Jaquar Bathroom Fittings - leakage of tap

diana barboza
bathroom taps are loosened .
Please let me know the contact number of the customer care service in mumbai.

Comments

ram maria Jaquar Bathroom Fittings  - India

seat flush cock - jaguar (sanitary fittings)

i purchased 8-10 bathroom fittings from ashok kumar & co. rajpura road ldh. and stylish bath pakhowal road ldh.
anil joshi Jaquar Bath Fittings  - Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India

leakage of taps - Jaquar Bath Fittings

I am having bath fittings only of JQUAR in my home, some of fittings leaking from so many days, I already complaints several times but there no responce.
AFTER SALES SERVICE IS NOT GOOD.
snr_mhn

I am S N RAM resident of Swapnalok Towers, Pimpripada, Filmcity Road, Malad East Mumbai - 400097.
all the bath fittings are from Jaquar and in one of my bathroom, shower is leaking.
Kindly do the needful for the same.
Thanks.

S N RAM
N Feb 6, 2011 by
subhash bhadgaonkar

I am S B BHADGAONKLAR resident of "DEVIKRUPA" bldg. azad nagar, swami vivekanad chowk, near sutar hospital, kothrud., pune :- 411038 .
the sink mixer unit leakage., . please kindly attend my complaint.
my contact no is :- 942254950 ( subhash )
A Jun 3, 2011 by
vijay kubde

yes this is fact
N Nov 30, 2011 by
Ritu Kanwar

i am SANDEEP KANWAR resident of "110A PREET NAGAR POLICE LINE AMBALA CITY haryana" my bath fitting are from jaguar only my bathroom flush hand shower fitting is leaking i had complaint twice to your customer care the handle of the shower is broken please kindly attend my complaint immediately my contact number is 9017144110
N Jan 4, 2012 by
bhumikpatel89 jaquar bathroom fitting  - Kandivali, Mumbai Suburban, Maharashtra, India

tap complaint - jaquar bathroom fitting

hello..i hasmukh patel has given compalin about my tap problem many times.. your technician has comed mny times but still same problem consists..kindly look into it..
N Feb 28, 2012 by
R.B.Bhosale

I am Ranjeet B.Bhosale, 3949, Omkar Building, Darga Galli, Nipani, Dist Belgaum, Karnataka-591 237. The shower mixure used in my bath room is leaking. I request you to kindly arrange to set right the defect on priority basis please. My cell is 094 80 222 104 and mail address rbbhosale@lifecarehll.com. Thanking you.
D Nov 26, 2012 by
RAKESH A OZA

i have a wall mount flush cock and other bathroom accessories
fitted before six months. And we have facing problem since last
two months for flush cock.
pl. arrange to send your plumber at the earliest
my name is RAKESH A OZA
48, HARI OM VILLA, NEAR ISCON FLOWER
OPP. PNB, GHUMA, AHMEDABAD 380054
MY CONTACT NO IS 09825007340 E MAIL ID rakeshoza@mail.com
Regd
Rakesh
D Dec 17, 2012 by
vksddun

Maine 14/12/12 ko complain likhawai thi par aaj. 17/12/12 tak complain attend nahi hui hai aapkew dehradun jaquar me jo no aapake dwara 7351555508 diya hai us par bat karne par aapka aadmi kahta hai abhi engineer aa rha hai bad me mera ph nahi utha raha hai fir jab ph uthaya to kahta hai hamare pas engineer nahi hai jab honge tab bhejenge aur aapko jisase complain karni hai karo. Please help me my no is 09412006657 v k srivastava

Jaquar Bathroom Fittings - leakage of tap