LG Refrigerator - Refrigerator Not working

Sudhipan Sharma
I purchased LG 500 lts refrigerator One year back. This summer I found colling is less. I called up Customer care and to y surprise Service engineer contacted me and said Gas need to be filled and it will be done in same day.
But now I am trying to reach LG customer care there is no response for past 4 days . Customer Care Executives are so poor they do not understand English well . I escalted Call to Sr. Level but no response. Customer Care gave me the number of some Manorama Tomar, her Cell phone is not available .
I am in a fix . It is very poor & pathetic service from LG . They should close down the Customer Care unit .

Comments

To
Marketing manager Noida / Regional manager Jaipur
L.G. Home App.
sub: - Replacement of faulty refrigerator
Dear,
I had purchased a 320 ltr. LG Fridge with S.No. GL-325 PMG. Approx 8-9
months back
Two months after, there was a problem in cooling system, which was never
attended by your local agent after several telephonic reminders
Now again this time no cooling at all in my fridge, which was informed to your helpline customer care vide complaint no. N9C606/235 as 06/06/09 but no action was taken
Again I have book complaint no. N9C6100 7947 on 10/06/09 for not cooling & one of your local agent technician name Mr. Rafique come to my place and after inspection of my fridge he conformed that there is a problem in compressor & we have to replace and will be under warranty . But I was shocked today, when another tech Mr., Amin came to my place and started repairing my fridge i.e. (recharging gas in system which he should have ask me before filling) without informing us anything and ask me to pay Rs. 945/- for refilling of gas.
I am surprised how your local agent is attending such complaints & why he has failed to replace my defective unit? Will you please look in to this matter & do the needful i.e. replacement of compressor at your earliest, at no cost

FAILING TO ATTEND MY FRIGDE AT PRIORITY I HAVE NO OPTION TO GO FOR LEGAL ACTION

NOT WORKING - LG Fridge

I HAVE PURCHASED DOUBLE DOOR FRIDGE IN FEB -09, COOLING MECHANISM DID NOT WORK DURING INSTALLATION AND DEMO TIME . SERVICE COMPLAINT LODGED AND GAS FILLING HAS BEEN DONE. AFTER THAT IT WORKED WELL. AFTER FEW MONTHS AGAIN THE SAME PROBLEM RECURRED AND AGAIN SERVICE COMPLAINT LODGED AND SERVICE PERSON NOT REPORTED PROMPTLY AND DEFECT NOT RECTIFIED EVEN AFTER TWO DAYS. KINDLY INSTRUCT THE CONCERNED AUTHORITY AND IF REQUIRED CHANGE THE DEFECTIVE COMPRESSOR/ RELEVANT PARTS IMDLY.

Hi, My refrigerator is having some problem in cooling, so we registered a complaint at LG Care and a technician came and inspected and said that one part needs to be replaced and will be done on 24hrs. It is more than 10 days no one has come to replace neither any one from LG had contacted informing the delay. Several attempts were made to call the Call centers but all of them give fake commitments.

Its a shame on the reputed brand like LG and the people working there.

My request ID is W9C61504374

LG Refrigerator - LG

We have purchased a LG Refrigerator ( Model No 258 VA4 ) from Khosla Electronics Pvt Ltd, 37/1 Diamond Harbour Road, Kolkata – 700034 on 3rd June 2009.The fridge was delivered to our house on 4th June 2009 by the dealer, but we were not given the guarantee papers, the user manual and the pair of key set.The matter waqs brought to the notice of the dealer who assured to look into the matter and arraage to give the same within one or two days.But still after three weeks we have not been given the same.

We have also intimated the matter to your office two weeks ago and to which we have received an acknowledgement reply to look into the Case.

But it is a matter of regret that even after so many days, a big MNC LG have not cared to address the Customer’s Complaint and neither they have cared to enquire why the materials ( the pair of Key Set, User’s Manual and the Guarentee Card ) was not supplied with the Fridge itself – as a sign of fair trade practice.

Would the LG Management care to see and say on the matter even now.

We purchased LG double door refrigerator 270 lites on 21/11/2008 from Vijay Sales, Goregaon (East) Branch.It is still under warantee .It is not working since last 4 days.(Absolutely no cooling at all).
Kindly help immediately
Nilkil

Fridge Not Cooling - LG One Door

I bought this LG One Door Fridge one year agao.
Last night I clean the fridge as in the freezer there are so many Ice that I couldn't keep things inside.

Since the ice is so thick that I use a knife to take it out. Suddenly while I was cleaning there come out some vapour with a little noise. After that my fridge is not cooling down.
I read in the internet that there is a gas in the Fridge that is keeping it cool and heard that it cost most than it worth. Can it still be fix?

Heard that this gas cause depletion of Ozon Layer and hence it is beyond repair.
I am not sure whether the vapour is that particular gas or not.
Your kind comment is appreciated.
Cheers.

call me 9220792661 / 9892412083

complaint og refrigerator
raju

Hello Sir,
My refrigerator is not cooling & stinking smell is coming hot air is coming in my LG refrigerator . So I want you give me Immediately Help .
LG Intello Refrigerator

dear sir;

sub: refrigerator accessories spares.

My Refrigeratore inner trays are damaged. i want new accessories inner tray.
where its availabel and send the address soon.

regards

md ghouse
cell: 9444001639
email: parisint@airtelmail.in

Not working - LG-Refrigerator

Body of the refrigerator is getting heated.Any thing kept in refrigerator is getting rotten.
Not able to get ice cubes.

I HAVE PURCHASED LG REFRIGERATOR YEAR BACK BUT FOUND PROBLEMS IN THE COOLING. ALTHOUGH THE ISSUE SORTED ONCE, IT HAS AROSED AGAIN.PLEASE ADVICE

This is related to the appliance (Refrigerator )that I have purchased from your company on date 21st Feb. 2009 having invoice number RL/3875.
Three times I got problem in the refrigerator from the day of purchase. The problem includes cooling for that I have already paid massive amount to the vendor from where I have purchased but the problem is still there. So I want a replacement of the Refrigerator.

Revert me asap .

The details of the Refrigerator is as below:-
LG refrigerator model GL-328LAG4 310 Liter
C.M. serial no 1791
Invoice No RL/3875
Date of purchase :- 21-02.09

Vendor detail: -
RADIO VISION, BK. Mart, Malviya Marg,
Near Bhagat Singh Chowk, Hazaribag, (Jharkhand), pin 825301

Customer detail:-

Name:- INSPECTOR S.K.OJHA, BSF (BODER SECURITY FORCE )
Shakti Ganga Niwas Ashok Nagar
Near Forest office, Kanhari road, Hazaribag, Jharkhand
Pin:- 825301
Phone:- 09717666733 /09431393755 / 09469096405 /09216529666

some time not cooling - LG ref

Last week 2 or 3 days some time cooling condition good...
some time full days not cooling but heating much...

Please check this one....

Reg
K.Mariappan..

Name : Narayan D Jaisingh
We purchase LG double door 320 ltr fridge in nov. 2008 after one yr. started giving problem above door was getting cool below was keeping hot and also consuming more units.
I asked local vendor, all LG fridges are having such problems
I kept 4 days off and when started all water came out fridge started working, this type of problem i never seen in my earlier Godredge fridge.
Before buying LG fridge ask no. of people around area.
S.ANAND

i bought a LG double door fridge in 2008 october, Now the fridge was no cooling in Frizer compartment and bottom compartment.I inform to customer service on 24.12.2009. service person came and identified timer not working so we have to change new one it cost Rs 300 and service charge 275
he changed timer and he told contact me after the cooling is happening or not since not working
second time service person came and told breaker problem i will change the breaker.Now he was saying no spares.for the past seven days fridge was not working.i informed to customer service in Kancheepuram phone 044-27236632.I bought a fridge in Balaji electronics, Gandhi road kancheepuram, tamilnadu. Please take necessary action as soon as possible.

S.Anand mobile 9952557325

No.3 Arunugapettai St, Wallajabath
Kancheepuram Dt 631605

hello sir,
I sushant kumar vivek who had puchased the LG refrigerator one and half years back.Now the problem occuerd that the cooling system is not well.I request you to come and see what the problem is and make it well as before ...the refrigerator is of double door...and in both the side upper and lower part the cooling power is not so well.. please quickly take necessary action, as we are facing acute problem.the contact info ...is given below...

sushant kumar vivek,
flat no.104, Govind palace,
Anandpuri harmu ranchi, jharkhand-834012.
mob:9973777547, 9337282406.

I purchased LG 500 lts refrigerator but still that not working
no cooling in Frizer compartment and bottom compartment
please attend my problem

my ph no:9037101601

NOT WORKING - L.G Refrigerator

THE REFRIGERATOR IS NOT WORKING FOR THE LAST 14 DAYS. A TECHNICIAN CAME ON 17.2.2010 AND TOLD THAT THERMOSTAT HAS TO BE CHANGED. HE TOLD HE WILL COME WITH IT AFTER 2 DAYS. BUT TILL NOW THE COMPLAINT IS NOT SOLVED AND NOBODY CAME. WE FOLLOWED HIM CONTINEOUSLY ON HIS MOBILE NO.9946245820 AND HE TOLD THAT HE WILL COME ON THE NEXT DAY. BUT TILL NOW HE WON'T COME AND SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

I have been facing cooling problem in my LG refrigrator GR-S352QLC. I registered a complaint regarding the problem to Mr VIRENDER KUMAR in service center Bathinda ( pb.) on 16/03/2010 around 12 o' clock & he ( Mr Virender) told me that i m sending the technician at your home as soon as possible.i waited for the technician on that day till 4pm, but he didn't come, then i made a call to service center again this time phone was attended by a lady and she consulted the complaint with her senior and told me that "Technician is coming to ur home" .
when the techincian wasn't came till 9pm on that day, then i again made a call to Mr Virender asking about the technician, then he told me to register the complaint to customer care only then the technician will come to you.. then i made a call to cutomer care and then i registered my complaint to customer care.My complaint no. is C1031631500(16 March 2010)
Next day on 17/03/2010 when i made a call to Mr Virender and he told that the techician will come to your home aroun 3-4 pm, but technician not came.Few hours after waiting i then again made a call to Higher authority on their mb no'-+919988077715 and they told mr virender to attend the complaint of the customer then, they sent the technician to our home around 7-8pm.after examined the refrigator he told me that the problem is occured just because of some BIOMETAL and told me that i dont have any BIOMETAL with me.
On date18/03/2010 i went to service center where after consulting to technician Mr. Parvinder, he fill a form and told me that i will visit to your home in evening at 5-pm, but till date on 21/03/2010 no body have came to attend the problem.
today on (21/03/2010) at 5pm i made a call to customer care they told me that we have canelled your complaint because we didn't found your residence address.It is strange to see LG have employed such kind of rediculous people who r making of the company itself, as well as the customer too.I dont understand how can they say that they have'nt found our address when one of the technician had already visited our home on 17/03/2010 . Such people should be treated in a manner that they dont make fool of the customer and the company too as to every good company customer satisfaction is the first priority.
Hope to get a positive response from your side.
Your's Sincerely
PRITAM SINGH
Bathinda (pb.)

Dear Sir

I have a refrigerator of your company which is not working properly.So, it is my request that plz send somebody to check it and remove the problem on my below address.
Vijay Tiwari
A-2, Allahabad Bank Co-Operative Housing Society, Mayur Kunj, Mayur Vihar,
Near Nagarjuna Appartment, New Delhi .
+919310246699, +919654353348