO also, But my new pension is fixed for the rank of Sgt only. Please let me know that if I am eligible for weightage of JWO rank for the fixation of my pension, please.

Ex-JWO K K Sharma

renewal of debit card - Indian Air Force

I have an SB account (a/c No. 131010100022419) in your bank with SG 21&22, Galleria shopping Mall, Phase iv, DLF Qutab enclave, Gurgaon. Due to my certain movement there was no transaction for two months.Validity of my debit card was also expired due to which I was unable to operate it. Requested for renewal of my Debit card and continuation of my account.

Goutam Dhar Gupta

MY NEW PENSION HAS NOT COME SINCE I HAVE RETIRED ON 28 FEB 2006. UP TO WHAT DATE I HAVE TO WAIT. SINCE GOVT HAS DECLARED EVRYTHING.

please keep me informed about new pension amount and arears due to get after 6th pay commision as I was prematurely retired wef.13th sept., 2007.at the Rank of Sgt, in Missile fitter Trade(Group-I)
Still I am waiting for new pension benefit.

Ex-sgt.SK Thakur
732963-K

My retirement date is 31 Aug 08. I am getting pension as per 5th PC. Kindly inform me when I will get the arriers and what will be my pension as per 6th PC.

Jose.

I am Ex-Sgt A Jose Alexis, 732411 A

Jose

I am 688091-K, Ex Sgt AS Reddy, Inst/Fit retired form IAF wef 31 Jan 08. As per 6th PC, I have opted for 50% commutation. I would like know what will be my new pension and how much will be my total arrears(25 months salarya rrears+Balance Commutation amount+Leave encashment arrears+Pension arrears) and approximate date getting all the arrears.

Thanks & Regards,
AS Reddy.

I am 683889-N Ex JWO Manga Singh Rad Fit. My Date Of Descharge was 30 Jun 09. In documents which I submitted at clearence, a slight error occured in my current correspondance address.In place of Adithya Nagar I Wrongly mentioned as Adrash Nagar. Therefore my currect current correspondance may be ammended as follows where ever applicable.
MANGA SINGH
HOUSE NO. 33, ADITHYA NAGAR, PHASE II
VIDYARANYAPURA POST
BANGALORE-560097
All my future correspondance may be done on above mentioned only.
Thanks and Regards,
Manga Singh

I am Ex-Jwo S Banerjee (726081-G).I have Discharged from service on 31 Oct 2007. I adopt for 45%commutation. It is going to be month of August still I didn't get any arears of my pay, Leave encashment, gratuity, commutation and also pension. I would like know what will be my new pension and how much will be my total arrears(21 months salary arrears+Balance Commutation amount+Leave encashment arrears+Pension arrears) and approximate date getting all the arrears.

Thanks and regards
Sukumar Banerjee

I am Ex Sgt, AFSO ( Y groupt -trade, retired in june 2007 ) receiving pension as per 5th pay commmission, will be thankful to you if I Know revised pension details ( Rs __ pm & appx period by which its llikely to be credited), I opted 45% commutation .

Ex sgt Sunil Tendolkar

I am Ex Sgt Rad/Fit retired from IAF 31May 2002.What will be the new pension as per 6th pay commission, and how much arear is expected?

Thanks.

Ex Sgt Nirmal Bhowmick

I retired as Seargent group 1 on 31st Jan-1978. What will be my new pension and arrears if any as per sixth pay commission? Thanks in advance for your Reply.

I am 736883-K Ex-Sgt Shrikant Ankush Sawant Clk GD: It will take time coz its long process for calculation and fixing the pension as per rules and regulations. Let staff works. All are eagerly waiting for the latest 6th pay commission arrears. Now and then Govt changing policies. Nothing is 100% sure. Thats why delay. But after finalising by this year end all will get entitled pension and arrears if am not wrong. Though, I have retired prematurely on 15 Sep 2008 (A/N), after 18 yrs 02 months (At own request) Trade - Clk GD. Submitted all the documents in Sep 2008 only. But nothing has been received by me till date. Even old pension also. So what I will do... simply waiting and looking forward to Air Force authorities for the same. simply waiting..waiting...waiting

I need job opporturinity for M.B.A financial management

I am Sr.No 645518-B Sgt. Jagdip singh EQ/ASST joined 16Aug1974 and left 31Aug, 1994 . I have completed my commutation period of 15 years.What i have to do and what is the procedure to get restoration my commuted pension of Rs.269/-
bk bose

please do some confirmed process in which our pension related doubt will be cleared. People like me dosn't know how much increment/ arrers/ or any other related enquiry, Bank personnel did not work as per our requirements. We make so many request to get details. So my suggestion is to provide some web site in which we can get any details as we want. OR provide one toll free number for Ex. service personnel

Sir, I am Ex-sgt. D. D Ghosh(710151 A) retired on 28-2-2006 as a medical assistant trade. I have received a corrigendum PPO on 25-sep-2009 but not able to know how much money i Should get from DSRG and COMMUTATION money. secondly, 8400 rupees have been deducted for ECHS. Let me know how much money is fixed for ECHS of ex-sgt and family. Also, I have not received pending 60% of arrears till today. Let me know when should I get this amount and how much. Thanks!

RESPECTED SIR
I AM AN EX-SER. FROM IAF.RETIRED ON 30TH APRIL 2001.WILL I GET ANY BENEFIT FROM ONE RANK ONE PAYMENT AS IMPLEMENT BY GOVT.
MY OLD BASIC WAS 2450/-. WHAT IS MY NEW BASIC AS PER Vth PAY COMMISSION ?

RESPECTED SIR
I AM AN EX-SGT, RETIRED IN APRIL 2001.WILL I GET ANY BENEFIT FROM "ONE RANK ONE PENSION" ? IF YES, HOW MUCH ?
I AM A MEMBER OF "ECHS" SCHEME. CAN I SURRENDER MY CARD AND GET MEDICAL ALLOWANCE AS ADMISSIBLE.

I am Ex-Sgt Pallab kumar Das (726069-H).I have Discharged from service on 31 Oct 2007. I did not received new pension arear, gratuity, commutation and also new pension as per 6th pay commission. I would like know what will be my new pension and how much will be my total arears Balance Commutation amount+Pension arrears+gratuity and approximate date getting all the arears.

Indian Air Force - pension fixation