Intex Technologies - Service centre hassasment

srikrishan
I have given a Pen Drive (Flash Drive 1 GB ) to Intex Service Centre at Asansol on 7th May 08 against JOb order No. 185172. But three months have passed and I have not received the Pen Drive.
When ever i call the service centre (Mr manoranjan Sahoo.) says that the pen drive will be ready in two days.? so, the two days of Intex takes more than three months???

Even after 3 months the regional manager at 9903444396 doesn't knowns anything.

Is there anyone who can help me??Will I ever get back my Pen Drive.??

Sri Krishan AGarwal
Prop:Sri Infotech
111, J L Nehru Road
raniganj-713347
West Bengal

Comments

Yes. You are right. I am also facing same problem. I have given my TV tuner card to INTEX Service Center located in Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi. They told me that it will take 3-4 working days to repair this. But after 25 days still when I am calling to service center they are repeating same line that it will take 2-3 days.

I have called in Main Service Center, which is located in Okhla Phase -2, New Delhi but what the hell is that they have no information about this whereas the service center has given me the number of Main Service center and told me to enquire about my TV tuner card.

I think we have to go to Consumer Court for this. That is the right place to resolve this problem.

I bought a TV Tuner card from Imax Electronic shop, Richy street, Parris, Chennai. I installed properly and I can view the channels as well as recording. But I could not hear the audio while recording and in recorded files also. I need a help. Could you please help me solve the problem and contac address and phone no of the local service center(Chennai)?

Mrs.Vedavalli Sankaranarayanan

service center in chennai address for tvtuner card

my ups is not working

my ups is disbalance
vignesh

i have a problem im my intex ups...and i have 2yrs warranty for tat...

Dear All,

The write way to get your hardware products back from intex is to escalate this and make all process documented. Means what you need to do is, contact intex through emails, and keep you conversation smoother.

Send an email to Intex
Service Enquiry:intexcare@intextechnologies.com
and CC it to intexlxnser@intextechnologies.com

All computer companies keep this an eye on this kind of case, so you need not to worry about it. Somebody will definitely get back to you.

I PURCHASE A TV TUNER THAT IS INTEX TV CARD W/O FM IT-7130 FROM JALANDHAR . THERE WAS SOME PROBLEM IN THAT TV TUNER CARD . SO I GIVE THIS CARD TO JALANDHAR INTEX SERVICE CENTRE INJALANDHAR NEAR BUS STAND. AFTER 15 DAYS HE RETURN IT TO ME .BUT I STRANGE THAT IT WAS NOT WORKING WELL YET EVEN AFTER THE REPAIR .I ALSO TELL TO THEM THAT PLEASE LET ME CHECK THERE THAT IT IS WORKING WELL OR NOT BUT HE TELL ME THAT IT IS A FRESH PIECE . I AM LIVING AT RCF WHICH IS FAR FROM JALANDHAR .IT IS DIFICULT TO REACHED THERE. PLEASE TELL ME WHAT SHOULD I DO.

SEND YOUR LAXMI NAGAR SERVICE STATION ADDRESS AND CONTCT NOS.

R. N. SAXENA

Hello I have problem in TV Intex tuner. I have no Remote sensor in my tuner and audio id not working. So please send me New External TV tuner to my Address.

Plot No 31B, Door No. 2/378, Pushpa nagar, Ayyappanthangal, Chennai-56.
Tamilnadu, India.
U have to make free shipping
My Mobile number: 9962448876

Please let me know that do you have any services centre in Dehradun
Reply me
actup@indiatimes.com

i purchase UPS from Pune office now i am in Deheradun Please send me your intex UPS service center address or responsible delear details in Deheradun

D.S.Rawat
email : actup@indiatimes.com
N Mar 3, 2011 by
rekha mittal

I have purchased a multimedi aspker 2500 w fm from COMHARD SYSTEM, Laxminagar on 22.12.10 .The very next day it main light (DEEP BLUE) was not working. I requested the dealer to change the piece as it is new one but he refuse and his tone was some what rude.
from the last 15 days USB drive is also not playing .I am trying the service centre no of Laxminagar o1128822161 but no body is picking.I never expect such problem from a co. of repute of INTEX.

DR.A.K.MITTAL
MOB 09891276765
N Apr 8, 2012 by
Tikam prajapati

hello sir,
sir maine intex IT-4850 FM multimedia 5.1 spk. purchase kiya hai lekin ye pc se connect karne ke baad pancho spk. ek sath work nahi kar pa rahe hai plz solution dijiye.
Your fathfullly