Yes a new project has been lauched by Jaypee in the name of Jaypee Kosmos. After the launching of Aman, there were excess of cheques received. About 6200 cheques for 3300 cheques. Here are a few point of consideration.
1. The project has not yet been approved by the relevant authorities. Hence they did not make any allotment officially.
2. Lucky draw is just a cover up. The allotment has been internally decided by the influential few.
3. A few people who were initially ready to offer heavy discounts on 2100 basic price. The same people started calling after 27th in the name of Guaranteed Allotment at the rate of 2250/-. How is this possible that few people can promise guaranteed allotment and jaypee has done a lucky draw through third party. This is clear BLACK MARKETING with the involvement of the jaypee employees. just like it happens outside cinema halls.
4. They collect cheques with the help of brokers who are all "authorized" by jaypee, but non of them have a proof of being associated with jaypee greens.
5. Now the broker as well as the company, both are clueless as to what has happened to the money, where are the reciepts and what are the allotment numbers.
6. Jaypee Kosmos Noida is a new projects which is in the lines of Jaypee Aman. Buyers discretion is advised. New buyers should learn from the painfull experience of the Aman aspirants.
Jaypee Kosmos is a project which is highly priced and is just like pigeon holes. Imagine 2bed in 800 sqft and 3 bed in 1100sqft. if you calculate the area given on their layouts and the area that they are telling(800 or 1100) then there is a difference of 40% on the flat. Imagine paying through your nose and getting only half of what is promised.
Also the project layout is different from what they are actually giving. They are not selling what they are showing. The project model in their office and their brochure are all faulty. When we talked about buying, they brought in photocopies or printouts to explain the location. How trustworthy??
Not only that, even the green space that they promise is also converted to new buildings as soon as soon as the earlier towers are sold out.
Japee kosmos is a project that a resident will never buy, if he wants satisfaction and value for money.
It is high time that such misdeeds are reported to official authorites and comsumer compaints by filed against such actions. DO NOT support jaypee kosmos to bring them back to earth.
How can you rely on people to take so long to take decisions, and when they do take a decision, they change it shortly...