KPN Parcel Service - No Delivery - KPN Parcel Service - No Delivery

R Saravanan
This is saravanan from chennai. In October 2007, I sent my computer and costly research books&documents from Bangalore to Chennai through KPN Parcel Service Bangalore. I got a receipt for that. And they said after two or three days you can receive your parcel in chennai - venkatnarayana road tnagar brach. But when I asked venkatnarayana road branch for my parcel after three days, they said your parcel till now did not come to our brach so come after one week. I went there after one week, I got the same reply from them again. And no one was responded properly in that branch. So I decided to call head office for KPN Parcel Service and I called them. But whenever I called them, they simply asking my receipt number and contact number and they are telling that we will call you Sir. But till now, I did not get any reply from them. Also I sent somany email complaints to their customer care. For that also I did not get any reply. I am really very much disappointed with their customer service. KPN Parcel Service Pvt ltd is very very very very very worst in customer care.

Comments

A Jul 16, 2011 by
R.Sudhakar

I was send a parcel from chennai to thanjavur in KPN parcel service on 23/07/10.LR NO CHE 031042566.But didn't get the parcel still now .I sent mail and official letter also to KPN head office but anybody cannot give any response KPN parcel service is very very very very worst.

Sudhakar.

KPN Parcel Service
Salem

Sub: Reg: Parcel missing

Respected Sir,
Our Customer booked 148 Polythene rolls by Hydrebad KPN Booking office to chennai L.R.No:28820972/73 Bus No:AP35V8595 but received only 147 rolls. If contact to chennai office and the complaint section of salem there is no proper response from that. plz, take immediate action as fast as

Thanking You,
Aruppukottai Sri Ramalinga Roller Flour Mills Ltd.,

E.Subburaj
(Purchase officer)
N Sep 27, 2011 by
NSR STEELS PVT LTD

we regret to inform you that your Nagercoil Parcel Service Office is charging heavy coolie i.r. upto Rs.20/- per 50 kgs. bags and we are finding it very difficult to convince our Management and take the delivery from your Nagercoil Parcel Office. We, therefore, request you to take up the matter with your Nagercoil Office and let us know your handling charges in order to continue with our services with your KPN Parcels.

V. T. Swamy
NSR Steels Pvt Ltd
Manager Purchase & Stores
Mob. 7373709994
N Oct 24, 2011 by
stephenkumar

Hello guys kpn managment is one of the wost parcel service in india, they r not a rite people, all mentals working in kpn only, i sent parcel from chennai gundy to coimbatore, they damage the cargo, then i call the chennai people, he replaied like this "APPADI THAN PANNUWONE PUNDAI HA MUDITU PHONE HA VAI "
seethe pepoles behave in kpn, i thing the Md of kpn is deaf and dem, nasama poga
A Feb 17, 2012 by
kesavan_raju

We sent a parcel which contains Honda two wheeler spare parts to Honda service point, avinashi road, tiruppur on 23/01/2012 through KPN parcel service located at ashok nagar.

LR.No : CHE043040902

Bill Value : Rs 12, 218/-

New, we found that the particular box was not delivered to the mentioned address and the box was missing.and we informed to kpn office.
For last 20days we are following with kpn officials but there is no response.and they couldn't able to find the box where it is. And they are not even attending the phone calls which given by them.

LR.No : CHE043040902

Bill Value : Rs 12, 218/-

For KUN Motorcycles pvt ltd

R.Kesavan
spares in-charge ( Ashok nagar branch )
N May 20, 2012 by
BASKARAN RAJAGOPALAN

Pl note that a parcel containing solar Inverter, Lr no: of the parcel -CHE 029525169 was returned by us (Eminent Devices &Technologies, Chennai)for repair to manufacturer m/s Qsaki, First Floor, # 84/1, Gopala Reddy Complex,
Panathur Main road, K.B.Halli, Bangalore-560 087 Tel. : +919845104865, Ph:080-40973587
Email : info@qsaki.com Bangalore.
But buy mistake it had reached your KPN Parcel office at Salem for unknown reasons. .Pl return the parcel back to Qsaki at Bangalore .Pl do the needful

R.BASKARAN
Eminent Devices & Technologies
6/201, North Usman Road
T.Nagar
Chennai
+919841341552
A May 25, 2012 by
panakaj

Hiii..I am pankaj sinha, businessman by prefession, sended the furniture to karaikal for delivery to my exhibition, but it did nt reached on the said day by them, i have to suffer and bear the loss as my consignment didnt reached and they dont hav propr communication no., pls dont go for kpn..it is worst wosrt !!!
D Dec 7, 2012 by
siv143

This is sivam, from chennai. In dec 02, I sent my bike from Bangalore to Chennai through KPN Parcel Service Bangalore. I got a receipt for that. But when I asked Kundi, chennai branch for my parcel after three days, they said your parcel till now did not come to our brach so come after one week. I went there after one week, I got the same reply from them again. And no one was responded properly in that branch. So I decided to call head office for KPN Parcel Service and I called them. But whenever I called them, they simply asking my receipt number and contact number and they are telling that we will call you Sir. But till now, I did not get any reply from them. Also I sent somany email complaints to their customer care. For that also I did not get any reply. I am really very much disappointed with their customer service. KPN Parcel Service Pvt ltd is very very very very very worst fk in customer care.
N Jun 13, 2013 by
shabeer omer

i am shabeer, , , , , , , , , , , , once i loaded up a material parcel from madurai to chennai, , , , , , , , , , , , and the parcel worth rupees 25000 and when i recieved my parcel in chennai its like 5000 rupees materials were found missing ... so i called up head office and tried to solve the problem, , , , , , , , , but none took any responsiblity to solve my problem, , , , , still now i am trying, , , , , its been 7 months now
no response from them
...
please guys never ever believe these types of local parcel service ever
wrost ever customer care provided from them
and not even safe to believe and also for travelling purpose, , , , , , , , , , , ,
KPN service sucks ...
N Mar 25, 2014 by
maivannan m

Dear Manager,

KPN Speed Parcel Service Ltd,

Bangalore pls call me this no 9986334427 Maivannan i am discussed with you
N Apr 17, 2014 by
Antonygr

One of the worst service I had in my life time. I booked a parcel from Valliyoor to bangalore on 13th morning. Till now I haven't recevied the parcel. when I called the bangalore branch office they said it is not yet despatched from valliyur itself. If I ask valliyur branch, they said it was despatched on the day I booked it. Finally after 8 to 10 calls I got pissed off and called the head office. There they are transferring the call to some 10 to 15 persons one by one and finally they said all the managers are in meeting and disconnected the call. Not sure who is responsible for what. They simply ask the LR number and they say it will reach you tomorrow. This is the standard response everyone says. They don't even know how to behave with the customers.

For the customers: If you like to have a trial before you send your parcel, try calling(0427 - 4222222) them with a LR number and hear the responses from them and decide whether to send it or not. I am 100% sure you won't be sending it after you dial to the numbers.

My Lr number is VYR161002766 and VYR161002767.
My contact number is 9538118911
N Apr 30, 2014 by
prabhudev5789

We have Booked Two box from chennai to Bargur, Date: 18.04.2014, Still we not receive one box... LR No.CHE050316086...
Very very Worst Service and no proper response to KPN... arrange my parcel immediately otherwise we ll take legal action... contact no.04343-265525, Mobile No.9994956115
N Jun 3, 2014 by
Venkatraman Kannan

KPN parcel service is known for worst customer service. They charge huge and never care about the safety of the goods. They have broken a wooden cot which I transported from Theni to Bangalore. The Bangalore shanthi nagar office is the worst place & worst customer service. They didn't even bother to answer my questions. No one took responsibility instead they all lied that Manager is not available & not even ready to share any phone number. All the goods have been placed carelessly in the shanthi nagar go down. Never rely them.
N Jun 22, 2014 by
Thangapandian C

Yesterday, I received a Mango Parcel (LR #: DGL066065116) from Dindigul. While I saw get very shocked...I didn't saw my parcel box... all the mango's are in floor...that also half of the mango's are stolen...and I asked branch in charge ... he said for mango parcel no guaranty receive properly or not ... so, you can't complaint... and I feel very badly...Very Poor Service and Waste of Money/Time. :(
N Jul 4, 2014 by
lvm motors

My pracel has been booked from Guindy, Chennai to Ranipet through KPN speed parcel service on 03-07-2014 but till now (05-07-14) i havent received parcel from myside.I called the KPN at Ranipet but the staff replied me that he doesnt knows anything better call customer care and complaint dont waste time by asking it to me.Then i called customer care but there is no use in calling them they also said the sasme told that they will contact me soon but no calls from there side.Worst experience from KPN Parcel service.Here after i will never place parcel through KPN.

KPN Parcel Service - No Delivery - KPN Parcel Service - No Delivery