indian high commission ,london - OCI ( overseas citizenship of India)

Harish kurup
I started the process of applying for OCI almost 5 months back in November through High Commission of India at London. It was finally granted on 24 Feb ( documents received back in London), had sent documents including british passports to OCI dept at HCI londonon 27 Feb for collection our OCI by special delivery. I still have not received my passports back after nearly 6 weeks. No one at HCI answers emails or picks up phone to answerany queries or responds to voicemail messages. What do I do ? Complain to External affairs ministry ? I could not find a compliants section on their website.

Comments

mind is the same complaint, i submitted application in Nov 09 and no news, i have rang them, sent emails, sent letters and attended personnally, and still no response.

I applied for pio card on 14/03/10 it is 14/04/10 today I did not recieve any information. I tried to phone the message i got "sorry we are closed opening hours are 9:15am to 5:30pm monday to Friday". It is wednessday today & trying since morning 9am til 1:18pm. So do something about this. I want to travel but I can't because they got my passport. Wha I should do?
Bal
jinu

HI HARISH,
HAVE YOU RECEIVED YOUR PASSPORT BACK BECAUSE I M IN THE SAME BOAT.

indian high commission ,london - OCI ( overseas citizenship of India)