Indian Railways - Coach Position are mismatched

Darpan Mankodi
Hello Sir,

My Married Sister having confirm Tickets in Train NO: 9059 Jamnagar Intercity, Dated 02.05.09 from Ankleshwar to Rajkot. PNR NO : 832-9881149, Transaction ID: But on Boarding Station Coach Position Display board showing AC chair car and Actual coach (boggy) not come that palce and They miss train with his Husband and two kids. I want Refund on that Tickets and Want to Go legally against Ministry of Railways Please do need ful.

Comments

Sir/Madam,

I am travelling by Train no. 6123 / Anantapuri Express PNR NO. 4519849374, Date of journey 26th May 2009. Boarded the train from Tiruchchirapali to Trivandrum Central. Coach No. B2, Seat No. 27 + 30. 3AC tickets.

When the train arrive, the doors of the coach are not open, It arrived at Tiruchchirapali at 12.45 am.We entered the coach from another compartment and not through B2 Coach. When we enter the coach we find the coach attendant sleeping, no body bothered to check.

We did not get the blanket + pillow during the complete journey. In the morning I enquired with the coach attendant, and asked him to get the TTE, it was in vain. At Nagercoil station, we got hold of the TTE and informed him the complete incident. We asked for COMPLAINT BOOK from TTE. The TTE refused to give the complaint book saying that their is no COMPLAINT BOOK in the TRAIN.

It is surprising to note that the TRAIN -LONG DISTANCE run without a COMPLAINT BOOK. Do the railway travellers travelling by 3AC have to suffer by paying so much money Rs.1200/= each. No pantry car, in the train.

May we request you to kindly take up with the Railway ministry to make it MANDATORY TO ADDRESS SUCH ISSUES and improve the railway facilities for its commuters.

We are not interested in compensation, but ask RAILWAYS FOR STRICT ADHERENCE TO ITS DUTIES TOWARDS its passengers, and warn its employees / contractors whosoever it is concerned, to do their duties promptly else GET OUT.

PERFORM OR PERISH.

SIR,

I WANT KNOW THE AP EXPRESS 2724 TRAIN COACH POSITION

PLZ KINDLY MAIL ME URGENT

DVB

In the train nethravati express, they are buying more money for foods and drinks.

In most of the trains many people are smoking. In goa region somebody is bringing alcohol for sale. Inadequate water supply for all trains. Trains which is running in kerala have more stops.

Sir i want to know 2495 (Bikaner Kolkata Express) Coach position At Bharatpur Railway Station because my wife is going to Gaya with my brother in law they have not knowledge about coach so plz mail actual coach position in my id

Pnr no 220-4532205

Sir

i want to kow train no 2927 baroda express 23-4-10 on date so please reply me for coach position at borivali station bracuse my wife is pregnent.

I want to know the coach position in train no.6123(ananthapuri exp). Kindly send the information to my mail
N Jun 25, 2011 by
ashokmunjal

I want to know coach position of S-6 of train no-19311 dated 25/06/2011, please infrm me by my email id urgently. my email id is ashokmunjal96@yahoo.com. Ref pnr no.8413137565
N Jun 25, 2011 by
ashokmunjal

Please inform coach position of train no-19311 of dated 25/06/2011 Pnr no-8413137565, through my email id.
A Jun 25, 2011 by