LIC of India - LIC POLICY

jeetu62 on Jan 19, 2011
I AM HOLDING LIC POLICY NO: 690077479 DATED 17/03/1988 FOR PREMIUM Rs.1627/-HALF YEARLY, AGENT NUMBER 03081671
I AM UNABLE TO ENROLL THIS POLICY FOR ONLINE PAYMENT AND WEBSITE OF LIC OF INDIA IS EXTREMELY SLOW OR ERRATIC WHICH IS NOT REGISTERING MY COMPLAINT
UNDERSTAND THAT MY DATE OF BIRTH 18/11/1958 HAS NOT BEEN REGISTERED WITH REGARD TO THE POLICY BY THE LIC OF INDIA, VISAKHAPATNAM BRANCH NO. 671

Comments

mlpandia LIC of India  - CHURU, Churu, Rajasthan, India

DEAR SIR,
MY CORRECT POLICY NUMBER REFLECTED IN THE FRIST PREMIUM PAID RECEIPT IS POLICY NUMBER 500640327 AND DATE OF COMMENCEMENT OF MY POLICY WAS 13-05-1996 THE SUM ASSURED IS 25000 AND MODE OF PAYMENT IS YEARLY PREMIUM IS RS 2082 BRANCH CODE IS 186 AGENT CODE IS 1219-186 PROPOSAL NO IS 814-186 DATE OF PROPOSAL IS 13-03-1997 NAME OF SUM INSURED IS MADAN LAL PANDIA AND MY DATE OF BIRTH IS 15-04-1961 NOMINEE NAME IS SUMAN.THESE ARE THE DETAILS REFLECTED IN THE RECEIPT ISSUED BY YOUR BRANCH CHURU TO ME .KINDLY DO THE NEEDFUL AT THE EARLIEST POSSIBLE PLEASE.YOU MAY CONTECT ME FOR FURTHER ANY CLEARIFICATION PLEASE. i have not received my policy bond and not satisfied with the reply of grievence cell.please do the needful.
THANKS
M.L.PANDIA
N Jan 12, 2011 by
AmitThhakkr LIC of India  - CHURU, Churu, Rajasthan, India

How do i get information about LIC service. I got a website here: http://www.lifeinsurancechandigarh.com/
N Jan 23, 2011 by
anoopkala LIC of India  - CHURU, Churu, Rajasthan, India

When I am logging in with my username & password on your website, and trying to view enrolled policies then it is not showing any policy. When I am trying to enroll the policy then it is showing Error.

When I am trying to Regester as a new user than it is showing that policy is enrolled.

Can you please check on this as if policy is already enrolled then why I am not able to make the payment.

Thanks & Regards/ Anoop
N Mar 1, 2011 by
bhuvneshgupta LIC of India  - CHURU, Churu, Rajasthan, India

Resp. Sir/Madam
Plz send my policy detail
policy no 211197696
N Dec 26, 2011 by
shree5rang LIC of India  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

Dear Sir / Madam,

I wrote following email to LIC on 27 September 2011 on which one of my relative & LIC employee was in follow up with LIC to resolve the issue for last 2 years.
I would appreciate if you can review the details and help in getting this resolved at the earliest.

After writing following email I am continuesly in follow up but I don't have any responses and solution on the issue from LIC side.

Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2011 12:59:35 +0530
Subject: Complaint for my LIC Policy 956466443 - Urgent Attention needed
To: crm.pune2@licindia.com, bo_952@licindia.com, customerzone_pune@licindia.com

Dear CRM,

This is with reference to the policy number 956466443 which is in the name
of my wife Seema Manchali.

Following issues are pending since last 2 years almost even after making all
the payments for the premium.

1. LIC System is showing as this Policy is lapsed - practically its not
2. Transfer of policy from Laxmi Road branch to Yamunanagar - Nigdi branch
was requested 2 years back - still its not happned & its open

I would appreciate if you can gather all the related information from Laxmi
Road branch and do the needful on top priority.

Just a note that we will be making the premium payment for Sept 11 as well
by today just to save this policy.
As per the primary feedback your IT/Programmer team is not supporting on
this & such kind of non cooperation affects customer.

Please do the needful for getting the issue resolved at earliest on high
priority and keep me updated on the same.

Thanks & kind regards,

Shrinivas Manchali
+919503334446
A Dec 24, 2012 by
vivek umrikar LIC of India  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

1)The details about the various charges deducted every month for my policy no 957544221 as on toaday

2)Pl give me the details, My age is 57 the amt of mortality charges p. a. of jeevan saral policy of sum assured 1 crore.

Thanks & Regards

More R B
N Jan 10, 2013 by
dnyaneshwar555n@rediffmail.com LIC of India  - Pune, Pune, Maharashtra, India

I M Mr.Dnyaneshwar Narode DOb.09/07/1989.I Have do LIC " JEEVAN SARAL " Plan From 3-4 MOnth Before .
My LIC Policy No is 958658591.I Have Paid My Amount In Online, But I M Unble to do online payment in LIC .Please give me password, so i can easily Open my Account & do Online Payment .

Regards& Thanks,
Dnyaneshwar Narode
N Feb 9, 2013 by
pankaj_04

I AM UN ABLE TO GET AND REGISTER MYSELF IN LIC ONLINE PAYMENT AND POLICY STATUS.
BUT THERE IS NO STRAIGHT CLARITY IN THE SITE AND NOTHING SEEMS CLEAR IN THE SITE,

I FEEL THIS SITES MADE ONLY FOR LIC EMPLOYEES