JustDial.com - Public Distribution of Name & No

lavy on Dec 30, 2011
I asked Just Dial for some Tent House nos. The next second I started getting phone calls from random phone nos!!!! These were all tent houses who KNEW MY NAME AND MY PHONE NO.!!!! HOW DARE "Just Dial" share my private information with any idiot in the country??!!! How dare you compromise the physical security of any woman in this country?? Who the hell gave you the right to tell any man on the road my NAME along with my no.?? I was told by Customer Care at Just Dial that they have NO CUSTOMER COMPLAINT EMAIL ID, NO FAX NO, NO ONE IN-CHARGE of dealing with these cpomplaints. I was also told that Just Dial's BUSINESS MODEL WORKS LIKE THIS - by COMPROMISING THE CONFIDENTIALITY of every single customer who calls the service for information! So now I have to PAY WITH MY PEACE OF MIND for a tiny bit of information I needed. Fantastic business model!

Comments

D Jan 2, 2012 by
Shakir Hussain

Dear Mr. _________,

With reference to your above mentioned comment, Please contact us at 011-61607080, we will help & try to resolve your issues as we could.

Also, we would like to inform you that we are an Information provider, as well as social service provider, where the callers get INSTANT services and we don’t take any single penny from them.

We would suggest you to kindly update your number under DNC list so that you could not receive the calls from advertisers.

And also this is to update you that any user who is looking for information from Just Dial is bound by Just Dial Terms of Use & Privacy Policy. Please check below mentioned links.

Also would request you to Please check the Testimonials for our services updated on our website with the below mentioned link.

Please feel free to contact us at 011-61607080 for any queries/issues.

Team Just Dial.
N Jan 2, 2012 by
Jay Bhojani

Hello Ms Lavy,

Thank You for writing to Justdial.com.

We appreciate your valuable feedback & regret the inconvenience caused.

With reference to your mail, kindly provide us with your mobile number to do the needful OR please write to me on jaybhojani@justdial.com or contact me on 9004446779.

We value your patronage & continual support.,

Jay Bhojani
N Jan 24, 2012 by
Rajesh Dawar ( Sharwan )

Last week justdail 409807127 no. se KAMINI ka phone aaya, mane kaha ki next week baat karna aaj 2nd time phone aaya to mane kaha ki mere yaha per EXPAIRE ho gai hai to aap next week phone karna .Abhi baat nahi kar sakte KAMINI ka jawab mila ki log marne ka jutha bahana bana lete hai aur phone kaat diya

KAMINI ki duty kya hai customer sacha hai ya jutha, justdail ke off. me phone kiya to lugna madam (call supervoiser)
se baat hue boli ke aap ki complaint forword kar di gai hai. subha se saam ho gai leken kisi ka phone nahi aaya aur na hi massage.

KYA KAMINI KI DUTY YAHI HAI ??????????????
Customer Sacha hai Jutha.

Rajesh Dawar ( Sharwan )