indiapetstore.com — Ships faulty products
I would like to warn you about a cheat who lurks frequently here on IAH to lure unsuspecting hobbyist to purchase his sub-standard products from his company indiapetstores.com
His name is Nirav Shah with IAH ID “nash81”. His modus operandi is as follows:
1. Round-the-clock lurk around IAH keeping a tab on postings keeping a watch on unsuspecting/new hobbyists
2. Respond to their query posted on IAH with his own self-claimed advices and experiences. (Any product you name it, this guy will claim that he as used it in the past, stating the problems faced, and then convince you to buy an alternate product that he sells!! Sometimes he will start a new topic just to make IAH folks aware that he is now selling a new product - like the Ozonizer thread.
Read his response to IAH queries carefully and you will realize his underlining motive)
3. Upon reply, he will PM you and will strike a deal to sell his cheap and sub-standard products which is sourced from all third-rate vendors.
4. Vanish from scene after products fail to perform satisfactorily.
5. Moderate and Block all negative reviews about products that we may want to post on his website (indiapetstore.com)
6. Infact, this guy had earlier provided a feedback link to IAH directly from his website, which clearly demonstrates his business ethics.
To narrate my horrifying experience with this cheat called Nirav:
I had purchased an Ozonizer and Jebo skimmer from Indiapetstore few months ago at Rs. 13000, based on his advice that the Ozonizer is the resolution to the diatoms issue and that the Jebo skimmer is ozone compatible. (Later on found that he had misguided me with his erroneous advice)
The product was found to be faulty just after a month of working. After many follow-ups, Nirav send me a replacement skimmer, which I found out from the original ozonizer manufacturer that the cost of the same was only Rs.3,000 as against the 13,000 he had charged originally.
I refused to accept this replacement and asked Nirav to replace one with the original value or repair the faulty product since it was under one year warranty.
I send the original Ozonizer to Nirav and after numerous follow-ups, he refused to replace the product by “damaging it himself “and saying the product was damaged on arrival and hence will not be covered under warranty. Clever escape route!
Further, this guy again had the audacity to ask for more money by telling me that since the Ozonizer was physically damaged, I would need to pay another additional 6,450/- for repairs. No way!!
In the end, I requested Nirav to refund me the hard-earned money which I had spent on a non-working Ozonizer and skimmer, to which he clearly denied.
Friends, BEWARE. Nirav and his company are big frauds who will devour your hard-earned money after selling sub-standard products. Please don't deal with them for any pet or aquarium products. I have burnt my fingers dealing with Nirav and would like to ensure that other customers do not go through this harrowing experience.
Please spread this experience amongst your friends and lets drive out this guy from IAH and also close down his fraud business. (which I will definitely do!)
|7 Comments Updated:||Share0Tweet0Share0|
Post your Comment
indiapetstore.com - Indiapetstore.com took full payment on 9th July still no response or delivery of goods. No response from Nirav Ashok Shah
© 2016 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have an inquiry, or any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, and reasonable offers, please, contact us