Kk Indane Gas Agency — Gas not delivered...no one picks up phone

Paramita123 on May 3, 2011
Respond To Complaint
My complaint is against KK Indane Enterprises, the Indane gas suppliers in my area. I finally managed to book a gas on Thursday, 28th March, 2011 after trying in vain their for about 2-3 days (please, note: their phones are either engaged all through the day or if they ring, no-one takes the call...it's very doubtful whether all the 3 phone numbers are actually busy or just put aside). It's been 3 working days since...it's 3rd May today...I've not received my gas cylinder, no-one takes a call at their office, their office which is supposed to open at 9:30am, it is still not open at 12:30pm...my husband is standing right in front with the empty cylinder. This is not the first time this is happening...it's a regular scene here. Of the 10 or 12 odd times, I've taken a gas cylinder from them so far, I've had to pick up the cylinder myself at least 8 to 9 times...they do not deliver at my place...every time, the guy asks me to pick it up or wait more...his reason is my house is very far off...I live in HSR layout which is just about 6km from their Outer Ring road distribution center. The distance was even lesser before the distribution center changed location 2 months back.
Complaint comments 11 Comments     Updated: Share0 Tweet0 Share0

I live just a few metres away from their Distribution Centre at Outer Ring Road, yet have never got the cylinder delivered. Disgusting
I booked a cyclinder, after 15 days when i called up they said "gas will be delivery today". Same statement is repeated for 7 days.After wards when i checked it again on Indane Online gas booking, booking is cancelled.When i called them and asked they said its cancelled again and you book it again .
My both the cyclinders are empty and i have to go for private gas.
KK indange Service is too bad . We are facing so much difficulty to get the cylinder.

Earlier i was staying in Koramangala and BTM, never faced such difficulty.
Only with this gas agency we are facing problem.
Please help us out.
I Spoke to so many people, every one are saying KK Indane services are too bad.
Horrible service is the code word for this KK Indane Agency Belendur.First lost all requisite documents submitted by us on the right time for food department, then disconnects connection unceremoniously and keeps silence about this for 10 days after the confirmed refill booking.May be they were waiting for a subh muhurat to pass the correct information.When I asked about the delay I was informed that my connection was disconnected. We are supposed to submit the documents again then we have to book again for the refill and then we might get it after 10 working days .Was living in Delhi before this never faced any such issues, surprised of the allotment of distributor license to KK Indane by the authorities.

Arpita Roy Kar
KK Indane has started adding more stress to our lives after Bangalore traffic. Things which should just come easy (and you're still paying for them) have become a task to be pursued..
Since Nov'2011, they've started playing funny. AFter submitting documents in June'2011 things were ok but suddenly no refill request was considered for 2 months in OCt- Nov - we just let it go by.
Even till Dec'2011 when I tried to boog the gas on their automated refill system, it said my previous bookings were cancelled - after numerous calls (no one picks the phone strangely), someone tells me that your connection is not active as the documnets need to be re-submitted - thsi is told only when we call them ...disgusting
Jan / Feb - 2012 - i'm still struggling to get my refills - what do they expect?? are Govt agencies becoming so pathetic???

Ritu Agarwal
Very BAD Service compare to other distributor in bangalore.Even we have been booked 10 days back, now i called they are saying again it will take 10 more days..
I totally totally agree. They are extremely disgusting.
I too have worst experience with this KK indane gas agency, Bellandur. All of sudden they stopped accepting online booking for me. When I checked they said I have to resubmit docs. My earlier gas agency is diff. Its in Kundanhalli. with out my notice they themselves transferred my connection to KK indane and now this KK Indane demanding to resubmit documents. I have submitted documents in Jan 2012 and problem resolved. i am able to book gas in online now. Surprisingly still no delivery with in time. When I checked with them there is shortage in Gas cylinders and I can't book gas again with in 30 days. After 30 days when I am booking they are delivering only after 15 to 18 days that means altogether 45 - 48 days. this is disgusting. Now when I booked cylinder after 30 days they are saying 45 days from the date of last cylinder delivered but not last cylinder booked.That means now it is going to be 60 days to deliver cylinder.How can a family with 2 kids, wife & Husband, and parents will survive with one cylinder for 60 days? When I called to their land line number they wont pick the phone. They are thinking that customers are fools they will keep on call and give up after some time. Very very worst service. I want to know the contact to whom I can give complaint on this agency. If any body knows please provide the information here.
Totally agree.
39 days counting, yet to get my gas.
My neighbour who does not have a valid connection got it though.
I do not understand why this KK Indane gas agency which is meant to cater Bellandur customers, is working from Ulsoor ?They just have a distribution centre in Bellandur Devarbisnahalli.If someone has to submit documents for transfer or for any other reason, they need to travel all the way to Ulsoor which is 18kms from here.Instead of setting up a new office for their 2nd agency in Bellandur, these guys have extended their old agency in Ulsoor with added staff to cut the extra cost.
Moreover the staff who are in front office, in their ulsoor office are not at all aware of the process.They are giving false promises and confirmations just like that without checking.The staff are very rude and they are not the right people to do a customer service.Why the Indane has given them the option of having an office in ulsoor to cater bellandur area customers is a biggggg question mark.may be money matters a lot than the customer satisfaction.
guys, u can make a complaint about the distributor here
bad distributor.. they alwz told tommorrow tommorrow bt their tommorrow never coming yet.. m booked 1month before bt still nt deliverd n now told no home delivery to doddanekundi. bt before m applied for new gas connection they told me home delivery available. cheater lier gas agency

Kk Indane Gas Agency - Gas not delivered...no one picks up phone