Jabong.com - POOR CUSTOMER CARE SERVICE....NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCTS EVEN AFTER 20 DAYS LAPSE

T V NARESH KUMAR on Apr 23, 2012
I HAVE OREDERED THREE ORDERS ON JABONG.COM ON 29TH MAR 2012. TILL NOW,23RD APRIL, I HAVE NOT RECEIVED ANY OF THE ORDERS.....WHEN I CALL CUSTOMER CARE EVERY TIME THEY ARE TELLING IRRELEVANT ANSWERS.....SOME CUST CARE EXECUTIVES SAY THEY HAVE ALREADY SHIPPED IT THROUGH BLUE DART AND GAVE SOME REFERENCE NUMBERS.I CALLED BLUE DART AND THEY SAID THAT WE DONT HAVE ANY ORDERS WITH THOSE REFERENCE NUMBERS. HOW CAN I OVERCOME THIS CHEATING???PLEASE SOME ONE HELP......MY ORDER NUMBERS ARE 120329000486; 120329000522; 120329000791. TOTAL WORTH Rs.3473/-......CAN'T I DO ANYTHING AGAINST THESE FELLOWS?

Comments

N Apr 23, 2012 by
team jabong

Hello Naresh

We are concerned about your issue. As discussed today, we have initiated refund transfer for all your orders and the money will be transfered in your bank account within 7 working days. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. Our customer care is always willing to help.

With Regards
Jabong.com
N Apr 23, 2012 by
T V NARESH KUMAR

thanks for the propmt response...
N May 3, 2012 by
team jabong

Hello Naresh

We hope your query has been resolved. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

With Regards
Jabong.com
N May 8, 2012 by
priyanka1106

I Had ordered an aurelia kurti on 27th april.As soon as i tried it it had colour fade pblm.It is to be noted here that the kurti was not washed also.The fading was due to sweating which is unavoidable under indian circumstances.Now they are not ready to return the product and also refuse to lodge my complaint.such a 3rd class pathetic policy.