Lava Mobiles - poor service under warranty

karandegd
I bought the lava A9 04 JUN 2010 BUT 02JUN 2010 .Phone is i not working properly there is problem in network also speaker is not working properly . I come to service canter on 19.10.10 but till the date problem is not solved. Pls help me
IMEI NO-910040077240948
IMEI NO -910040077240955

pls contact me on -09975425307

regards
gokul k.

Comments

i bought lava A9 on 02/05/2010.
it is under warranty. i have given it in service center because of network problem before 1 month. now i got mobile from service center but still its not working properly. it still has network problem. i want you to change my mobile or give me proper service. and if i dont get it done proper before my warranty is over than i'll go in consumer court.
i have suffered due to this mobile alot.

contact me as fast as possible.
i am from surat.
my contact no. is 09727515054

-atul radadiya
N May 17, 2011 by
ZAFAR 01

MAINE EK LAVA -B5Q MOB.OCT 2010 ME BALLIA ME LIYA THA.JISME JAN.2011 SE SOFTWEAR PROBLUM HO GAYEE THE. MAINE IS MOB. KO ROSHNI TELICOM BALLIA SERVICE CENTER ME DT.08.FEB.2011.KO DIYA HAI. MERA MOB AAJ 18.MAY.2011 TAK MUJHE WAPES NAHI MILA .LAVA MOB.KI SERVICE AGAR ITNI POOR HAI KI WARRANTY KE 4 MONTH SERVICE ME LAGATE HAI TO FIR IS BRAND KE MOB.LENE SE WITHOUT WARRANTY (CHAINA SET) LENA BETTER HOGA .MAI COMPANY SE YE JANANA CHAHTA HUN KI MERA SET KAB AUR KISE MUJHE MILEGA. ZAFAR BALLIA-U.P. MOB.NO 09335449596
D May 19, 2011 by
deepakbhatia12

I have a Lava KKT-30 GSM+CDMA Mobile. Since 07-05-2011 the same mobile data cable (Charger Cable ) is not working. And I am not receiving any response from service center after follow-up many time with service center. My Service Job Sheet No. in 7262 Dt.-07.05.2011 ( Service Center : Ravi Communication Shop No.-4, Ambedkar Chowk, Ballabgarh-121004.). Respected company you are requested to kindly take immediate action against the same. So that I can use my Lava phone. My Cont. No. 9212294813
N May 25, 2011 by
a karthikeyan

i bought the lava A9 on 02/10/10 .Phone is i not working properly there is problem in network also. I given to service on 09/05/11 in chennai royapet canter on but till the date problem is not solved. any time i ask phone they ask two days time Pls help me
IMEI NO-910040077906142/6159
N Jul 25, 2011 by
devender chand

I BOUGHT A LAVA B6 MOBILE PHONE IN THE MONTH OF JUNE AND WITH IN ONE MONTH I FOUND THAT MOBILE IS VERY POOR AND NOT WORKING PROPERLY WHEN I VISITED LAVA SERVICE CENTER IN SEC-15 VIDHI MOBILE THEY TOLD ME THAT MOTHERBOARD OF B6 IS DAMAGE AND THEY CHARGE FOR THAT IN WARRANTY PERIOD WHY I PAY FOR THAT NOW I DECIEDED THAT I WILL FILE CASE IN CONSUMER COURT I THINK IT IS VERY GOOD DECSION .
N Aug 22, 2011 by
atul.lava

Plz Read it...I BOUGHT A LAVA A -10 MOBILE PHONE IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY AND WITH IN SIX MONTH I FOUND THAT MOBILE IS VERY POOR AND NOT WORKING PROPERLY WHEN I VISITED LAVA SERVICE CENTER MOBIZONE IN SULTANPUR, THEY TOLD ME YOUR MOBLE PHONE TOUCH PAID IS NOT WORKING FAILED.THE SERVICE CENTER ISSUE ME DOA FOR NEW LAVA A-10 HANDSET.I REACHED MANY SERVICE CENTER BUT NOT GIVEN ME POSSITIVE RESPONSE.AND NOT GIVE ANY MOBILE.SO MY HUMLE REQUEST TO ALL MOBILE USERS NOT BUY LAVA MOBILE BECAUSE PRODUCT AND SERVICE BOTH ARE VERY POOR.
RGDS.ATUL KUMAR SHARMA
MOBILE NO.9792226611
email id-atul.1583@gmail.com
atul_shriram@rediffmail.com
N Aug 22, 2011 by
devender chand

sir i am very angry with the dealing with lawa mobile service center in noida sec-15 Ideal power solution. The behavior of their staff is very poor and they do not satishfy their costmer. I think this behavior is very bad for lawa mobile company no buy and neveer suggess their close one for this moble phone.

Thanks &Regards
Devender chand
N Sep 9, 2011 by
chi143

Plz Read it...I BOUGHT A LAVA A -10 MOBILE PHONE IN THE MONTH OF MARCH AND WITH IN FIVE MONTH I FOUND THAT MOBILE IS VERY POOR AND NOT WORKING PROPERLY WHEN I VISITED LAVA SERVICE CENTER IN VAPI, THEY TOLD ME YOUR MOBILE PHONE TOUCH PAID IS NOT WORKING FAILED.THE SERVICE CENTER ISSUE ME DOA FOR NEW LAVA A-10 HANDSET.I REACHED MANY SERVICE CENTER BUT NOT GIVEN ME POSSITIVE RESPONSE.AND NOT GIVE ANY MOBILE.SO MY HUMLE REQUEST TO ALL MOBILE USERS NOT BUY LAVA MOBILE BECAUSE PRODUCT AND SERVICE BOTH ARE VERY POOR.
RGDS.Chirag Patel
MOBILE NO.9879337031
email id-chi_9333@rediffmail.com
N Jun 14, 2012 by
anilsr

i have a lava mobile kkt 25 model but after one year it found some complaint mainly charging and it quality is very poor i am in kerala but there no any good lava service centre also now this mobile is dead beoz i cant charge this
and service centre people told me its not possible to service becoz of there is no spare parts available so pls arrange spare parts and service it properly my email id is
mailme.anisr@rediffmail.com