LIC of India - Money Plus Current Status of my policy

Venkatesha.N.C on May 20, 2011
I have a LIC's Moneyplus Policy . My Policy No. is 624549933 Dated 12 March 2007 . My Name is Venkatesha.N.C. I want to know the current status of my policy . Please give the status on my E -mail id . My e-mail id is venki_nagar@yahoo.com, venkateshanc@gmail.com.

Comments

A Jul 16, 2012 by
Priyanka Churi

I have a LIC's Moneyplus Policy . My Policy No. is 924197187 Dated on 14th Aug.2007.My name is Pooja Suresh churi . I want to know the current status of my policy .Details of amount after 5 years of my policy completation. Please give the status on my E -mail id . My e-mail id is priyanka.churi927@gmail.com.
N Aug 24, 2012 by
skchandbasha

I have a LIC's moneyplus policy. My policy No is 694383922 dated 14 Aug 2007. My name is SK Chand Basha . I want to know the current status of my policy .Details of amount after 5 years of my policy completion. Please give the status on my E -mail id . My e-mail id is chandbasha947@gmail.com.
N Aug 29, 2012 by
vidyaranya

I have two LIC's one Jeevan Nidhi policy. My policy No is 633943219 dated 28.03.2005. and second Money back policy 633943221 dated 28.03.2005. My name is Vidyaranya Gurushantayya Hiremath. I want to know the current status of my policy .Details of amount present date. Please give the detail report / status on my E -mail id . My e-mail id is vidyaranya666@gmail.com
N Nov 1, 2013 by
manik reddy

Respected sir/madam,
I have a LIC's money-plus policy.my policy No is 645316709 dated on 12.3.2007. my name is P.sumeela. I want to know the current status f my policy and also i want to know that if i close my policy how much amount am i going to get.please give the detail report/status on my E-mail id.my E-mail id peddireddymanik@gmail.com
N Nov 5, 2013 by
Sree@nivas

Respected sir/Madam,
I have a LIC money policy No.718380139 dt 14.08.2007. I had paid for 3 years (Rs.10, 000/- half yearly) total of Rs.60, 000/- I discontinued after 3 years. Now I want to surrender the policy and withdraw the amount. I want to know how much I would be getting on surrender of policy. Please forward the reply to email Id rajagopalsreenivasan@gmail.com.

By R.Sreenivasan