Indian Oil Corporation / Indane Gas - Delay in supply of Gas

30-May-08 14-Jul-08 45 -do-
23-Jul-08 4-Sep-08 43 -do-
8-Sep-08 1-Nov-08 54 -do-
3-Nov-08 29-Dec-08 56 - do-
The above table gives the number of days I had to wait for the supply of gas from the agency. Please take necessary action.

Comments

Ref: M.Velayudhan- Consumer No: 8108 at Kunnamangalam Gas Agency, Calicut

Ref: M.Ravindran - Consumer No: 3143 at Kunnamangalam Gas Agency, Calicut

We are please to inform you that we get the refilled cylinder on 26th December and we booked the very same day itself, but till now we didn't get the refilled cylinder till date. This is a regular procedure happening in our area. We complaint regarding the same to the authority. But there is no favorable response from the gas agency. Please note nowadays there is no special incident occurred for the delay to supply the cylinders.

So please take-up the matter seriously and make arrangements to instruct your agency to supply the cylinder to our houses with immediate effect.

Yours faithfully

M.Velayudhan
Payambra
Calicut
0495-2810510

What has happened to my complaint/quiry given earlier

refill cylinder supply delaying - Indian Oil/ Indane Gas

SIR

MY FATHER MR.T.RAMANATHAN' HAS A CONNECTION OF INDANE GAS WIHT CONSUMER NO 4734
WITH M/S JAYAM GAS AGENCIES TEYNAMPET PH NO:044 24351929.

WAITING NO1788 BOOKED ON 12.06.2009

TILL TODAY WE HAVE NOT RECIVED THE REFILL AND THEY ARE SAYING DELIVER TODAY WHENEVER HE CALLS FROM 24.06.2009. IS THERE A SHORTAGE IN SUPPLY OF CYLINDERS OR WHY IS THIS DELAY? KINDLY LOOK INTO IT.

R.Ravikumar
New No 28, FOURTH STREET
ABIRAMAPURAM
CHENNAI18
98843 90611
044 24994813

I am a Indane Gas using customer. My Consumer No. is 5471, 39, Masjid Moth. My supplier is M/s Veerjyoti Gas, Panchsheel, Near Kamla Nehru College, New Delhi.( Tel: 26494108).

I booked for an LPG cylinder vide Request No. 903, dated 02/12/2009. Its 17th December, i.e more than 15-16 days now, the supplier has declined to budge. Anyone can see the vendor selling cylinders at black market any time. I have even been threatened if i dare to complaint to higher officers of the company. If this is the situation, in the Capital of the country, one can imagine of the rest of the country. Don knw, how M/sVeerjyothi can dare do so. Please help for future. Our No. is 9868114212, 9968316646.

Gas Delay 45 Days - Indian oil corporation

We are a Gas consumer in indian oil Corporation Ltd.(Indene Gas), I am a consumer Name of Narottam Nayak under Rambag agency, Dist- jajpur Orissa,there is a sub delear under said agency at Mangal pur Dist Jajpur (Near our village) who took some empty cylender with Documents & Money and they returned filling cyelender. but last 45 days they took my empty cyelender & document with money, but they doesn't return my Cylender we touch him more than 10 time ut nobody is listing us. kindly take necessery action.

Best regards
Narolttam Nayak

Consumer No.51036
Name of Agency : Ranee Enterprises, Chennai-61
Delay in supply of Indane gas
Agency people are taking Gas booking after 21 days of last supply and supply is effected after 15 days from the date of booking thus, taking 36 days minimum. I am having two cylinders in the above Consumer No. which is of no use, because of the above condition. But Gas is coming for a maximum of 30 days only for our family.
When contacted them, they are advising us to contact IOC - Customer Care. Even for booking second connection, they are refusing that for one family one connection can be given. I need a solution to this, that the booking to be taken immediately after delivery of the Cylinder, as normally they take minimum 15 days to supply new cylinder, from the date of booking. Please take up with the concerned and give us a solution.

K Krishnamurthy
Puzhudhivakkam, Chennai - 600 091
Phone : 9940033597

Consumer No. 16849
Name of Agency : Dharuhera Gas Service (Code-103772 Phone:01274-243301)
Subject : Request for DBC Gas Cylinder

An agency of your company by the name LPG Dharuhera Gas Service (Code-103772 & Phone - 0127-243301) is situated in Dharuhera Distt. Gurgaon (HR). I took one Gas connection from them No.16849 in the year 2008, May 10th. at that time only one gas cylinder was allotted to me. After some months when I enquired about the second cylinder, I was told to purchase it afer January 2010. Now in the current year i.e. 2010 when I requested for DBC, I was straightaway denied and was also not given any satisfactory reply. I may like to point out that customers are very roughly attended to by the agency owner.

I would like to know why I am not being given second cylinder (DBC) even after my repeated requests. The only one answer I get every time is that "Aap padhey likhey aur samajhdar hain, jahan marji jaakar shikayat kar saktey hain, aur aap jaa saktey hain."

I very earnestly request you that you kindly stop your agent/dealer for behaving in such a rude manner, and also order him to issue me DBC against the consumer No.16849. I also request you to inform me of the action taken by you.

Thanking you.

Yours faithfully,
Vinod Kumar
S/o Late Kartar Singh,
V.P.O. - SIDHRAWALI
Distt -GURGAON (HARYANA)
Mobile - 09729376006 & 09729451544

Dear Sirs,

I Giridhar Gopal Tiwari consumer no/12852 of Indane at Venkat Sai Gas Agency Jubilee Hills Hyderabad not getting refilled cylinders since one month, numb of times I requested at Agency by phone after 15 minutes continue try when getting their numb then listining only one a half line answer "within two days you will receive but this two days not came since one month.Hence If someone can look for our problemb then definitely myself with hole family bless them.otherwise we have left on Lord God who definetely such type of people should be punished by God immidetely so other our brothers can get good service.

Giridhar Gopal Tiwari
N Apr 26, 2012 by
nagamanivalli

Respected Sir,

I had Booked a cylinder on 13.03.2012 it has not yet been delivered on. I Visit the Office of Sridhar Gas Agency at Alandur, Chennai - 600016. that day he was told i will yet the cylinder soon. he was told the dlivered man is on his way . But till date not receiving cylcinder Every time delay Minimum delivery time 45 days. Consumer No : 64056 My Booking reference Number is 293129 dated : 13.03.2012. & Cash Memo No . 4298 dated : 19.03.2012.

I received the message Cylinder hes been delivered against Your refill Booking No . 293129 dated : 22.03.2012. ( Every times we not receiving the bills also) .

Thanking You,