Indiatimes.com / Navbharat Times Readers Offer (Times Of India Group) — Cheating by Indiatimes.com
srichandresh on Oct 21, 2011
1. I ordered for Videocon mobile phone V6200 aginst your advertisement in Nav Bharat Times Readers Offer on 5/10/2011 with reference Id No.05101115703.(INDIATIMES.COM)
2. The phone was delivered to me on 14/10/2011 with complete payment in cash.
3. On opening the box , the condtion of packing of the phone was such that it has been repacked as all accesorries were packed in haphazard way. More over When I started the phone , its back OLED screen was not working and also left up side MFD key was not working . It shows that phone is repaired one. And I have been cheated by Indiatimes .com.
4. Moreover The printed IMEI No on Invoice/Challen is : 91001110016829 which have been corrected by blue pen manually as 910011100159498.
The printed IMEI No. on box /phone is: 910011100059498. Therefore, the cheating intention of Indiatimes.com was pre-decided as IMEI No. on mobile phone & Invoice/Challan does not resemble even after manual correction.
5. Immediately after checking I lodged the complaint with Indiatimes.com at phone No. 09876848888 on the same day on 14/10/2011 about defective and repaired piece delivered to me. The complaint No given to me is : 392256. And I was told by customer care executive that you will bw contacted within 24 hours.
5. But when I contacted again on 16/10/2011 i.e. after more than 48 hours, customer care executive told me that you will be contacted after Monday. I also contacted on 17/10/2011, 18/10/2011, 19/10/2011, 20/10/2011, 21/10/2011.
Due to careless and linger on attitude of Indiatimes after taking payment, I feel that I have been cheated by India times.com as they are not giving me any satisfactory reply by saying that Indiatimes.com is not having the address of Vendor. I am astonished to hear the reply of Indiatimes.com that if Indiatimes.com is not having adress of his Vendor then how defective phone was sent to me. Therefore I request Indiatimes.com y either replace the mobile phone with new and non-defective phone OR refund my complete amount of Rs. 5200=00.
Further, I want to let you know about cheating by your vendor i.e.:
I ALSO REQUEST ALL READERS NOT TO PURCHASE ANY ITEM THROUGH READERS OFFER IN TIMES OF INDIA/NAVBHARAT TIMES AND INDIATIMES.COM. THEY ARE CHEATING PEOPLES BY SENDING DEFECTIVE/REPAIRED ITEMS.
From: C. M. SHARMA
|1 Comment Updated:||Respond To Complaint||
Post your Comment
I-World Tower, DLF Golf Course Road, DLF City Phase V, Haryana, Gurgaon, Haryana, India - 122002
Times Of India - paper not being delivered since a month and toi vizag is least bothered about the complaint given on phone and they are lying. ID 30946717
Consumer Complaints |
Submit Complaint |
View full list of Companies |
Latest Complaints |
Updated Complaints |
Contact Us |
© 2015 Consumer Complaints Forum
If you have any constructive thoughts, creative ideas, or reasonable offers, please, contact us immediately via E-mail