Kotak Cards - required status of credit cards application

Kunal Ramesh Rakshe
Dear,

I want status of my application,
Please update me on my mobile ASAP.(9822199448)

Comments

Dear, )

Please update me on my mobile G.RAMESH(917777

Sub : Application No : 0834002000299

I want status of my application,
Please update me on my mobile K.Satya Naresh Kumar, 9948 471234, Email :naresh_katikala@yahoo.com

K.S.Naresh Kumar

Sub : Application No : 0834602000050

Please update me on my mobile G.RAMESH, 9177771191, Email :rams_015@yahoo.com

G.Ramesh

Previous | 1 | Next

DEAR SIR,

SUB:APPLICATION NO. 0835702000949

FEW DAYS AGO I HAVE APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD FROM KOTAK CARDS, I CLLED TO CALL CENTER TO KNOW MY STATUS THEY SAID IT IS DECLINED AFTER GIVING EVERY THE DOCUMENTS AND ENQUIRY HAS BEEN DONE, MAY I KNOW WHY MY CARD IS BEEN DECLINED?.I WILL BE WAITING FOR UR REPLY.

REGARDS
LAVANYA.

Sub: Application no-000661389

Few days back i have applied for a credit card, but i didnt got any verification call or status.So i want my status of my application to my mail id or to my Mobile Number-9241706693.So i will wait for your Reply.

Sub: Application no-0903603000697

I want status of my application,
Please update me on my mobile Vinay Ashokrao Bhende ( 919970059583 )
my email id ( vinaybhende@gmail.com ) ( vinaybhende@in.com )

on 10/02/09 i have applied for a credit cards from kotak cards i want status of my application.

please update me on my e-mail id is yesyesimran23@rediffmail.com or my mobile no. 9769445353

Sub: Application no-0903803000711

Please update me ASAP (9892077144

Khalid Shaikh

Few days ago i have applied for credit card from kotak cards my application no. is 000895653, iwant to know status of my application. my cell no. is 9868349899 please give me some quick reply about my appl.
sincerly,
Riyaz Khan

Few days ago I have applied for credit cards from kotak cards,
I want status of my application no.-0907302001316.

Dear sir/Madam,
Few days back I have applied kotak Credit card, Kotak Representate ( Egmore Branch - Chennai ) came to my office filled the application and he Collected necessary documents. so kindly reply on this subject at the earliest.

Thanks & Regards

Ramesh.B
Mobile 098843 41057

Few days ago i have applied for credit card from kotak cards my application form no. is 000868225, iwant to know status of my application. my cell no. is 9884488750 please give me some quick reply about my appl.
sincerly,
Nagarajan

Dear,

I want status of my application, noG000858689
Please update me on my mobile 9618054568

DEAR SIR,

SUB:REFERENCE NO.1005102000288

FEW DAYS AGO I HAVE APPLIED FOR CREDIT CARD FROM KOTAK CARDS, I HAD CALLED TO CALL CENTER TO KNOW MY STATUS THEY SAID IT IS DECLINED AFTER GIVING EACH & EVERY DOCUMENTS AND ALL ENQUIRY HAS BEEN DONE, MAY I KNOW WHY MY APPLICATION IS BEEN DECLINED?.I WILL BE WAITING FOR UR REPLY.

REGARDS
DEVENDRA KUMAR SINGH
N Aug 10, 2011 by
gajalakshmi_s

dear sir/madam
i am gajalakshmi s santhanam having kotak credit card no 4166 4613 0056 1491.i have spent Rs.65000/-on 5.8.2011.in madras medical mission hospital.i would like to pay that amount to emi mothod so i request to convert the total out standing amount in my credit card to 9 month easy instalment method.my mobile number is 9600155747.please do the needful as soon as possible.

gajalakshmi s.
A Mar 13, 2012 by
badelal

Dear sir

few days ago i have applied credit cards from kotak bank

i want status my application nuber is 120580000449

plz update send my mobile no 9725156358
N Oct 2, 2013 by
shah ketan s

SIR i applied for cradit card before 12 days pls update on my mobile no is 09426659397 and send me on mobile ...ketan shah

N Oct 5, 2013 by
RAJISA

Application Reference No:1327002000575
Application status: Not Approved
You could not be contacted on the landline numbers provided by you in your Kotak Credit Card application form.
Our evaluation of your Kotak Credit Card application in conjunction with the CIBIL report suggests you are already availing excessive credit facilities with other financial institutions.

We regret to inform that your application has not been approved. Please note that this is no way a reflection of your credit worthiness.

(I AM A GENUINE CUSTOMER IN ALL BANKS, NOT PENDING PAYMENT FROM START TO YET IN ANY BANK, PLEASE CHECK MY STATUS. IF I AM A DEFAULTER OK I AM ACCEPTING FOR REJECT BUT IAM NOT A DEFAULTER THEN WHY YOU NOT SANCTIONED THE KOTAK CARD. PLEASE YOU ASK TO CIBIL AND GIVE ME A GOOD RESULT)
S.RADHA
N Feb 15, 2014 by
ballipara.praveen

Sub: Application no-MA01716909

Few days back i have applied for a credit card, but i didnt got any verification call or status.So i want my status of my application to my mail id or to my Mobile Number-9000344899.So i will wait for your Reply.
N Feb 23, 2014 by
sajkharbe

Sub: Application no-1401702000266

a month ago i have applied for a credit card, but i didnt got any
verification call or status.So i want my status of my application to my
Mobile Number-9822252681.So i will wait for your Reply.

Kotak Cards - required status of credit cards application